[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this diet okay? >First day "cutting" >usually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Is this diet okay?

>First day "cutting"
>usually eat/drink up to 4 or 5k of nasty shit on a daily basis.
>feel kind of proud for keeping my shit together today, kind of

I'm a fatass trying to change. Tomorrow's food intake is going to be much different because I actually bought groceries to cook with.
>>
>>37312070
Are you a dormfag or something? You be making almost all your own food.

Fellow fatty here. Down about 20 lbs from where I started. 60 more to go.
>>
>>37312110
you *should be making
>>
>2 mg sodium from a chipotle burrito
I would seriously doubt the rest of the stats on that thing, whoever input it is obviously retarded.
>>
>>37312110
I live with my parents
>>
I miss the days when 2400 was my basic cut.

Down almost 35 pounds here. I cut 500 calories below my BMR. Keep track of that as you lose weight, and you should be golden.
>>
>>37312135
Good so I'm assuming you have a fully working kitchen then?

Just go buy a bunch of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, eggs, some frozen tilapia, shrimp, lean ground beef, garlic, broccoli, peppers, onions, canned tuna and frozen vegetables and make some of that shit whenever you're hungry. You can even cook a lot of it in advance. Just grill everything and use minimal or no oil when you cook it.

Just get a bunch of seasonings and season the shit out of everything until it tastes decent. Lemon and lime juices are great for adding flavor.
>>
>>37312131
Oh shit you're right. I picked the wrong one.

Pic related:
>proper stats
>>
>>37312176
That's what I did.

I bought a bunch of groceries today so I can cook and have food for the rest of the week.

I don't like to make excuses for why I can't eat at home. I only went out today because our fridge is broken.

>tfw rich white parents bought a new one, no questions asked
>>
>>37312192

>>tfw rich white parents bought a new one, no questions asked

wow, you're so lucky having parents that will replace necessary home appliances anon :) x

#blessed
>>
>>37312192
Good. Just stick to low-fat, low calorie foods and you'll probably find it pretty easy to stay under 2,000 calories per day.

I've also found nuts to be a good snack too. It's easy to eat a lot of them though so just measure them out.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.