[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was doing what elliot hulse recomended in this video today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: supinated deadlift.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
supinated deadlift.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
I was doing what elliot hulse recomended in this video today for shoulder pain which isnt too too bad but it can kind of suck. But I tried supinated deadlifts today with 135lbs and omfg my shoulder by the biceps tendon hurts so bad right now idk why. Did i start too heavy? Why is it hurting like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziq6pW7nkyE

Here is the video
>>
you curled the weight and fucked your tendon

keep arms straight
>>
>takijg elliot hulse seriously

There's your first mistake. He is king of bro science, breh
>>
>>37306019
He is actually really smart in most of his videos
>>
>>37305976
bump
>>
>>37306010
I don't believe I curled it...
>>
Yes you used to much weight. You might have gotten your self tendonitis. If there still is pain then take a week off lifting and let it heal. When you get back in to the gym warm the area up and use lower weights. any slight hint at pain then STOP.

Basically your tendons can't handle that load even if your muscles can and if you continue and you get "proper" tendonitis you are looking at 1 month of lifting and another 2 for rehab before you are fully back.

So lower the weight until its zero pain or irritation

I had tendonitis for years, its better to be safe then sorry
>>
>>37305976
>supinated deadlifts
my biceps are hurting just by reading this
>>
>Shitty clickbait title
>Obnoxious derpstep intro
>BALL BREATHING: ENGAGED
>Click here for FREE strength and fitness assessment
>Watch This NOW
>Elliot 'Broscience and Bicycles' Hulse

Either you're a retard or a shill.
>>
>>37306475
I actually already have it. That is one of the shoulder problems I have. Just anterior shoulder pain and elliot hulse told me this would probably be good for it. however, i think putting a plate on each side to start with was a bit too much. I am on etodolac for inflammation too so maybe ill be okay if i just rest it
>>
>>37306503
>>37306475
>>37306010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZUJwX-2hSs&feature=youtu.be

Here is actually a recording of me doing them. Luckily I recorded them incase something like this would happen. Thoughts?
>>
>>37306019
His stuff before he became a complete nutter was decent
>>
>>37307881
this
>>
>>37306601
yeah >stop liking what i dont like
>>
>>37308733
kk
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.