[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be cutting >at a family gathering, lots of food >intend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Arnold.jpg (92 KB, 599x437) Image search: [Google]
Arnold.jpg
92 KB, 599x437
>be cutting
>at a family gathering, lots of food
>intend on sticking to just eating veggies and some chicken to avoid going over my calories
>sisters hot'as'fuck friend is there
>i dont wanna seem like autistic faggot who tracks macros/calories
>i say fuck it and start eating as much PIZZA as I want
>literally eat slice after slice non-stop for 20-30 minutes
>wake up next morning
>LOOK LEANER, FULLER, and MORE MUSCULAR
>goto the gym
>HAVE THE BEST WORKOUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE

I have officially discovered the power source of a CHAD.
>>
>>37303937
Congrats on eating carbs, anon. Go break some PR's, faggot.
>>
>>37303937
>eating carbs before working out
>discovers carbs are an energy source
>allows him to break PRs

Also you're more of an autist by moving away from your routine because of a pretty girl.

>no discipline
>not gonna make it
>>
>>37303994
I fucking hate it when people like you come on the internet and claim that the SIGHT of a beautiful female doesn't alter your behavior. You're fucking LYING you fucking CUNT. So sick and tired of you fucks claiming this kind of bullshit.

You do realize if you have ZERO fucking biological/chemical changes that alter your behavior, happen instantly at the notice of a amazing female specimen of your own fucking species than you're probably broken.

FUCK YOU LYING INTERNET ALPHA FAGGOTS. Did you all literally TRAIN your biologically reactions away with some fucked up PUA shit, congrats, you're now officially a robot.
>>
>family gathering
>food: pizza
just how american can you be?
Also you're retarded, wy do you think bodybulders carbload before a show? You appear fuller because of your glycogenn stores.
Yes, carbs give you energy, congrats, become a PT master.
>>
>>37304043
Autism
>>
OP confirmed to be dyel
probably around 150lbs but on a cut
EAT SOME FOOD AND GAIN SOME MUSCLE, TWINK
>>
>>37304095
Its called home made pizza. You'd know about this if your mother/grandmother loved you, faggot.

ps. not american
>>
>>37304043
Whole lotta autism there buddy.

No, a beautiful girl doesn't make me break my routine. A beautiful girl doesn't make me skip a gym. I have a fit girlfriend and she skips the gym on her period days sometimes because of epic cramps.

I dont because i dont get cramps. Instead i go do my thing because im an adult and have a set plan on what i want from my life and she understands.

When i finish my workout ill come home and spend time with her while she's having her period pain and watches house hunters on netflix.

Thinking you have to change who you are for a set of tits is the reason why you wont make it.

You are the guy that asks why you dont have a woman because you are such a nice guy.

Here's your answer. Because you have no backbone. Women don't want a man that cant stand up for themselves. No matter how much you diddy you will always be viewed as weak if you cant do that.

Now fly fly little butterfly.
>>
>>37304136
eurofag
>>
>>37304214
>this
you're weak. there's no pua bullshit here, a man simply doesn't get mindfucked by a fucking girl. but you do.
>>
>>37303937
Good thread
>>
>>37304214
You sound like a cuck
>>
File: 1464025255600-fit.jpg (268 KB, 1368x677) Image search: [Google]
1464025255600-fit.jpg
268 KB, 1368x677
>>37304244
A cuck is what op is.

Im more of an asshole or dick.
>>
File: 1464099416926-fit.jpg (290 KB, 886x850) Image search: [Google]
1464099416926-fit.jpg
290 KB, 886x850
>>37304262
If 4chan is full of Autists why are there more trump supporters here?
>>
File: BuildAWall.jpg (51 KB, 478x721) Image search: [Google]
BuildAWall.jpg
51 KB, 478x721
>>37304274
That commie pinko fuck in the picture isnt autistic she just needs an excuse to be a disgusting slovenly bitch
>>
File: 1446587670574.jpg (48 KB, 1000x400) Image search: [Google]
1446587670574.jpg
48 KB, 1000x400
>>37304043
>>
>>37304043
Mirin that autismo
>>
>>37304095

> Just how american can you be?
>>
>body on a constant deficit
>suddenly carb up
>fullness and energy

Welcome to lifting 101, summerfag.
>>
>>37304043

Autism strikes again
>>
>>37304274
99% of /pol/ is autistic.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.