[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beach Body Prep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: wat.jpg (2 MB, 3780x2520) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
2 MB, 3780x2520
I've been cutting for almost 2 months now, and my friends just invited me to the beach next week. I want to show off my gains, but am wondering what kind of prep I should do to maximize their mirin' and look as cut as possible? What do bodybuilders do right before competition to retain the least amount of waterweight as possible? Also, any other tips before heading to the beach? Is it better to workout on the morning of the beach day, or not work out that day?
>>
>>37321871
pic?
>>
Just get a pump you dont need fucking bb contest prep for the beach you autist
>>
>>37321871
Get drunk, piss a lot, don't replenish fluids. You will have a hangover until you start drinking again at the beach but isn't it worth it?
>>
>>37321871

>implying the big hairy guy wouldn't beat the living shit out of that little dyel faggot if he did that
>>
>>37321871
cut all sodium, and pump
>>
>>37321871

I unironically think the hairy dude looks better than the other guy

am i become homosex?
>>
>>37322060
best advice
>>
>>37321871
>not using a contest prep diet to prepare for a pool outing with friends
>DYEL?
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/7-scientific-steps-to-camera-ready-body.html
>>
>>37322248
>being so dyel you need to do a prep to look bigger than people who dont lift
maybe you should have tried lifting
>>
>>37322060
Be careful on the sodium cut tho, shit gets dangerous if u don't drink enough water
>>
>day1: no carbs, lots of salt, 2-3 gallons of water, 20 rep exercises
>day2: no carbs, lots of salt, 2-3 gallons of water, 20 rep exercises
>day3: no carbs, lots of salt, 2-3 gallons of water, 20 rep exercises
>day4: no carbs, limited water, 20 rep exercises
>day5: carb up, limited water, 20 rep exercises
>day6: overload yourself with carbs, get a pump

Basically in the first 4 days you will deplete all the glycogen from your muscles, making them pretty much deflated. Drinking that much water suddenly will make you piss like an elephant. Suddenly cutting water intake on day 4 will still make you piss like an elephant, but it will remove the water from under your skin.
Once you start carbing up, the glycogen that has entered your muscles will demand water. Where to take it if you're not drinking? From under the skin.
This way your muscles will get pumped after being deprived of glycogen and your skin will be thin since the water from it goes to the muscles.
>>
File: 1433057035645.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433057035645.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>37322189
The other guy is pretty thin and weak looking desu. And his face is grotesque, though his expression doesn't help.

The hairy guy looks like a pretty strong guy who let himself go. He also looks like a pretty chill guy who'd be fun to hang around.

no homo
>>
>>37321871
>not getting a beach wax if he's wearing that thong
that guy definitely didnt prep for the beach sheesh.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.