[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We manlet now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 457x458) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 457x458
Lanklets BTFO

how will they ever recover?

>pic related
>>
>>37317117

That's real autismo, m8. You went from being a manlet to being a creepy annoying manlet. Well done.
>>
>>37317163
there's nothing to lose at that point. It really pisses me off when women think they have rights and stuff. You're property. You basically admit to it.
>>
>>37317117
>hes 6'3
Kek whats up her ass? Why doesnt she just block them if shes that "loyal"? Why even entertain them
>>
>>37317117
>i have a man
Jumping to conclusions arent we?
>>
>>37317163
>manlet
>creepy and annoying
As if these things were mutually exclusive
>>
>>37317272

The only human property that should be allowed are manlets, which I would keep as pets or butlers or something. They are not quite human but they can still be of some use. Just need to beat them, break them in to train them.
>>
>>37317466
I would give to kidnap a famous manlet and make his life a living hell. I would force him to dress up in elf and leprechaun outfits and subject him to pure awfulness and humiliation. just terrible degradation and shameful acts. it would be so easy to break his spirit and drive him to suicide, but I wouldn't let him do it. if I could train a dog to rape on command then I would totally do that as well. a really big dog like a mastiff. he would be so completely and utterly powerless to stop it, not to mention terrified. a big ass dog is even scary and life-threatening to a normal human but to a manlet? might as well be a dragon. I'd keep him in a cell and what's more is that I would actually place to key inside with him but put it in a high place. not extremely high but just ever so slightly out of reach. it would drive him mad. I would dress him like a baby and force feed him 99 cent store baby food. I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next. I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes. I'd rent one of those giant inflatable bounce houses and body slam him all day until my arms got tired. I'd hold him down with 1 hand and slowly stick things up his butt just to see him squirm. I would stick him in dryers and turn them on and leave him in there for long periods of time. I'd force him to fight other manlets to the death. just so many things I would do.
>>
>>37317466
what about womanlets?
>>
>>37317518
>I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next

Kekd
>>
File: xK0ImLQ.jpg (108 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
xK0ImLQ.jpg
108 KB, 960x720
>>37317518
>I'd also pick him up like a child and toss him from one corner to the next.
>I'd grab him by one leg and swing him as hard and as fast as I could then hurl him to see how far he goes.
>>
>He's 6'3

I don't get it, is this supposed to be some life accomplishment for girls that they have to take pride in their bfs height?
>>
>>37317595

Womenlets are fully human and will be able to enjoy the benefits of owning manlets, as well. They can ride them like ponies or just whip them to within an inch of their lives, it's all good.
>>
>>37317920
That's actually pretty funny. I think the opposite would be stating your gf's bra size, see how they react to that.
>>
File: 1452982748099.jpg (161 KB, 1024x989) Image search: [Google]
1452982748099.jpg
161 KB, 1024x989
>>37317518
under rated post
>>
>>37317960
> I have a gf
> She's a 34F

> Girl kills herself for attention
>>
>>37317920

I think she was just suggesting that the bf is a big guy and would squish OP like a bug if he kept bugging her.
>>
>>37317981
4u
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.