[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man right here hands down puts out the best fitness advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 5sJ0Hyv1.jpg (84 KB, 833x833) Image search: [Google]
5sJ0Hyv1.jpg
84 KB, 833x833
This man right here hands down puts out the best fitness advice on YouTube . I'm not being ironic either.

Yes I know he's not a mercenary or I'm the fbi. He's playing this tough guy who has an intersting past thing. It's all bullshit.

I wish he didn't bring any of that mercenary bullshit up because his advice is actually solid and has tremendously helped me lose 100 lbs and gain muscle .

Who are some other good fitness youtubers?
>>
>>37306210
go back to misc
>>
2/10 bait
>>
>>37306210
Kinobody gives the best advice to natty lifters.

Not even kidding, dont even care if he is natty, kinobody is 1000000% legit

IF and RPT mustard race
>>
>>37306224
misc has hated him years before /fit/ or fitmisc ever did
>>
>>37306210
>repeat basic beginner shit that is literally everywhere
>get praised by retards for knowing anything
He knows the basics which you can pretty much learn anywhere, he has horrible lifts for how long he's been training, and has pretty much no idea what he's actually doing. I'm at 3 years of training, and half of that time I was pretty much retarded with my training and I've got equal lifts to him. He's not lean, he's not strong, he hasn't coached anyone who's either of those things either, all his advice is basically things other people have said countless times.

>calories in calories out for your weight
>some linear progression routine
That's basically all he can really tell you

I'm 100% convinced he just trolls the shit out of people with the cia shit to get that youtube money, because there's no other reason to watch him.
>>
>>37306286
He's got plenty of info on immediate and advanced lifters . It's just most people are beginners so he focuses on that .

Also bad lifts? The dude is 40 years old and deadlift 535 for 3. That's better than you and 99.99% of fit
>>
>>37306412
It's pathetic for his weight and amount of gear usage.
>>
>>37306412
Except it's not, you're probably dyel as fuck if you think that is impressive or some how a top .01% lifter, especially at his weightclass. He has no advice for anyone past like a basic linear progression level, if he did he would have better than a 535 deadlift after how many years he's been training.

If you want actual smart and strong people to listen to, look up Mike Tuscherer, Layne Norton, Chris Duffin, Candito, Greg Nuckols, there's plenty of people with much better information than jason blaha.
>>
>>37306523
This man speaks truth
>>
>not wanting to drink pregnant women's urine because big Lenny said it will boost test
Shiggydiggy
>>
>>37306210
i want jason to go and stay go
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.