[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /fit/fags, i'm posting this since i think that my situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_1701.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1701.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
So /fit/fags, i'm posting this since i think that my situation is pretty particular. I've found a box with what is in the pic related, and since i'm a weakfag with no money to go to the gym and no parks near my area and only fat friends i want to use that stuff. What can i do, considering that i've got no muscles? I'm not fat, but pretty weak now.

(those weights can reach up to 10 kg each)
>>
>>37316504
i have the same, but replaced them with thos with diferent clip, i find them safer, i dont like when the plate move...

i'm doing scooby intermediate routine, maybe you should take a look at his site.

also, 10kg each isnt much, if you lift regulary you might wana get heavier plates quickly.
>>
>>37316546
well, i know it's not much but now i'm really weak. i don't lift since 2010 at least, so...
>>
Here's what your weak ass is going to do.

Read the sticky.

Here's some acceptable exercises. Put all the weight on one if need be.

Curls
Hammer curls
Split squats
The press
Rows
Dumbell press on the flat bench or your couch
Glute hip thrusts with the weight
Pushups
Skullcrushers... if you want

Do probably all of this until it becomes too easy with the weight you have then go to the gym. You'll have no excuse after that

Also don't do too many pushups. Once you get to like 50 on a set, or just 50, start doing tricep pushups and elevated ones. One handed if you can.
>>
>>37316575
Oh yeah, lat raises too, and rear lat raises for good measure. Probably front lat raises too
>>
>>37316575
man, my only escuse is that i'm poor as fuck. the cheapest around is aroud 30€/month, and it's still too much for me. and i know about the sticky, but it's kinda too much for a beggar like me. thanks, anyway.
>>
>>37316597
Then read about bodyweight routines and buy some heavier plates. Also buy a pullup bar with a dip attachment.

From what I've said assuming the weight is adequate, you will be able to get in pretty good shape. The only thing you'll be missing out on is calves and forearms.

I'm not sure about calves with such a low weight, but you can do calf raises. And you could jimmy up a wrist roller, or do wrist curls though they're kind of useless.
>>
>>37316637
thanks again. i hope i'll get a little fit from those tips, guys!
>>
>>37316504
I work for decathlon, in the fitness department, who sells this shit

never buy this
>>
>>37316650
lol, as i said i've just found those. i can assume that my father bought that set long ago...
>>
>>37316749
you mean your mother's husband?
>>
>>37316756
it's even my father, what a coincidence!
>>
>>37316749
>>37316768
I think it's nice you call your stepdad your father
>>
>>37316780
we're not on /b/, if you want to troll someone, just go there
>>
>>37316504
https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/dumbbell-only-home-or-gym-fullbody-workout.html

do this for half a year, safe money for a barbell and some weight, do Stronglifts 5x5. you're welcome.
>>
>>37316650
What would you suggest? (instead of whats in OP's pic)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.