[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been cutting for about two months and I'm really feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Error_header.png (15 KB, 424x126) Image search: [Google]
Error_header.png
15 KB, 424x126
Been cutting for about two months and I'm really feeling a subway 6". Whats the best option? chicken teriyaki is what I usually get.
>>
>>37311488
Roast chicken would be the healthiest but if you like teriyaki it wouldn't be much worse so just go with that
>>
>>37311526
I know they usually add sauce to the chicken or some shit, is it Best to ask to not have it on it?
>>
It's hard to fault a Subway sandwich for being bad, because you're generally responsible for picking the toppings (when the lettuce-happy employees aren't two-fisting your sandwich's bread hole with all that iceberg).

For a company whose slogan is "Eat Fresh," it's pretty ballsy that not a single thing on the menu is actually fresh. Either that, or Subway's trying to change the definition of the phrase "eat fresh" to "fuck you."

In a place that prides itself on being fresh, you shouldn't find scoops of dry, breaded, pre-processed meats sitting in plastic bags, unless they're in the dumpster (which is where they belong). Even the vegetables aren't "fresh" because they're pre-cut and sitting in tubs for an hour or more. The avocado that you have to pay a premium for is usually a browned paste by the time it sullies your sandwich, and the chicken patties are microwaved when ordered. Because when I think "fresh," I think microwave.

And to top off this fresh meal, every Subway employee is trained to ask you if you want to add a bag of chips and a sugary fountain soda to your order. And it works. Keep eating fresh you morons
>>
Roasted chicken but it tastes like nothing. It needs buffalo sauce. Get sweet onion chicken teriyaki.
>>
>>37311593
This pasta doesn't help much.
>>
I'm an expert at this bruh. First of all get honey oat bread it's like 20 calories extra but got fiber and delish. For meats you have some choices. I like to do turkey and roastbeef double the meat for protein. Buffalo chicken is another delicious one. Or their limited time only carved turkey. Chicken teriyaki if you willing to waste more calories for sweet chicken. Condiments you got mustard or hot sauce. Just make sure you double the meat or you'll be very low on protein later.
>>
>>37311488
Chicken breast, Flatbread, no cheese, no mayo. Tons of veggies. No oil either, or any other sauces. Just a splash of mustard.
>>
>>37311646
>>37311624
>>37311620
>>37311526
Thanks brehs
>>
>>37312311
Soooo... what'd you get
>>
I work at subway ama. Ask away fags
>>
>>37312659
Can you give me a discount
>>
>>37312615
For this time chicken teriyaki honey oat bread and an assload of vegetables

No cheese or mayo but maybe next time
>>37312659
Why did you fuckers have to stop doing five dollar footlongs

Also why is a footlong not actually a foot?
>>
turkey
wheat bread
salads
no sauce or salt/pepper
>>
>>37312676
I actually know get 50% discount

>>37312678
5$ foot long started 10 years ago, shit was cheap back then. We're supposed to make our foootlongs 12 inches, your subway is just not stretching the dough enough
>>
>>37312680
IF IT FITS YOUR MACROS, FAGGOT
>>
>>37311488
Is meatball marinera good for bulking? 970 calories for a foot long
>>
>>37311488
I usually get roast chicken, lettuce, capsicum, onion, olives with honey mustard on Italian herbs.
Filling and should only be around 650 calories, so it's not too bad.
>>
Why not tuna?
>>
>>37311488
subway is decent, just skip the sauce and maybe the cheese too if they use one of those cheese-substitutes from chemical plant hell.
>>
>>37313999
Tuna is my fav too but it's probably got too much mayo
>>
>>37311620
This. Oven roasted chicken breast with all the veggies then just a little bit of the sweet onion yaki sauce. Like, one squirt line and gtg.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.