[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw born in the Midwest US >tfw borderline poorfag >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Tracer-portrait.png (261 KB, 646x698) Image search: [Google]
Tracer-portrait.png
261 KB, 646x698
>tfw born in the Midwest US
>tfw borderline poorfag
>tfw every lady is Amerifat Fuck or bitchy
>Will never have oppertunity to leave US without takng a soul-sucking job like lawyering to get income

All I want to do is explore Europe and Straya, talk to girls with great accents. It will never happen no matter how /fit/ I am. What's the point.
>>
Get a decent education and get a decent job and you will have money to go to Europe and Australia.
>>
backpacking is cheap as shit and you could always choose to live the migrant bum life, there is no rule saying you HAVE to have disposable income to travel, just pack your backs and fucking DO IT
>>
>>37319284
british girls are awful
>>
>>37319372
Y? They have top tier accent game
>>
File: d.va.jpg (946 KB, 1262x1148) Image search: [Google]
d.va.jpg
946 KB, 1262x1148
>>37319284
>posting bottom tier girls
>>
>>37319423
You think british girl accents are better than eastern european girl accents?
>>
>>37319284
>It will never happen no matter how /fit/ I am
You cant drag your lazy ass into traveling to australia?
FYI i fucking LOVE aussie girls for their accent alone so you got good taste bro

I mean all you claim to want to do is talk to em, not like thats hard. Fucking them however is another story
>>
No lie I'm vacationing europe right now and I've seen only a coupe fat chicks. it's gotta be like 98% chicks are thin, and that's half the battle.

Every girl in yurope is hnggggg. Eye opening.
>>
>>37319284
>born in the promised land
>wants to leave
Midwest US is the free-est region on Earth and the hottest women on the planet live here. Yes there are fatties and skanks, but you find them everywhere. If you want quantity, go visit eastern Europe. If you want quality, stay home.
>>
File: pepe71.jpg (34 KB, 628x676) Image search: [Google]
pepe71.jpg
34 KB, 628x676
>>37319625
>Midwest US is the free-est region on Earth and the hottest women on the planet live here
>>
>amerifat or bitchy

move to a city and get a minimum wage job at a coffee shop, or go to college and get into massive debt.
>>
>>37319355

backpacking only helps but so much. it's the airfare that kills you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.