[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are old school lifters so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
why are old school lifters so based?
>>
being able to buy cocaine at the pharmacy would make anyone based
>>
>>37309705
Is this achievable natty?
>>
>>37309717
hes 5'8 150, so yeah.
>>
why have their methods fallen out of fashion

nowadays if you want to get strong you have to wade through various routines in which squats are the be-all end-all of strength training, resulting in most people having to either choose between being capable of sports requiring low weight or smaller legs (ie gymnasts) or having gigantic T-rex quads and being strong.
>>
because you lie to yourself that they're natty and somehow better because the pictures are shit quality
and I literally don't understand why is that
>>
>>37309981
low quality bait
>>
>>37309947
they considered grip and overhead work the strength standards

squats are slowly becoming a meme
>>
Pretty sure these guys had their own steroids back then only it wasnt called steroids. Definite cocaine use.
>>
File: ernest cadine.jpg (21 KB, 272x576) Image search: [Google]
ernest cadine.jpg
21 KB, 272x576
>>
>>
>>37309705
because we didn't hear them talk
>>
>>37309947
because they are not marketable i think. the biggest things about strength training i think is self accountability and patience. both of those things are thoroughly lacking in a generation of fat, pink-haired, phone-glued-to-their-face, offended-by-everything faggots who don't want to do anything which takes longer than uploadig a photo online
>>
>>37313599
Eugene Sandow once crashed his car into a ditch and showed off by trying to drag it out. I think it gave him a hemmorhage and he died a few hours later
>>
>>37313607
This
>>
>>37309947
you dont have to squat 3x a week for a strength routine you clutz. There is variety to programming, but I wouldn't think that your hyberbolic, nolift, dyel ass would know that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.