[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has becoming fit made you into a normie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: mc tryin to be a normie.jpg (37 KB, 470x314) Image search: [Google]
mc tryin to be a normie.jpg
37 KB, 470x314
Has becoming fit made you into a normie?
>>
>>37304838
Yyyyyye
Feels good
>>
>>37304838
Nope. Normies are a product of state controlled, media, popculture and education. They are cancerous leftist sheep who will obey every order from their leaders/role models. In history, they'll be seen as the main reason for the fall of western society.
>>
>>37304838
Who are the two guys in the middle
>>
>>37304921
A gay fairy and jack nicholson's son
>>
>>37304936
no seriously

I'm pretty sure the one with the hat is Robert Pattinson but who is the other one
>>
>>37304880
>>/pol/
>>
>>37304951
why do you care so much?
Are you going to jerk off you him?
If so will you live stream that shit?
>>
>>37304951
I think it's Nick Reinhart
>>
File: fuck-.jpg (29 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
fuck-.jpg
29 KB, 624x351
>>37304838
i'd be out of shape again if i did, so no.
>>
>>37304838
IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES
>>
It gets me attention from normies, but I am not one of them and it's glaringly obvious by how I dress and carry myself. If anyone makes small talk or inquires I don't bother trying to hide the power levels.
>>
No. Still have zero friends pretty much.

Cutting to a normal weight and improved confidence has allowed me to fuck 4 girls in 1 year after I started . Before, I had only fucked 1
>>
>>37304880
Why the fuck does pol come here?
>>
No. People seem to expect that I'm one of them now though.
>>
>>37305178
>Before, I had only fucked 1

FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 582x741) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 582x741
>>37304880
This

Normies have turned every question or spectrum into black or white, yes or no, left or right, blue or red, trump or Hillary. I won't be a part of that polarizing lifestyle
>>
>>37304838
no, making social gains and hanging out with people made me into normie. getting fit was like a cherry on the top
>>
>>37304838
You have it wrong anon, you will never be a normie. You are here forever and that mentality will never leave you. Thats what 4chan was supposed to be about I think, a place for like-minded people to be free from societies annoyances and talk freely about the things they usually can't in their daily lives.

But what you need to learn is to navigate the normie world and get everything you can from it. That should be your goal, to be able to walk around and deal with society in a way that you benefit from it.
>>
>>37304880
That a MC Ride quote?
>>
>>37305902
Is having social media navigateing in normiedoom??
>>
Not at all, people just tolerate my shit more because I'm more confident, better looking, and look even more like I would rip them apart if they "offended me". Even though I'm a gentle kind person, I'm big and scary to some. But no, I'd say as I've gotten older as well I've also become even weirder, because now I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>37304880
>In history, they'll be seen as the main reason for the fall of western society.

and the guys stuck in their bedroom watching their favorite anime, eating mom's chicken tendiens and posting on /r9k/ won't be to blame in the slightest bit? Let's face it, you don't need to be a social recluse in order to be intelligent. People that spend their lives living vicariously through the internet try to make their social inadequacy seem like a badge of honor in order to ignore the fact that they feel bad about themselves. It's the same thing fat people do.
>>
>>37305725
Agreed, but the guy you quoted is part of the polarization problem.
>>
>>37304838
No. It gave me the drive to become who I am. I am dying more and more to the world every day.
>>37305140
This, I make it very clear that I am not one of them.
>>
>>37306041
We need to copy paste this shit everywhere, /r9k/ fags are not welcome here
>>
>>37304857
yes.
>>
>>37306022
Yes. I'd say even owning a smartphone makes you a normie.
>>37306053
You must fight them wherever they come, I am to them a fanatic and my beliefs and behaviors are wrong and crazy, therefore I must stand apart from them.
>>37306041
Departing from normal life and leaving society does not necessitate being a shutin. I spend most of my day outside.
>>
File: 1464184916458.gif (228 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1464184916458.gif
228 KB, 500x333
>>37304838
By /r9k/, and /wizchan/ standards I'm a normie, but I still come off as weird to everyone else. Mainly because I don't watch tv, movies, or music. All I do is read, and I border on solipsism at times.
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (21 KB, 570x303) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.jpg
21 KB, 570x303
>>37306086
>>
>>37306086
dude I know you think you sound philosophical and stoic when you talk about "them" coming after the intellectual deep thinkers, but you just sound paranoid and weird. That's not a put down but it's just the reality.

What skills do you have?
>>
>>37306131
Their beliefs, worldview and behaviors are fundamentally different from mine, most are unwitting agents of Satan. Many also willing indulge in satanic practices and these I meet with utmost disgust and derision.

I don't know what you mean by skill or why you think it is relevant.
>>
>>37305084
i thought his name was bob
>>
File: totino boy.png (194 KB, 386x218) Image search: [Google]
totino boy.png
194 KB, 386x218
>>37304838
Yes, but I'm avoiding being a normie by all means possible. I'd rather be killed than be a normie. Normie culture is shallow and revolves around being drunk during your free time and complaining when you don't have freetime.
>>
>>37304838
Hah. No, it just made me the fastest and second strongest in my LARP and reenactment groups. The director of my reenactment guild is 58, 5'4 and built like a stacked dwarven smith. There's no doubt in my mind he was /fit/ as fuck in his youth and can still wreck me in any competition of strength.
>>
>>37306201
>I don't know what you mean by skill or why you think it is relevant.

Because if all you have to offer to society, or yourself, is an opinion about societal standards then you're not going anyway. The old saying "opinions are like assholes" is true. If you look at men that truly steered away from the norm, they had higher-than-average skills at something. Tesla, to use a popular example, was far-removed from standard societal norms BUT he offered exceptional understanding of mathematics, engineering, electricity and so forth. If you're simply a guy that acts different than everyone else, but you have nothing to offer except your opinion, you have no value to society or even yourself.

I'm not advocating that you need to serve other people, but if you can't even serve yourself then you will have a miserable life.
>>
>>37306332
not going anywhere**
>>
>>37306201
Your only proof of you being superior is that you are different, and that is idiotic. That's why it's relevant. Surely you think much of yourself, but have you actually stopped and think "am I actually better than anyone at anything?".
>>
>>37306332
I can fish, hunt, maintain my boat and other property. Those are the skills allowing me to live as I do.

I have other skills that could serve society, but I choose not to, as I participate as little as possible, living a life of drifting.
>>
>>37305191
Because strong people tend to be more right wing.
>>
>>37306367
>fish, hunt, maintain my boat and other property

Good. As long as you have skills that are true to what YOU want, then you'll be fine. I just find it somewhat comical when other people, not yourself, say they're "different than other people" but yet they have no skills or interests outside of arguing with so-called "normies."
>>
>>37306372
>being a fanatic
>strong
>>
>>37306378
Those are teens who don't realize you need to prepare to live in the periphery, as they were no doubt raised with neglect.
>>
>>37304880
Normies are not all shallow retards
There are different kind of normies
Retarded normies, these normies are just dumb and are mostly seen as easy sluts or jersey shore scum
Hobby normies, these normies their life is all around a certain hobby and most of them perform at the highest level
Party normies, these normies are focussed on partying and getting money to support their partying
Recovering normies, these normies were outcasts once and have recovered from that life by working on themselves and that is why they are a bit smarter then normal normies however their past still hunts them
>>
>>37306372
Then why is Chad voting for Bernie Sanders?
>>
>>37306575
so he can fuck those rare attractive tumblr sluts.
>>
>>37306575
Bernie supporters are overwhelmingly cucks
I feel bad for him at this point desu
>>
>>37304880
Damn I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Don't act like what he said isn't true by memeing out of it.
>>
>>37304880
This right here.

>>37306041
>implying

>>37306372
also this
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.