[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a young nigga out /fit/, im literally about to give up right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 12
File: 1444275491565.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444275491565.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
Help a young nigga out /fit/, im literally about to give up right now

>be 18 yo
>chilling @my parents house
>2 cousins came to visit, one of them is 25 yo and 6'5 and one is 23 and 6'4
>feel like a dwarf when I stand beside, im 5'10
>I actually had hope with my life and i just started lifting and currently trying to cure my
depression
>but this literally crush me up

help me out bros, this is the only actual place that can help since theres alot of oldfags and some of you maybe have a secret to gettin taller

>inb4 its average XD deal with it
>inb4 kill yaself manlet XDD
>inb4 just lift nigga
>>
File: 1777777777777777777.png (17 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
1777777777777777777.png
17 KB, 509x619
If it helps i think i might have a late growth spurt, since i dont have a beard and my nipples are quite small looking like they belong to a kid

Also is stretching going to help? ive read that it might add an inch or two to the posture
>>
File: 4852904_8054097_lz.jpg (44 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
4852904_8054097_lz.jpg
44 KB, 600x388
bump
>>
Im not sure, but this is a text I saved from another anon, might help you

his is actually possible if your epiphyseal lines (google it) haven't fused yet - if they have, no more growth is possible.

if they haven't fused yet, you need 2 things to grow as tall as possible - HGH and low estrogen. you can do this naturally by convincing your body to create more HGH than it usually would by doing sessions of 30-second sprints (google sprints and HGH). you can keep estrogen low by having low body fat - body fat increases the amount of aromatase in your body, aromatase is what makes estrogen out of testosterone. estrogen is what actually causes your epiphyseal lines to fuse - the less estrogen you have, the more time you have to grow.

if you want to cheat, and this will definitely 100% work if you can still physically grow, you could get some mk-677 from a peptide site - it makes your body produce way more HGH than it normally would. then you can also get an aromatase inhibitor from the same peptide site - arimidex is a good one. take mk-677 and arimidex and you'll max out any possible growth potential you have.

this is all hypothetically-speaking of course.
>>
File: jHpg6zqT_400x400.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jHpg6zqT_400x400.png
42 KB, 400x400
another bump, pls dont let this die
>>
File: 1460588043838.jpg (44 KB, 599x401) Image search: [Google]
1460588043838.jpg
44 KB, 599x401
I guess this thread is just going to die, just like all my hopes n dreams
>>
>>37309166
>>37308877
>>37308982
I mean what do you want? Just stop crying and get anti depressants I u can't cure ur inner bitch
>>
>>37308815
>giving a fuck about your height this much

lmao nigga you've been thoroughly meme'd
>>
Sorry but life isn't fair lad. You lost the genetic lottery and all you can do is take the result.

You can always kill yourself if your short man syndrome becomes too much to bear.
>>
whisper "grow, grow, grow" while squatting in the shower everyday
>>
>>37309166
kek
>>
>>37308815
I know the feeling, like it kills me that i might possibly never have that commanding presence of someone above 6 feet. Still 18 though and dads 183cm so you never know
>>
>>37309714
just like you, i have the option to just wait and hope that something might happen and i get taller, but i really wanna do something about it, not some sort of surgery or shady pills but idk some foods/stretches etc

lets hope someone will post something useful
>>
>>37308815
height doesn't matter unless you're really really short. 5'10" is perfectly fine

just grow up (unfortunately for you i don't mean height wise) and realize you won't be perfect in every way. just get swole as fuck and you'll look way better than those lanklets
>>
>>37308815
>secret to gettin taller

There is none bruh. At most, you might get one more inch but it's unlikely at your age. 5'10 is not even short. Fuck you stressing for?
>>
>>37308953
ESTROGEN is literally the main hormone for bone health.
If you have low estrogen you will NOT grow taller and your bones will be brittle and weak

do not listen to internet trolls if your health is at stake
>>
>>37309783
>5'10 is not even short
unless everyone u know is 6'2+
>>
>>37308815
Not to twist the dagger, but no one can say with absolutely certainty if you'll grow any more from this point.

I'll just let you know though, that that level of insecurity is not healthy, and contrary to this shithole, height isn't as great of a variable as you might believe. There are literal 5'4" manlets doing better than you, and if anything, the supposed "pressure" of being short only pushes them further. I mean, fuck, take Robert Downey Jr. for instance. The guy is short as fuck, but did that stop him from becoming the household name he is today? Fuck no, his whole issue was addiction, and he is still clearly bothered by his height if you ever see his shoes in behind the scenes shots. But fuck, that guy didn't let it get in the way of becoming rich and successful as fuck.

You're not short of stature, anon. You're short of masculinity and drive. You don't have the personality to do what it takes to succeed. Even if you were 6'5", you'd still find something to bitch about, because you're simply not cut out to be a man yet.
>>
>>37309822
Then hang out with people shorter than you?
>>
>>37309829
Harsh but true, thanks for the words anon, will consider not giving a fuck about it but its always nice to be tall ya know
>>
>>37309739
But it seems like you care way too much. This probably won't bring you any comfort but 5'10" is honestly not a bad height, taller than most girls and perfectly average for a male.

The best thing you can do is just eat a shit ton and stop worrying so much bro, if it happens it happens.

I've heard jumping/basketball is good for growth, probably a meme though
>>
>>37308815
I'm 5'10 and completely happy with my height
>>
>>37308815
Solution: Stop being a whiny bitch
>>
>>37309883
defenitly will try anything b4 i reach 20 years
>>37309903
good for you anon, maybe someday ill be a happy manlet too :D
>>
>>37308815
>being this upset about a height that isn't even that short by normal standards
Consider taking a break from these boards man, perhaps they're becoming a bit too toxic for you. Tbqh there is very very little you could legitimately be stressing about at your age, and it most certainly shouldn't be something as silly as this. Take a break man, seriously.
>>
>>37310065
I usually dont fall for memes, but its the feel of being dwarved that made me obliged to shitpost here anon, i hope u understand
>>
The right thing to do is submit your asshole to them. You will learn to like it
>>
>>37308815

imagine the shame of being 6'5 with a 5-6 inch dick
>>
>>37308815
find something called GABA, take 3gs daily and lift with it

triples HGH output

completely legal and OTC

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18091016
>>
>>37310302
Jelq. Bathmate. Etc etc
>>
I was taller than you at thirteen, little manlet.
>>
>letting the manlet meme destroy you mentally

It's just banter faggot
>>
>>37310356

proportions

lanklets, when will they learn? dont worry, girls totally arent making fun of that behind your back!
>>
Height fucking matters. My first girlfriend always talked about how tall I am, like it made her proud that I was as tall as her older brother.
>>
>>37310382
The only reason these dwarves come on /fit/ in the first place is because they're compensating.
>>
>>37309829
Taller people tend to be viewed as more successful and achieve more, friendo
>>
>>37310403

kinda like the people who only have height, and an ugly face?

when will you all learn that aesthetics are king? tall or short, if you are ugly you are ugly forever.

regardless, having a tiny dick compared to your body is pretty bad and girls will talk about that to other girls.
>>
I have also felt a little bit insecure about my height lately, and I'm 5'7, I think that if I was your hegiht it would've been perfect, kek.

Consider buying some air max or nightgazer from nike, they add like 1-2 inches to your height, also consider having a hairstyle like faux hawk, it gives other people the impression that you're taller.

Also you're taller than most of the girls, so you should be good.

Anyways if you still want to grow there are a few things I have found out lately since I've felt insecure about my height. There is a book called grow taller 4 idiots, I don't know if it works, but there are a lot of positive reviews about it, with people stating they grew about 3 inches in just 3 months. Lots of the things I've read in this thread you can find in that book, about GABA, HGH or low estrogen level.

Also, I've read that if you hang off a bar for minutes, with your legs straightened, you start producing more hgh because your legs relaxes or smth, don't know if it works, but it's definitely worth a try.
>>
>>37308815
Really anon? You seriously don't do growing meditation every morning?
Never gonna make it.
>>
if height mattered so much why are there so many tall autistic people on /fit/ and /r9k/ complaining about women

it's all about the face, lads
>>
>>37310491
wow thanks alot man, and yea i heard that thing about hanging too

how old are you?
>>
Once your growth plates have stopped growing, nothing you do will change it.
>5'10 is average
Try being 5'8 or lower
>>
>>37310524
>>37310524
Just turned 20, been lifting for years, funny thing after I'm seeing some real results, I feel like I'm still too small because of my height. And about that with growing plates, there's no way of telling if they stopped, so you have to believe.

Also you can try autosugesstion every morning and every evening, I've made an experiment, for about 4 minutes I sat on a chair, with my view fixed on a point repeating in my head that I want to grow. After that I was about 1 inch taller, I know it's not much, but it clearly proves that it's possible to change your body through it.

About that hanging thing, I've read that you should swing off the bar for about 2 minutes or so, that way gravity does it job.

However, if you're serious about growing, keep a journal, and note everything that you do, every little progress, at keep it at least for 3 months, and always remember to look back to see where you started.

Another trick on street would be to improve you posture, always keep your nose up and look people in the eyes when you are talking to them.
>>
>>37308815
>nigga
Please go
>>
>>37310573
congrats on the height gains brah,and i defenitly will try anything that doesnt include surgery or any of that stuff

how tall are you currently?
>>
>>37310517
For some of us it isn't even about impressing girls or being that guy that everyone want to hang with becasue he's aesthetic. It's about the presence, that feeling when you're walking beside someone and you're physically superior. That feeling when girls feel tiny and weak near you. It's hard to describe but it's a GOAT feeling
>>
>>37310645

being taller than tom cruise doesnt make you superior

it's all about how you carry yourself, and confidence
>>
>>37310634
It wasn't really a gain since it was just a momentarily thing, currently I am about 5'8. Still a long road to go, still won't give up, got nothing to lose.
>>
>>37310662
You'll make it brah, we all gonna make it
>>
oh for fucks sakes

robert downey jr is "short" but he walks around like he owns the place.

stop being insecure over nothing
>>
>>37310658
This.
>>37310645
Yes, it's all about being that dominant entity, it's not about being a hard cunt but a sick and alpha one, hard to describe, but it has a lot to do with your attitude and confidence, once you decide you have nothing to lose and start not giving a fuck it's a lot easier.
>>37310682
Also other examples of people who are not very tall would be Zac Effron or Justin Bieber, can't stand both but they have their succes with grills.
>>
>>37310682
well he does wear lifts so that makes him insecure
>>
you'll continue to grow up until about 21-22 years of age, pretty much all humans do, chances are you could gain another inch or two if you eat right
>>
File: 1418658763_mila-kunis-467.jpg (29 KB, 493x365) Image search: [Google]
1418658763_mila-kunis-467.jpg
29 KB, 493x365
>>37308815
Nothing has worked for me but try drinking a shitload of milk every day, maybe raw milk if you can get your hands on it, If the men in your family are around 5"10 that may be your genetic limit but depending on the nutrition you've had for the first 18 years of your life you may or may not have hit that genetic limit, often you can't tell from your past family members for your maximum height potential since they didn't have the best nutrition growing up, therefore likely stunting growth.

There's no way you're getting HGH or testosterone without a desperate medical situation so an overload of milk, other good protein based nutrition and sleep is the only thing I can think of IF 5"10 isn't your maximum family height. Sleep really is key though considering adolescences should get 10 hours a night and a large majority only get like half of that due to school and stress which limits sleep and induces cortisol inside your body, which fucks up the growth process since this is a key time of growth spurts.

Srsly though I would kill to be 5"10, go find people your height, it should be unbelievably easy considering its such a common height.
>>
File: manlet.jpg (56 KB, 450x681) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
56 KB, 450x681
>>37310682
rdj is insecure as fuck though
>>
>>37310701
>wanting to improve yourself makes you insecure

why are you lifting anon? are you insecure about your skelly/fatty body?
>>
>>37310731
Well u cant compare wearing lifts to lifting, since height is something you cant control but ur body shape is
>>
what good is being tall if you are ugly?

honest question

id rather be the short aesthetic dude than the tall troll looking guy desu
>>
I just think about the fact that I have ex highschool classmates which are currently about 5'5-5'6, they do not lift and have a skelly body. If we moan over our height, what should they do?
>>
>>37310762
Better an average face with a tall body than a very good looking face with a short body.
>>
>>37310773

why?

if you are ugly you are ugly forever

it's like being tall with a tiny dick
>>
>>37310788
I did not said ugly, just an average face, you'll be viewed better than someone who has facial aesthethics but it's short. And if you don't have a good looking face, you can always grow a beard to cover it.
>>
>>37310799

the cool thing about opinions is everyone has one

still, id rather be attractive than ugly at any size.
>>
>>37310826
I don't think you make the difference between attractive, average and ugly. But it's ok.
>>
>>37310839

my point is a nice face is always a plus.

being ugly isnt fixed by having a large frame. ugly is ugly forever.
>>
>>37310713
Also, if he can get his hands on HGH, it would be expensive as hell and it would tear his life apart since it permanently stops HGH natural production in your body if you inject it.
>>
>>37308815
If it makes you feel better, I'm 5'11 and two of my roommates in college we're 6'3 and 6'4. I was the only one that lifted though and got at least 10x the amount of women they got, generally more attractive too.

5'10 is not manlet status, so as long as you have a great physique then you're golden.

As a comparison, I had a fourth roommate who was 5'7 with arguably the best facial aesthetics of us four, and he had a very difficult time with women, to say the least. Count yourself lucky that you're not in that group.
>>
Ideal height for aesthetics and health is 5'10" to 6'2". Your organs fail at a faster rate when you are really tall. Not worth it and you'll look like a lanklet unless you're juicing
>>
>>37310893

height is irrelevant if you are ugly or poor
>>
>>37310893
I'm 5'6" and ugly af. I want to end it all.
>>
>>37310693
Maybe i'm just projecting but you don't feel that (let's call it superior feeling) when you're near someone taller especially when they're female
>>
File: 1429221598600.png (1 MB, 1347x885) Image search: [Google]
1429221598600.png
1 MB, 1347x885
>>
why is it the most insecure people on fit always talk about their height

if you feel so good about yourself, why do you constantly feel the need to talk shit? it just screams insecurity.

the only size that matters is below your waist, you cucks.
>>
>>37310951
Wow, I imagine some 5'6 king manlet weeping softly while making that infographic
>>
File: fedoraking.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
fedoraking.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
>height is all that matters guys!
>>
>>37310923
Face ugly or body ugly? You can always work on financial gains for superiority.
>>
>>37310975
Another projection, is that the only thing you have to brag?
>>37310994
>>37310994
Found it on google, probably you're right, but there are some truths

Also when will people understand that this thread it's about helping each other with good knowledge and advice, not about telling who's more insecure. OP asked for advice, so far very few has been provided, yet lots of people talked about Robert Downey's height.
>>
>>37310951
these infographics make me cringe so hard that my balls shrink
>>
>>37311008
It's a meme to say that you can change your height once past puberty.

That's why there's no good advice, none exists.
>>
File: alpha as fuck.jpg (336 KB, 519x612) Image search: [Google]
alpha as fuck.jpg
336 KB, 519x612
>>37310951
>>
tall people make fun of shorter people to make themselves feel better

shorter people make fun of tall people to make themselves feel better

neither of them lifts and just shitpost on /fit/ while being fat as fuck

/fit/ in a nutshell. kill yourselves.
>>
>>37310975
If your cock is at least 6 inches, then it has no effect on getting laid. Women don't go and seek out guys with big cocks, that's just not how the world works.

Though if you have a tiny dick then word can get around, unfortunately. Still probably won't end up mattering though, it's not like people inspect you naked before agreeing to sex.
>>
>>37308815
My dad is 6' and my older brother is 6'3". I'm 5'8" and I wish I was taller no doubt but
WHO THE FUCK CARES?

You are the only one who is making a big deal of it. Get out of your own head faggot
>>
>>37311056

my point is your dick is something practical, that has a use: fucking girls.

height doesnt have a practical use other than grabbing cans off a high shelf.

which is more useful overall?
>>
>>37311083
>>37311094
You talking like someone who is tall saying that height it's not a big deal. Have you ever got rejected by a grill because your height? Or had a grill ever made fun of that? The point is that even if you never have these experiences, it's better to be the one looking from above.
>>
>>37311136

it's all relative

im sure the 6'5 guy with a small dick sometimes wishes he was a little shorter and had a normal dick

just like the shorter guy with a big dick wishes he was a little taller

we're all insecure after all, more or less.
>>
File: 1_.jpg (41 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
1_.jpg
41 KB, 500x372
>>37310951

Tfw I'm so short I don't even appear on that height chart.
>>
>>37311167
>>37311167
Why people around here all always taking extreme cases? Let's just focus on the main idea of the thread, which is height, let's assume we are all lifting, we all have decent facial aestethics and at least average dicks SO we can focus on the main idea, how to grow taller.
>>
>>37311193
Go for midgets then
>>
Does lifting stunt your growth, i did some research online and a lot of people said no, but all the people i know keep telling me that if i lift heavy i won't grow anymore, that i can even get shorter.

I am 18yo but i think i have stoped growing i am already taller than my brother and my dad, and my brother stopped growing at 17, but if there is any chance of growing up a little bit more i don't want to risk it by lifting heavy stuff
>>
>>37311431
No you fucking idiot lifting doesn't stop you from growing

All the people telling you that are stupid and so are you for believing them
>>
>>37311431
There aren't any clear studies stating that it will stop you growing, this is bullshit. However, as a result of stupid lifting, ego lifting, etc, if you perform the exercises with a very bad form, that will indeed damage your spine and might have permanent effect on your growth.
>>
>>37311509
>>37311458
Thank you bbys :* xoxo
>>
>>37308877
>grow grow grow
>>
>>37308815
Anon idk if this will do anything for you but this ia my take.
My father is 6'1", my little bro is about 6'2" and my older brother is 6'6".
Im 5'10" because of my moms irish potato digger genes...
I decided a long time ago that if im gonna be shorter than the other men in my family, then i will be stronger then them all...
I achieved this fairly young, but what i learned from it was this...
>dont compare yourself to others
You are you and there is no point in wishing to be someone else, it's not gonna happen. Be yourself, develope your person and do you. Stand with you head held up because you have the ability to be you nigga... And aint no body else got that...
>>
>>37311006
Both face and body. My proportions are really fucked up
>>
>>37311431
I grew up with a guy (absolute freak athlete now) and he was always a similar height to me. His parents were also taller than mine (he's Danish). He started lifting like 6 years before I did and now he's 6' in shoes and I'm 6'5" in bare feet. Just my experience on the matter.
>>
>>37308815
At 18 I was 5'11. I'm 23 now and am pretty much 6'2.
>>
File: 1437008503309.jpg (80 KB, 431x283) Image search: [Google]
1437008503309.jpg
80 KB, 431x283
>>37308815
Fact is that you will always be a lesser man than they are, so why not just give in to your nature and start becoming their little bitch boytoy?
>>
Is there any reason I should feel bad about being 5'11? It's never bothered me ever. You post these memes and I don't relate. I am taller than most people, I don't even think about it til these threads pop up.
>>
>>37311533
underrated
>>
>when will they ever learn
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.