[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got banned from my gym for bringing a skateboard in to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>got banned from my gym for bringing a skateboard in to do squats with

manager was so fucking thick. he wouldnt let me explain and said my credit card would be charged for "marking up the walls"

legally speaking, I can sue his ass correct?
>>
File: 1463905122765.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
1463905122765.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>37310400
what the fuck

he's overreacting, but you're also autistic
>>
>>37310415
Why? Ive been injured from squatting before and skateboard squats are superior.
>>
take this bait to more retarded waters son
>>
>>37310450
Its already been took
>>
>>37310400
You can make a claim on your card and they would lose out.
>>
Why would you bring a skateboard inside the lifting area. that's dangerous as fuck.
That's the most idiotic shit ever and you're complaining? You can sue him but I highly doubt you're gonna win. What the fuck is your argument? You're a child.
>>
fuck off to \b\
>>
>>37310473
Hello new friend trip fag cancer redditor faggot
>>
>>37310473
lmao It's not like I was doing ollies in the gym area I was just using it for squatting.
>>
>>37310473
take your trip back to whatever shithole you crawled out from, you shitcunt faggot
>>
>>37310473
>tripfag
>doesn't know skateboard squats
Holy fuck KYS
>>
>>37310473
moshi moshi
>>
If you don't know this meme you're a newfag.
>>
Ask Scooby.
>>
Has anyone actually done this exclusively to get big quads?

If I keep injuring my hips on regular squats I might try it out. Though split squats are fucking killers. I get more out of that than 2plate dyel squat.
>>
>>37311313
Scooby only skateboard squats
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.