[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fatty hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160526_024406.jpg (147 KB, 480x717) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160526_024406.jpg
147 KB, 480x717
So basically a friend of mine gives this chick my number, because I'm half decent in giving advice and a very chill friend according to her.
We begin texting, I help her get over herself about emotional vulnerability. Then out of pity I flirted a few times to test the waters, 3 days into texting and this chick is ready to fuck my brains out, now at this point who wouldn't right.
But there's a catch. I have super model tastes, an she's a land whale, a minivan, a fridge idk she's just fat.
So out of sympathy I let her know im not going to fuck her but not to dump her completely, I then attempt to help to fix herself and she tries to pull a "no response" card.

Quite frankly , I have no intention of texting this bitch anymore , I never wanted to in the first place and she's allowed me to nicely regret ever giving her a chance at giving me head.
>>
ok
>>
>>37314534
Don't send another text, but don't block the number either. Eventually she will realize she isn't worth your effort, then she will text you back. Don't respond but just laugh at her and call her a fat bitch and to live in the middle of the continent so she doesn't disrupt the tides so fishermen don't get fucked.
>>
>Getting a bachelors is to achieve incredible academic excellence

Lmao OP kill yourself. That text reads like a NEET vomiting on the keyboard.
>>
>>37314534

You sound like a beta, that girl clearly isn't interested judging by those texts, you're spending way too much time thinking about it, grow some balls op.
>>
let's look at it from her perspective: what could possibly motivate her to become skinny?

> Healthy?
She probably has normal blood pressure and blood tests.
> Looks?
Clothes and makeup can make women look better more easily than losing weight
> Guys fucking her
She can find that easily
>>
>>37314553

It's just ridiculous. Why are fatties so unwilling to put down the cake , and just take up a better lifestyle?
>>
>>37314566

Agreed.
>>
>>37314590
> a better lifestyle

That's subjective and you could apply it to any hobby.

Why don't you learn to play the piano?
Do calculus in your spare time?
Take up rifle shooting?
Go bicycling?
Paint?
Read books?
Etc.

There's simply not enough time to do all the "good" lifestyles
>>
>>37314568
It Is, if you live in Jamaica (3rd world problems bro)
>>
>>37314534
This isn't how you talk to women, this is how you talk to men. There is a big difference.
>>
>>37314600

You are right about one thing, Its subjective to a certain extent . but when people take up a white flag and just completely ignore something as simple as their own weight it oissest me off to know that the fucking human race being dragged down by these pessimistic jaskasses.
>>
>>37314643
You can't make her supermodel hot. The only thing you can do is make a little change in her life. Like make her shop more at a vegetable market or go on a walk once a week.
>>
>>37314534

Subtlety isn't my strong point..
>>
>>37314676

We'll see how that goes.She has potential, she's just showing 0% of it.
>>
>>37314534
> i have supermodel taste
> people think I'm chill
> writes an autistic text but thinks it makes him look intelligent

Your narcissism is showing
Stop trying so hard
>>
>p...please lift
>i need other people to accept my hobby to feel validated
>>
>>37314534
>the old workout a try
>the old workout
>fucking kek'd, great autismo OP
>>
>>37314534
Lol why are you saving fatties?
They don't want to be saved
Let them be
Who gives a fuck
>>
>>37314534

you said fatty hate thread not autism thread
>>
>>37314534
why not post the messages about her giving you head
>>
>>37314534
I love blogs like this
>>
>>37314534

jesus christ you fucking fedora wearing faggot cunt
>>
>>37314845

Apparently I'm trying too hard, do you guys really need those to prove anything ? I do have have them, I'm just questioning relevance.
>>
>>37314534
YEAH she wanted you to be her fucktoy not her personal trainer
>>
File: 14207472577230.jpg (53 KB, 663x693) Image search: [Google]
14207472577230.jpg
53 KB, 663x693
>>37314534
> voluntarily being a woman's emotional tampon
> said woman is a landwhale
>>
>>37314882

we need to diagnose your terminal autism
>>
>>37314570
Realizing that no alpha bucks will be interested in her, ever.
So paradoxically, OP is doing her a disservice by texting her.
>>
>>37314534
>Quite frankly

Such a fedora thing to say
>>
>>37314600
Looking after your health is the foundation of all other pursuits for a good lifestyle. Most successful people are fairly fit.
>>
>>37314600
That's not the same at all though. Not doing any of the things on your list aren't actively bad lifestyles (except reading desu). If you didn't take up shooting or playing the piano, there wouldn't be any bad consequences directly as a result. Not putting down the cake and continuing to be a lazy slob will negatively affect your health and your life. It's not just about making better lifestyle choices, its about actively cutting bad ones.
>>
Every comment in this thread is pure cringe material. Everyone please go back to /r9k/.
>>
>>37314534
>I help her get over herself about emotional vulnerability

Got ourselves a captain save a hoe boys
>>
>>37314534
Giving advice to normies can be hella fun and interesting
What I like is when you look for the norms and values the person is missing
Then you just ask the question in a way that they will 100% awnser in a way that will make them rethink their behavior and thinking proces
When you hit the right spot you can see the person becoming more distant or emotional
Keep your conversation in a way that they feel they wont be judged and that they can leave any time
>>
>>37314600
>>37314643

Fucking HLA Hart going on fit these day, fuck off.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.