[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Rich Piana swear so much? He sounds like a 13 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: Richad Piana.jpg (91 KB, 1221x906) Image search: [Google]
Richad Piana.jpg
91 KB, 1221x906
Why does Rich Piana swear so much? He sounds like a 13 year old
>>
>>37310074
because he tries really hard to be seen as tough guy
>>
>>37310074
why do his triceps look like balloons
>>
it's how stupid people in America talk
they have nothing of value to say so they add a "fucking" to every sentence

though I'm just guessing about Piano man since I've never been interested enough to watch his vids...
>>
>>37310153
This.
>>
Is that an edited pic? I've never noticed his triceps being that bad
>>
>>37310125
they are balloons
>>
people sometimes mention that to me too, me and my buddy were raised a little rough and whenever we go to parties and stuff its always us swearing the most. we don't try to, but we don't try not to either. i dunno, its only verbal expression, getting mad about that kind of thing is just being anti-social as shit
>>
>>37310153
I wonder why there weren't more "fucks" in this post considering how retarded this guy is
>>
>>37310125
synthol

Rich swears and talks like that because is from the lowest social caste in America and refined speech and ability to express one's self are always lacking in the lower class.
>>
>why does Rich swear when most americans swear alot

Shit im american, everyone fucking swears, where do you live at OP? Your moms basement? Everyone swears out here in this place called a life.
>>
>>37310388
Yeah OP you are probably a communist bitch
>>
GOOD MORNING MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>37310074
God those triceps look awful. They look like the saggy arms you'd see on a geriatric.
>>
>>37310313
It's not actually synthol, it's something else, more permanent, kinda like botox or somesuch. Collagen? I don't remember the name, something like that. Apparently he got it injected in his face, ass and probably elsewhere in mexico.

>>37310074
Because mentally he is a 13-year old.
>>
>>37310074
Why do his triceps hang down like that? It looks disgusting.
>>
Probably because he's an educated moron that only knows how to eat a ton of food, use steroids, lift weights and slapbox retards
>>
File: ricardo piano.jpg (14 KB, 360x264) Image search: [Google]
ricardo piano.jpg
14 KB, 360x264
People who swear frequently are generally less intelligent. Its fine to swear every now and then but when you put it into every sentence, you just sound stupid. Rich is pretty dumb. You can really tell he is an idiot when he rambles on about stuff that doesn't make any sense (which is about 70% of any one of his videos).

Don't confuse success with intelligence btw. Just because he has a big house, hot wife and huge muscles doesn't mean he is smarter than the rest of us.
>>
>>37311462
this is very true. how often does arnold swear?
>>
>>37311462
That's exactly what it means. Rich is a pretty good role model for making it in this fucked up society. Work hard enough to be comfortable, have a compatible partner, look the way you want to look. Be a self made man, not a slave.
>>
File: richpiano.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
richpiano.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
I'll just leave this here kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGuHr-FdkgM&list=PLN8nUwBMmYGL2xQsJjvqgEQwC79BSMA2l&index=6
>>
stephen fry swears, hunter s thompson swore...it doesn't mean anything. the true degeneracy is saying shit like playa or yo or homie if you're a white guy.
>>
>>37311601

Every time he sees that Son of a Bitch "Dillon."
>>
>>37310708
Synthol is not permanent? It gets absorbed? Huh, didn't know that. What's the half life on that shit?
>>
Cuz he fucking can motherfucker GODDAMN IT :p
>>
>>37311854
they didnt swear every third word.
>>
because you have to be in your 40's but talk like a 10 year old to confuse the audience. Right babe?
>>
>>37312452
WHATEVER IT TAKES C'MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
>>
File: PianoMang.jpg (30 KB, 404x301) Image search: [Google]
PianoMang.jpg
30 KB, 404x301
>>37310074
8 SERVINGS, WHATEVER'S NECESSARY GOD BLESS IT, RIGHT BRO?
>>
Because he mentally is 13 years old
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 300x228
>>37311904
You son of a bitch
>>
Mutant: Leaving vocabulary behind
Gotta confuse the linguistics
>>
>>37311854
>if you're a white guy
Why?
>>
>>37310074
>>37310074

He swears because he is uneducated. He's got zero vocabulary so whenever he needs to use a superlative, he'll just add a "fucking" in front of the basic adjective. Or just say "shit" as a synonym for "stuff" - which is also a terrible word revealing an impoverished vocabulary. It's enough to make him unwatchable. He makes the Hodge Twins look like Rhodes scholars.
>>
>>37312075
>Synthol is not permanent?

It's permanent, though it can move around the body over time resulting in some nasty looking lumps in the oddest of places. Rich's synthol work seems to be minimal, though. He turned out alright.
>>
>>37312436

This. Swearing once in a while can be a very effective way to communicate the intensity of our ideas, but, like exclamation marks, they have to be used judiciously.
>>
Swearing is fine and everyone does it. However, using 'fucking' 2-3 times PER SENTENCE. Makes you sound very dumb.
>>
>>37310419
Y'know you just have to think logically about what I'm saying, and you will realize that what I am talking about is the BEST POSSIBLE case scenario
>>
>>37314543
Just gotta shock the SHIT out of the muscle, make that shit BUUUUURN.
>>
5% of a normal person's vocabulary
whatever it takes
mutants don't need a very sophisticated language to communicate
>>
>>37310074
dont bully oil man
>>
File: 1375530770127.jpg (15 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
1375530770127.jpg
15 KB, 190x200
>>37314481
>>37311462
I don't think that's how it works.

Intelligence does not show by learning a dictionary. You could speak like you are a walking scholarly journal and draw conclusions about the world that are complete and absolute bullshit at the same time.

It's just another stereotype that works some of the time but not all the time.

Not trying to defend the piano man, looks too weird for me to watch and seems retarded, especially with those triceps and plastic surgery.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.