[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just ate a burger and some fries on a cut around 1500 calories,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
I just ate a burger and some fries on a cut around 1500 calories, but the problem is that i've only got 50 protein out of that, and i have no calories left, What do /fit/?
>>
>>37308502
take 2scoops and go burn 250cal.

bye.
>>
>>37308550
What will happen if i don't get the protein today and just get the protein normally for the rest of the week?
>>
>>37308566
probably a teeny tiny bit of muscle loss, or nothing at all. or you cold just drink the 2scoops (3 actually if you can) and stall on your weight today, no big deal.
>>
>>37308582
The problem is that i ran out of whey two weeks ago, and i'm too poor to buy some at the moment so i guess i'll just eat a can of tuna (25-30 protein) and call it a night.
>>
>>37308611
I guess. better make that 2-3 cans tho if you can and if it's still under your TDEE.
>>
>>37308566
Your dick will fall off, retard.
>>
>>37308652
fair warning tho you will shit out an anus-ripping log tomorrow.
>>
>>37308502
ever heard of eggs shitcunt? you dont have to eat the yolk
>>
>>37308689
but i'll have to eat around 20 egg whites, Which is around 350 calories to get 70 protein
>>
>>37308716
70x4 is 280, that's pretty good
>>
>>37308502
you're fucked, only way out now is to bulk, go eat another burger
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.