[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP General - Extremis Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1464129234621[1].jpg (32 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
1464129234621[1].jpg
32 KB, 564x423
http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

Just finished a 3-week 250mg ED cycle today. I'm down 9lbs, but 4-6lbs of that would be from diet alone. How much water weight did you guys drop post-cycle, if any?
>>
Im on day 8 of my 21 day cycle and I have dropped 3 kg so far. I have been doing 250mg ed for the first week and now I upped the dose to 500mg ed. I feel perfectly fine except a bit hotter and I have to piss every minute because of how much water I am drinking.

Thinking about if I should up to 750mg for the last week or maybe do 750mg eod/e3d?
>>
File: dnp.png (549 KB, 791x502) Image search: [Google]
dnp.png
549 KB, 791x502
>>37318810
That gives me an idea
>>
>>37319351
>Literally 'OH NO' the drug
>>
Is 4 cycles in 9 months too much? Don't have pn or any lasting sides.
>>
how does /fit/ react to DNP ? I'm on 250mg DNP ED day 11 now, and i've been reading about people reducing weights by 50% and not being able to workout at all ? my workout is fine and my sets and strength are all the same regardless.

how does dnp effect you ? Sure im a bit tired and i have a bit trouble sleeping at night. But i have trouble sleeping at night when im off DNP aswell. I sweat a bit but nothing alarming. lost about 6 pounds in the 11 days which im happy about, I like to take it nice and slow.
>>
>>37319527
250mg ED DNP did not affect my weight workouts much, but I'm already pretty glycogen-depleted from 1.5 years of dieting and 100lbs of weight loss. My cardio capacity is noticeably worse, though.
>>
>>37319527
Personally it doesn't make me sweat that much. I've used yellowbot, yellow fever, DMP and maserati's shit and only
Maserati's shit literally made me feel sick. Other than that I live in Florida and I feel comfortable outside in shorts at 500mg on an 85 degree day. Just drink tons of water and take antihistamines if you aren't already.

I also can't sleep very well on DNP but that has more to do with anxiety than anything. I take melatonin to help with that.
>>
File: received_579661555539390.jpg (62 KB, 739x1184) Image search: [Google]
received_579661555539390.jpg
62 KB, 739x1184
enhancedathlete.com is legit.
>>
Anyone ordered off drmusclepharma lately? Website is down and no reply to emails.
Need a fucking UK source brehs. Or will it make a difference if I order from EU?
>>
File: 1373492477227.jpg (20 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1373492477227.jpg
20 KB, 460x276
>>37318810
>http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr

Your pastebin is out of date. It still lists DrMusclePharma (DMP) as a legit seller when he's a confirmed scammer. Don't post this shit without stating clearly who's off the legit buyers list.
>>
>>37320605

Yeah, he's gone. Exit scammed a ton of people.
>>
I have never seen anyone posting a DNP progress pic with a given timeframe. Are there even any pics?
>>
What would be more effective dropping my calories by 1000 for half a month and then taking DNP or taking DNP first and then after the cycle continue with a cut. Im thinking doing the DNP first would be better as i would lose the most weight since my body is still used to a high caloric intake whereas if i start a traditional cut first my TDEE will be lower and DNP will be less useful
>>
>>37320810
google.com has tons of progress pictures. No one posts progress pics in here. I dont post them because I have tattoos and im pretending to be full natty
>>
does taking DNP take away your natty card?
>>
>>37322531
Most people will say yes, but DNP doesn't allow you to accomplish anything you couldn't do natty; you just do it (lose fat) much faster.
>>
I wanna try it again, but I stopped after I got PN and freaked out. Does getting PN mean it can never be for you?
>>
>>37323593
yup
>>
>>37323593
May I ask what symptoms you had? I'm trying to figure out if I have PN or not.
>>
>>37324419

Tingling sensation on hands and feet.
Kept going but it got worse so I stopped. Started after 8 days I think
>>
375mg of hivelabs dnp is giving me hives, fucking hell
guess they atleast live up to their name..
where the fuck do you get benadryl in australia?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.