[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://build-muscle-101.com/muscle- failure/ Thought you gu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot (177).png (668 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (177).png
668 KB, 1920x1080
http://build-muscle-101.com/muscle-failure/

Thought you guys might want to see this. There were also studies done that showed that training to failure was more effective than other training for at least novice tier lifters
>>
>>37307684
Fucking this. Training to failure has been the best piece of advice I've ever gotten
>>
>>37307684
>one rep before failure
>>
>>37307784
Which is why I've started doing dumbbell training for bench as a replacement for barbell. Much easier to bail out of on heavy weight.
>>
>>37307684
Wtf is failure + 1 or 2? It's not part of the same set if you stop. Also, use the damn snipping tool so I don't have to see all the clutter on your screen.
>>
There are a few amateur bodybuilding youtubers I have been watching and the small differences in their training make a big difference. One thing they do is go to failure more often by working the pump
>>
does the amount of reps matter much if you're doing it till failure? any long term difference between 8 heavier reps or 12 lighter reps if they both lead to the same result where you cant make a single rep more?
>>
Isn't this why you increase weight? So you can get as close to failure as possible without killing yourself?
>>
Not true. I've been failing all my life, and I'm still not ripped ;_;
>>
Doggcrapp training isn't a new thing.
>>
File: Unavngivet.jpg (32 KB, 953x534) Image search: [Google]
Unavngivet.jpg
32 KB, 953x534
>>37307684
I made this in Blender.
Such an easy program to learn.
Spent a few hours learning it and took me like 4 hours to make pic related.
>>
File: DYELstarterkit.jpg (47 KB, 720x705) Image search: [Google]
DYELstarterkit.jpg
47 KB, 720x705
>>37307861
RIP shoulders

Guaranteed that no one in this thread has repped more than their own bodyweight.
>>
>>37308235
Just as likely to fuck up with bad form on barbell. Enjoy your lack of stability training and shit gains in comparison.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.