[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"He said when he's not at the gym he's playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 550x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 550x340
>"He said when he's not at the gym he's playing video games or posting on an anonymous deep fried Korean chicken souvlaki messaging board"
>"Talk about no priorities or ambitious goals"
>>
Yeah well the jerk store called...
>>
>>37323666
qeq
>>
>>37323654
Literally my life
>>
Is that what they said about you, OP? Damn women are brutal these days. It's alright, if there's any feeling you need to talk about we're always here to comfort you brother.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 247x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 247x249
>>37323719
Spotted the angry NEET
>>
>>37323654
Kek. I can imagine half of fit going in a deep inner rage from this.
>>
>>37323654
I am actually this in a nutshell. Except I do fitness at home instead of gym.

I go to work, come home, do some bodyweight exercises, maybe masturbate, and sleep.

My goals tend to lean from not killing myself at the moment, or getting a second job for more escapism from reality and having to deal with drama regarding my roommates.

Everyday I look forward to going to work and dread going back home because I have to deal with people. I have to deal with those people.

I just want to be gone as long as possible from them.

I go back everyday, I get ignored, I get looks of scorn, I get talked down to and disrespected, all of that by fat fucks who are stronger than I am because I'm on HRT and currently transitioning.
But I'm doing this to look as androgynous as possible.

I hate this life. I just wish to work all day and do some fitness activities before bed.
And I refuse to get a BF until I'm more stable financially and mentally, as that would be cruel.
>>
>responding to girls' questions about your hobbies with anything other than "I drive..."
>>
File: unsurepepe.png (10 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
unsurepepe.png
10 KB, 284x178
>>37323654
But what does Stacy do besides go on social media, binge drink and suck Chad's dick?

Is that better than vidya/gym/studying/4chan?
>>
>>37323732
>>37323780

Spotted the redditors
>>
>>37325075
>But what does Stacy do besides go on social media, binge drink and suck Chad's dick?

top kek

Do what makes you happy as long as it doesn't infringe on other peoples happiness
>>
>>37323654
>Korean chicken souvlaki

Can we hold off on comparing eachothers' responses to guess who we can call failures at life and make ourselves feel good because we're stroking our own egos by calling other people shit to talk about what this would taste like because it sounds like it might be good, like a spicy chicken with some kind of kimchi flavoured tzatziki sauce. Link to recipe?
>>
>>37325140
I agree with you anon, but my point was that's it's hypocritical of them to critisize OP's way of life when theirs is no more meaningful.
>>
I wanna gain mass and leave humanity behind
>>
>>37324713
London?
>>
File: CWtS1QMUwAEdsDU.jpg (55 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
CWtS1QMUwAEdsDU.jpg
55 KB, 600x594
>caring about women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFQK5eF_puo
>>
>>37323654
not fair, i also smoke weed
>>
>weight lifting isn't a hobby!
Fucking wat. Had a girl say this to me and I just couldn't wrap my head around that any other sport is considered a hobby, just not weightlifting
>>
Oh man they opened up a Korean Fried Chicken place downtown
thx for reminding me OP
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.