[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THAT'S OUR BOY HEMMINGWAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1464176585650.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464176585650.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1080
THAT'S OUR BOY HEMMINGWAY
>>
>>37314575
OH SHIT WHADD
>>
*breathes deep*
>>
>>37314575
>h-HE JUST WASNT THE SAME MAN
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 380x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 380x387
You know Blaha got this from WoW quests right?

There's a quest giver called Hemmingway who gives out hunting quests, he shows up in vanilla WoW in Stranglethorn Valley and then appears in every single expansion after that in questing areas out in the world.

I bet Jason found the meme Hemmingway in WoW and then did research on the real one and came up with that.
>>
P-please tell me Ice Cream Fitness is still good
>>
>>37314644
DELETE THIS
>>
>>37314575

He has no definition whatsoever. So fucking ugly.
>>
File: 192375.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
192375.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>
>>37314686
It never was.
>>
Oh we have a tough guy here huh? theres no hunting like hunting armed men *unsheathes my twin hunting knives* Well, let's see how tough you really are! jumps into the air TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and stabs you between the eyes* Not so tough now, huh????? grabs you and throws you up It's time for hemmingway to finish this little charade holds my knives above my head YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my knives* Heh.... easy..... - ;)
>>
>Hemmingway

What the hell kind of name is "Hemmingway"?
How'd a muppet like you pass selection?
>>
>>37314575
Can confirm 100% THAT is NOT Hemmingway !
>>
>>37314804

*teleports behind you* too fast for you eh? *slits your throat* pssshh nothing personnel kid
>>
>>37314721
o shit.....

waddup?
>>
>>37314644
Lmao.
>>
Hi Guys, Jasson Blahah here please dont be mean and use the N word as that is highly offensive to African American English people.
Thanks for your time, this is Jason Blahah out
>>
>>37314686
>doing ICF
im so sorry.
>>
Blaha the Hutt
>>
Jason Blaha - I've learned in my life that when you respond to hatred with hatred it never leads to anything positive. I'm by no means saying he was not a dangerous man, but celebration of killing in response to killing isn't something I can condone. It shows disrespect for human life which is what gets us into these type of messes to begin with.
>>
>>37314644
possible, the other theory is that he stole it from Predators (2010)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBhXLW6QjHo
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.