[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reverse grip barbell bench press. Do you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 4289.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
4289.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
Supposedly it works upper chest 6 times more than incline bench press. Is this bullshit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxm_jICneM8
>>
>>37322619
Bump phaggits
>>
>>37322619
>Is this bullshit?

He eats MANY times. See, thats the explanation to his overhuman amount of musclemass, that and his special technique to SQUEEZE at the top of every rep!

All you have to do is eat and do this very special snowflake brand of technique in your lifts and you will be 350 lbs of muscle in no time, WITHOUT gaining fat!

Visit 999dollarmuscleplan.org for more info, and don't forget to subscribe, upvote and lick my anus on every social network until I'm financially set for life by roiding and covering it up!

P.S. shout out to all natty rich piana follow his insta ebin mutant
>>
>>37322619
absolute garbage and dangerous.
try dumbbell flies if all you want is hypertrophy and a pump.
>>
>>37322841
thumbs are around the bar how is it dangerous? Why is it garbage? Xplain
>>
File: no esta aqui.png (16 KB, 697x416) Image search: [Google]
no esta aqui.png
16 KB, 697x416
>>37322835
>>
>>37322619
one way to no head city
>>
>>37322854
the only difference this grip makes is on the triceps (targets the medial head more) and if your grip fails the bar will land on your neck instead of your abs.also on bench you're supposed to push up and back,not straight up like the gentleman in your pic.
>>
>>37322875
>>37322854
>>
>>37322875
>suicide grip reverse bench

See you guys, thanks for the memes
>>
>>37322906
He literally has his thumbs around the bar.
>>
>>37322923
No i mean im gonna do it, thats a goodbye
>>
>>37322937
Oh, bye!
>>
>>37322619
Why the fuck do faggots like this always try to reinvent the wheel.
>>
>>37322956

It's like fashion, or product design.

They gotta invent something new to keep the viewers interested, even if it's not better than what they had before.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.