[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not eating burgers and fries and staying at 7% BF >N
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16
File: Kinobody.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Kinobody.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
>Not eating burgers and fries and staying at 7% BF
>Not doing intermittent fasting
>Not having a sustainable diet
>Thinking you need 300g protein per day
>Being miserable, sad and unable to remain consistent on diet
>seeing no gains

When are you guys going to jump on the Kinobody train? This guy literally eats chocolate, burgers, fries, alcohol and stays at 6-7% BF with ease.

>He tested his Test levels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WfVu1nrohY

Well within natty range for his age/fitness level

>Tested his BF%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RTZzaLF3XU

6-7% tested BF%

All he does is intermittent fast, eats what he wants (meals high in protein, carbs, fats) and maintains BF%

I've jumped on the train and went from 215 to 188 in 2 1/2 months, I eat fucking wendys, subway, chinese food etc every damn day and hit my macro's on a -500 to -600 deficit. I cut out most sugars and drink diet drinks and have had no negative effects from it. Some days I eat maintenance calories even.

I had my BP tested and it used to be high as fuck, my doctor told me my health has never been better and he's amazed that I'm getting away with eating fast food. I workout 3-4 days a week and strength train low volume just like he says and all my lifts have gone up. BF% has gone from 24% down to 16%

This guy has been right all along.
>>
>>37303270
Maybe he was
Maybe it's bro science
>>
>>37303350
Maybe it's maybelline
>>
cause i won't enjoy looking like i'm in my 40's when i'm in my late 20's

cause i won't enjoy feeling like chit from years and years of putting random garbage in my body just cause 'it tastes good'
>>
you forgot the most important part of his routine....... clen and tren
>>
fuck off greg
>>
>>37303270
fuck off greg
>>
>>37303270

I'm not going to do any of that because I care about my health.
>>
>>37303270
Are you implying that he's natty???
>>
>He tested his Test levels

Rotflmao, they always [ALWAYS] do test tests just after they put away the cycle, that's why it seems to be 'normal'. Learn the truth already.
>>
i dont understand you, op. anyone could eat burgers and fries and stay at 7% bf.

its not about what you eat. fat doesnt make you fat. its about how much you eat. you said it yourself, you lost weight because you were on a deficit.

the point in "clean" eating is that youre gonna hit smarter macros. carbs are more useful for recovery and performance than fats.

also enjoy utilizing only like half of the MPS you could use with IF
>>
>>37303270
Macronutrients are the structural and energy-giving caloric components of our foods that most of us are familiar with. They include carbohydrates, fats and proteins. Micronutrients are the vitamins, minerals, trace elements, phytochemicals, and antioxidants that are essential for good health.

good luck on your micro nutrient goals brah that food you eat is just macros
>>
>>37303431
Just take a fucking multivitamin. Nutrition is the most BS field of ''''''''''science''''''''''' out there. I fucking dare you to find any serious scientific evidence for eating one way over another except for too many/few calories and hilarious nutritional deficits not found in modern diets. Btw the fact you think fast food has no micronutrients at all shows how clueless you are.
>>
File: udo.jpg (24 KB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
udo.jpg
24 KB, 598x336
>>37303270
Check named website.

First offering "my *steroid* test results"....

Nobody lists Test-E as a *steroid*. He has convinced himself being Test is *natural*, thus he is *natural*.

>OJ Simpson
>>
In the morning if I'm hungry and feel like a homo, I'll drink some sparkling water. After that, around 3 hours later, I'll drink some black coffee, to build fantastic strength gains and advance my molecule structure to burn fat.

Now it's time to hit the gym. *stares at self for 30 minutes in the mirror* Hey Annie, am I fat? teehee I'm 9%bf I'm gonna get down to 6 teehee I have a dadbod right Annie right!? Ehhehehe

*jumps in place for 10 seconds*

Woo! My legs are fried

I'll break my fast in 10 more hours with a fantastic big bowl of pop chips that helps me blunt hunger and build muscle.

Enjoy your abs guys
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 750x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 750x1199
>>37303412

What is MPS?

By the way PASTA
>>
>>37303462
Taking multivitamins actually is the easy and in my opinion the best way out. It's way to tiring to be focused on hitting all your micronutrients every day. Fact of the matter is still, saturated fat and dietry cholesterol is strongly linked to various heart disease and simple carbs like sugar and white wheat in high doses are linked to insulin immunity and diabetes. Everything in moderation.
>>
>>37303462
why you so butt hurt? because your diet of fast food is unhealthy and dangerous to your health yet you choose to ignore because your an uneducated fool.
http://www.healthline.com/health/fast-food-effects-on-body

Multi vitamins dont work either you fuking idiot

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/news/20131216/experts-dont-waste-your-money-on-multivitamins

http://www.healthline.com/health-news/americans-spend-billions-on-vitamins-and-herbs-that-dont-work-031915

https://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/more-evidence-that-routine-multivitamin-use-should-be-avoided/
>>
>>37303270
So you're eating all this shit whilst on a deficit? So out of all the calories you're eating, a chunk of that is just pure shit food? How are you able to hit your macros?
>>
He looks DYEL in clothes tho
>>
>>37303539
>>37303556
just take a multi-bro lol
>>
>>37303524
Muscle Protein Synthesis, and he's talking out of his ass. He's suggesting your muscles don't get the necessary proteins to get built during your fasting periods, which is absolute bullshit. Your body can store amino acids and use them when necessary. The only thing your body depletes during fasting periods are your glycogen reserves, which forces it to use fat cells from your body.
>>
File: dlifter.jpg (57 KB, 338x385) Image search: [Google]
dlifter.jpg
57 KB, 338x385
>>37303556

You forgot to mention their test / focus / trial group was at a Bernie Sanders "meet-up".

I love my Garden of Life vitamins... changed my entire existence.

>boom
>>
>>37303594
placebo anyone?
>>
>>37303591
>Your body can store amino acids and use them when necessary.
yes to an extent, but the amount of MPS in such a situation wont be nearly as high as if you had recently ingested 3-4 grams of leucine
>>
>>37303579
>just take a multi-bro lol
I do, but like I said, it doesn't reverse the damange you do with simple carbs and satureated fat/dietry cholesterol. You should keep those at a minimum regardless of whether you take multivamins or not.
>>
>>37303270
I eat healthy because I want to be healthy. Just being lean does not necessarily equal being healthy.
>>
File: fuck_off_greg.png (152 KB, 600x709) Image search: [Google]
fuck_off_greg.png
152 KB, 600x709
>>37303270
>>
>>37303647
>Just being lean does not necessarily equal being healthy.
Basically. Just being somewhat fat doesn't mean you're unhealthy either. People bulk on chicken breast, brown rice and veggies, so you can get fat with it too.
>>
>>37303712

FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37303716
>Just being somewhat fat doesn't mean you're unhealthy either.
Strong caveat here: You can be healthy at a higher bodyfat as long as you're not above 20% OR you are a little bit above 20% but not for long periods of time. In general, above 20% is medically unhealthy, not to mention you'll look like complete shit
>>
>>37303647
OP here

You guys are all missing the point. This guy legitamtely eats burgers and fries, chocolate and maintains a lean BF% high test levels and healthy blood results.

His entire point is dieting that is sustainable. Eating clean 100% of the time is unrealistic for 99% of people and their diets all fail.

Me personally I have seen great results from literally eating in deficits, tracking macros and hitting protein requirements. I eat fastfood nearly every day, it's usually my biggest meal of the day. I have also dropped BF%, weight and I've had BP issues for awhile now, my BP tests in healthy ranges now every morning.

If it's so bad, why is it working so well? And why is it so sustainable? I've fallen off track 2 days in the past 3 months of my diet. I have never been able to remain this consistent and see results like this before.

The guy is natty

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9wD3aKnOag
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37303270
>burgers and fries have the same amount of calories as clean food

fuck off, i can have a big pile of rice and meat for the same number of calories as a burger in a bun with fries, plus there's far less grease and other shitty additives with the rice

>thinking nobody actually likes eating clean

lmao want to know how i know you're never going to make it?
>>
>>37303270
also "This guy" is a lying faggot on test, so that's why he gets away with eating shit. you, as a natty, will not see significant gains eating junk.
>>
>>37303712

FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37303744
>you can be lean and eat shit, it's just not very healthy
>you guys are missing the point, you can be lean and eat shit
>>
>>37303767
I already am making it. 25lbs down in 2 1/2 months, BP levels have dropped, cardio has improved, average heart rate has gone from 71 to 49, lifts have all improved drastically.

and all I do is hit my macro's, make sure I'm getting enough protein, strength train low volume and do some cardio on off days.

Enjoy your shitty rice and boiled chicken man. Calories in calories out every damn time with targeted macros.
>>
File: enhanced-9359-1418653462-11.jpg (44 KB, 500x662) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-9359-1418653462-11.jpg
44 KB, 500x662
>>37303270
>not doing intermittent fasting
>all he does is intermittent fast
>mfw
>>
>>37303744
What exactly is makes counting macros more sustainable than actually eating clean. Both require you do practice restraint. Eating like shit is not sustainable because simple carbs in high doeses causes blood spikes and insulin immunity eventually leading to diabetes and saturated fat and cholesterol cause heart disease. Sure, your body's still able to sustain it in your teens, twenties or even in your early thirties but eventually that shit will fuck up your quality of life. That's right, I'm not saying it's going to kill you that early because in most cases it doesn't but it will make your life pretty miserable. A weak heart, clogged up arteries and type 2 diabetes will then force you to eat clean, which you could've done in the past already and avoid this whole ordeal.
>>
>>37303744
Ok let me educate you a bit here OP, because I don't think you understand the point we're trying to make.

First of all, his methods work and yes you will get lean eating junk food if your calories are in check. No question about that. So following his approach will get your results.

Second, if you lose a bunch of fat while eating junk food your blood markers will most likely improve more from the fat loss than the junk food is able to mess them, resulting in a net improvement in blood results despite eating like shit. It's like two steps forward (losing fat), one step back (shit diet). That being said, if you stayed at the same bodyfat and changed your diet from shit to healthy, your blood markers would improve even further (that would be two or even three steps forward, no steps back). See what I'm saying?

Also, don't forget that Greg is very young. Get back to me when he's fifty and been eating french fries every day for 30 years and lets see how healthy he is.
>>
>>37303744

Yeah i dont get fat on fast food either when im on a gram of tren
>>
>>37303794
your macros are shit if you can fill them with burgers and fries.

my crystal ball says your lifts are shit too
>>
>>37303712

FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37303814
>A weak heart, clogged up arteries and type 2 diabetes

This won't ever happen if you are in a healthy weight range, are active, and not genetically at a high risk for diabetes. Stop being a faggot.

Macros are macros, food is energy. How you eat doesn't matter, the portions you eat and the nutrients in what you eat overall is what matters.

If you are eating -500 on wendys and other foods you aren't eating big enough portions to hurt you, especially when you are active. Blood tests prove this time and time again.

Fuck people are stupid. You really believe something at 10% BF who is active and healthy is going to get fucking diabetes and have their heart clogg up? The chances of that happening literally under 1%

Also Greg did a blood test and he showed healthy results.

Honestly the only nutrient that is going to kill you long term is too much sugar, but even that in low portions wont.
>>
>>37303357
>Maybe it's maymaybelline
>>
>>37303877
>dad runs marathons and rides his bicycle a lot
>been active and eating healthy all his life
>got stents placed and is on meds for cholesterol
desu I should probably get myself checked too
shit sucks
>>
>>37303877
for a post workout meal for example how would you fill macros of 50p/200c/10f with burgers and fries?
>>
lmao how the dude started whispering near his dad's ashes. this shit is scripted in such a glaring cliche way. comedy gold
>>
>>37303270
This shit is sex in the city except the cast is even bigger faggots than that horse faced oat eater's version
>>
>>37303744
why are you sucking the guys dick so hard? how much is he paying you?
>>
What exactly is wrong with fries and burgers? I assume that we can't break down their fats into energy.

And sugar? Something about insulin?
>>
>>37303568

He ISN'T hitting "all" his macros, because for most people's goals exact macros are grossly over emphasized.

That is the point Gregg has been trying to make for a long time. Calories matter far more. He has interviewed Eric Helms on this before as well, and confirmed that exact protein grams makes only a small difference, and that lower protein has only a small slow down in gains, measurable, but not a big deal for most people's goals.
>>
>>37303980
low micronutritional value, which your body needs to function with maximum efficiency.

also fucks with your insulin levels making your body store more fat.
>>
File: from_my_cold_dead_hands.jpg (5 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
from_my_cold_dead_hands.jpg
5 KB, 251x240
>>37303494
>>
>>37303930
>post workout meal
>50g protein, 200g carbs, 10g fat
>1090kcal
What the fuck kind of portions are you eating man?
>>
>>37304039
i dont see anything wrong with that.

although i did put that wrong, was supposed to be 150g of carbs
>>
>>37303378
fuck off greg is the new jeff pls go
>>
>>37303270
I don't do IF, eat like shit (at least 800g of potato chips per week and pizza at least twice plus getting shitfaced drunk at least once) and i manage to maintain 13%.
I don't think him being able to maintain that while having way more muscle mass than me has anything to do with IF.
>>
>>37303712

FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37303831
That's not how macronutrients work, retard. You're thinking of micronutrients.
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
How is this different from IIFYM + IF
>>
>>37304581
what? no i am not. the primary macronutrients are carbs, fat, protein (and alcohol) and you won't be able to get a good macro composition with just burgers and fries - youre gonna get way too much fats and not enough protein/carbs while being in a reasonable total sum of calories compared to what would most likely be an optimal diet.
>>
>>37303712

FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37303744
1, you can do that shit with normal diet. Look at the Hodgetwins they also eat like shit and they have great results.

2 He doesn't eat like shit all the time, he just isn't a sperg about it when he goes out with his gf or friends. His cheat meals consists of a little bar of black chocolate at best.

I like the guy but what you are saying is bullshit, fasting isn't necesary and it isn't there so you can stuff you mouth with whatever you want. You still need to take macros into account. All of this is comming from someone who watches his videos and is on the greek god program right now.
>>
>>37303896
Underrated
>>
>>37305248
There is no real difference between getting extra calories from fat or carb. Keto Atkins people and 'low fat' craze of the 90's always try to prove one or the other better but they never really can. There are certain fats which are worse and obviously simple sugars are harder on you then complex but other than these basic guidelines it just doesn't matter.
>>
>>37306731
Are you arguing for keto or for kino at this point?
>>
>>37303744
"This guy" is legitimately on gear, you dumb homo. you should probably stop lifting right now if you can't even tell an obvious roider from a natty

>inb4 he isn't 300lbs, how can he be on gear

his attitude sucks and he's trying to sell stuff, you're a fucking idiot if you think someone who makes a living from their body is natural when they can deny it and people will believe them
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hhxfDluS6X
>>
>>37303712
fuck off greg
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37303712

FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37303712
Frick off Greg
>>
>>37303712
fuck off greg
>>
>>37303368
this
>>
>>37305409

A. They're niggers
B. they take lots of steroids
>>
>>37303712

FUCK OFF GREG
>>
File: 1400041623394.jpg (201 KB, 1040x1056) Image search: [Google]
1400041623394.jpg
201 KB, 1040x1056
>>37303494
>>
>>37303493

How do I Udo mode? What does it take to be balls to the walls?
>>
>>37303364
>>37303379
You fags are just as bad as crossfitters, stoners, and vegans. Nobody gives a fuck about your shit diet
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37303270
Is there some kind of shill war going in between greg and buff dudes? Pls stop greg
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37303494
Someone cap this shit
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
Why does this fuccboi keep getting posted here? He's nowhere near as aesthetic as zyzz or even joffrey so who cares what he says?
>>
I fasted till 12 today and went to watch a movie grab medium size popcorn and diet soda. then at around 6 I went to burger king and got a whoper combo with diet soda and a mc donald's mc flurry. i'm not having dinner. What are the chances of me losing weight today?
>>
>>37312280
are you having copious amounts of cardiovascular exercise through the form of sex with models?

if so then like kinobodylad you will lose fat today
>>
>>37312280
you will lose weight if you eat at a caloric deficit
>>
>>37303270
Anybody have his cardio and abs program?
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
File: MuhHealthyDiet.png (2 MB, 1487x970) Image search: [Google]
MuhHealthyDiet.png
2 MB, 1487x970
>>37306824
>everybody who looks better than me is on steroids
Literally EVERY
SINGLE
FUCKING T
TIME

Listen here you twatwaffle, food is energy, we track energy with calories, inside that energy contains specific nutrients - carbs, proteins, fats exetra, you track these things and you will lose weight (or gain weight)

It's that simple, there is nothing more to it then that. "WELL HOW CAN I FIT FASTFOOD INTO MY MACROS THEN" Small portions, when you eat out avoid fries, get smaller burgers and get the food with higher protein counts. If you think you cannot eat out while hitting your macro's you obviously have never done it.

In short: It sucks because small portions, and you can only order calorie dense foods.

but with intermittent fasting and calorie deficit your stomach shrinks anyway and you can full a lot faster on smaller portions - your body adjusts.

I encourage you watch Hodgetwins, Ogus, Kinobody, Nick Wright, literally most bodybuilding chnnels - they all eat out. Maybe not everyday, but they do eat out quite a bit.

>BUT MUH STEROIDS!11
They are all natty. Ogus had to take a polygraph before competition, as somebody who has done a polygraph myself they are very hard to pass if you are lying, even if the machine doesn't pick it up (it will) the person doing the polygraph will play mind games with you and get you to admit to something.

Believe it or not they are all natty. I know you don't want to admit this because it makes you feel bad about yourself due to jealousy, but they all work hard, have great genetics (excluding maybe Nick Wright but the guy still works hard) eat out a few times or more a week and have sustainable diets.

Greg has taken testosterone tests and blood tests which both show he is not juicing. Even if he was to have taken test/tren after 3 months even with PCT the chances of his test results coming back in the mid to high range would be almost impossible. Face it they are all natty.
>>
>>37303270

fuck off greg
>>
Where were you when based goobert blew this fake ass kid off of the planet?
>>
>>37312781
Greg claims his business is worth 1 million dollars and you think he's natural. Besides eating shitty, his training methods are ass. Okay, so he couldn't lift for several months because he injured himself doing dragon flags? That makes sense. All his money and he diagnosed and tried to heal himself? Yeah, he wasn't taking a break from anything.
>>
>>37312848
Greg is worth a hell of a lot more than 1 million, his father was Micheal O'Gallagher who founded the biggest property rental corporation is Canada. which valued in excess of 800 million dollars at the time of his passing.

I don't know how much his family has, or him personally, but the guy could literally sit on his ass his entire life and be fine financially.

He isn't on gear though, watch

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9wD3aKnOag
>>
>>37312900
I said his buisness, not his dad's money. He said kinobody is now worth a million dollars. Why would anyone lie for money?

He has no appeal as a roidmonkey. Anyone doing his programs will never look better than him or as good.
>>
>>37312781
>I encourage you watch Hodgetwins, Ogus, Kinobody, Nick Wright, literally most bodybuilding chnnels
Why would I want to watch fake nattys eat and train like shit and make gains only because of their steroid use?

Also none of those guys have taken a CIRT so I have no reason to believe they're natty, on top of the other reasons I gave. You dumbass.
>>
>>37303462
Have fun with disease brah

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>37312975
No one gives shit about nick wright but Hodge twins have taken pro horomones, and ogus competes as a bodybuilder against roidheads, yes he's very natural
>>
>>37303494
Wow, that sounds. Powerful.
>>
>>37303744
:^ )
>>
>>37303794
>rice and chicken is shitty compared to MUH BURGERS

Leave this board you retard.
>>
>>37304039
Some people eat 3kcal a day you dumb nigger.
>>
>>37313001
Ogus is not fucking natty.
>>
>>37309614
Clearly you do.
>>
>>37303794
Body pic?
>in b4 skinny fat dyel
>>
>>37313238
Not him but, he isn't natty? I thought he was some white knight that only competes where you have to be tested. Can you explain more?
>>
>>37303270
how big are his arms?
cause in the thumbnail the girl has almost as big as arms as he does
>>
>>37303494
fukken lol
>>
>>37312781
greg pls go
>>
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37303462

>being this stupid

lmfao
>>
>>37313238
I was being sarcastic.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 384x384
Hey what about this Jeff guy? He's even bigger, more shredded and younger. And he's all natural baby. You should check him out on Instagram and YouTube Jeff Seid
>>
>>37315159
Joffrey plz, I thought you were gone
>>
File: image.png (728 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
728 KB, 640x1136
>>37312848
From his snapchat. Natty or not, at $40 each he only needs to sell 68 programs a day
>>
>>37315190
I'm amazed people buy such minimalistic routines because it has words like aggressive or Greek god in them. I'm not even trolling, the routines are that crappy.
>>
>>37315190

this just proves that roids pay off.
>>
>>37303539
Just eat 100% whole grain bread bro
Listen to the advice of the natty king
>>
>>37312781

>roids twins
>natural

you're a fucking idiot, you look like shit, you secretly wish hard work would make you look like steroid use- I mean natties.

Too bad you don't actually work hard and have shit genetics, so even if you did roid you'd look like jason blaha.

kill yourself thanks.
>>
>>37303712

FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37303712

FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37315460
Crappy or not, it's 40 fucking bucks for what? 5 pages? It's crazy how naive people are.
>>
>>37315735
5 page guide on how to starve yourself and how to have a leg day on a 3 day fullbody setup, where the main movement is lunges. A legs/abs day for aggressive fatloss on a 3 day fullbody. People actually buy this garbage. He made that up because he's lazy when it comes to training
>>
>>37315863
Is this actually true ? fuck me...
>>
Why are so many people actually defending this diet? He is on a shit load of gear. Hell, I'd love to stuff my face everyday, but I'm natural at the moment
>>
>>37315929
>He is on a shit load of gear

Nah, he's probably on minimal amounts of test E, just enough to keep him strong and lean on his minimalistic program.
>>
IF actually is pretty good tho once you get past that first week of suffering.
>>
>>37312417
>>37312523
update: yeah I still lost weight.
>>
Anyone have any experience with Intermittent fasting? I've been doing two 1000 calorie meals, one at noon, one as close to 8 as possible. Then hitting the gym, so probably leaving me at around 1800 comfy deficit. The only problem is going to the gym in the AM off little food has proven to be challenging as fuck

This is only day 2 though, I'm assuming my body will adapt and getting through workouts will become easier
>>
>>37303270
This guy is rich. Most people don't have the time to work out as much as is needed to make gains using his program. Most people have a job and family and they can't just work out. Plus if you want to see a man with true strength, look at the God, Rich Froning. Fasting is for fatties who don't know what they are doing and it will never let you acheave your peek muscle density.
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
While YOU'RE dieting and tracking your calories GREG is eating pizza and tracking his meal times. When YOU have to go to work to earn your money GREG is spending his FATHER'S with reckless ABANDON. After YOU got denied your LOAN for your SMALL business venture GREG just got funneled MORE daddy MONEY for ZERO interest.

While you're SWEATING at the gym for HOURS on your 3-5 day split GREG is getting 3D DELTS doing cuban presses AT HOME.

When you have to TOIL and EARN your money during your life GREG was SET from the DAY he was BORN. YOU were just BORN to be a LOSER while GREG was BRED to WIN
>>
A lot of Jelly in this thread.
>>
>>37309614
>validate me by saying fast food is the same as a home prepared meal
>i have no self control and must project onto others
>i'm a faggot who loves nigger dick in my ass

pick all three you fucking faggot. It's not anyone's fault but your own that you feel the need to not only act on your primal urges but also convert people like you're in a fucking cult.
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37323781
>validate me putting all this time and effort into something that me and fuck all
>I'm a puppet for the "wholesome" food industry
>I can't face the fact there are people who look better than me who eat whatever they want with no health effects

See? I can do that to. Get fucked you queer and go portion and freeze some home cooked meals for your self. Hahahaha fucking retard
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
File: 1464160278424.jpg (144 KB, 1321x1181) Image search: [Google]
1464160278424.jpg
144 KB, 1321x1181
>>37324251
So many jelly fags in this thread
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37324149
Trying to make people that search for cheap healthy food look like now free thinkers

Gosh, you sure are projecting hard. If getting 3$ lean pork and vegetables and cooking both rather than stuffing my face with McDonalds makes me a puppet, so be it.
>>
>>37303712
>>
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
i like it when recreational lifters spend 99% of their time arguing about trivial micro differences that only a top level pro should worry about because it makes such a low amount of difference.

instead of just lifting and doing the fundamentals, aka all a novice/recreational lifter needs.
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37324408
heh that's in every hobby, no matter how much you're enjoying yourself or doing well some turd has to tell you how to max that last 2% of some technical detail.
They are dead inside, feeding on your living ass.
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
File: cheetohs.png (202 KB, 334x483) Image search: [Google]
cheetohs.png
202 KB, 334x483
>>37324294
Basically "if they look better than me they are on steroids!" Look at Greg, he's small as fuck. What makes his physique good is his low BF%, good frame, good insertions.

The guy isn't big enough to look like he is on steroids. He's 168lbs at 5"10. If he was on gear he'd be at least above or around 185-190lbs. He's way under his maximum natural potential for muslce at that BF%.

He's a naturally lean guy who works hard in the gym, has a great metabolism, great insertions. These people shitting on him for being a "roid" user should be laughed at.

I guarnetee if you met Greg in person in real life your opinion would change, he looks DYEL with a T shirt on. He is without a doubt natural.

He also enjoys his diet of occasional chocolate and bigger meals set later on in the day of high protein/fats/carbs. The guy says he doesn't even really track his macros anymore, he just naturally knows where he's at and how much food he is putting in his body. He probably doesn't get the optimal macros required but trades off being 100% optimal for being satisfied with what he is eating.

Meanwhile the skinnyfats that are cutting on /fit/ that are struggling with their rice, chicken and broccoli diets are jealous because they don't understand basic dieting principles and how energy works or how a guy eating chocolate and a burger can get lean.

Meanwhile these big lean guys (call them Chad or whatever the fuck you want) are eating what they want in smaller portions, tracking their macro's, and enjoying life.

The only time you need to be suffering with a diet is literally if you are in competition and need the most optimal nutrition values.
>>
>>37303270
Steroids or not!
Anybody have a (non paid for) link to his programs?
>>
>short
>light
>good looking body shape and insertions (genetics)
>low body fat
>clean looks

I really believe this guy doesn't roid
Also,
>I sit on my chair all day long and hit the gym for about 2 hours a week and still look way above average
Genetics are really a thing
>>
>>37303712
FUCK OFF GREG
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 640x480
>>37303712
GERG FFO CKUF
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 497x640
>>37303494
>>
>tested his test levels

Im gonna est my est levels
>>
>>37303712

FUCK OFF GREG
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.