[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of gear are girls like this on ? There's an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot_20160525-120146.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160525-120146.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
What kind of gear are girls like this on ?

There's an alarming amount of girls on my instagram that have this mutch muscle mass and definition its crazy (yes i know instagram cators your feed to things you follow / like, it still doesnt mean there's not a shit load of people on gear these days)

This girls 23 years old... so is she fucked for life ? Does she have to stay on gear forever or will she come off and just be fucked after that point or what ?

Its not to uncommon to see tonnes of guys the size of arnold in his prime now as well, it fucking sucks bros, its pretty much impossible to look "good" in our generation without hoping on something. Will the fitness trend end anytime soon so us natty lifters can be mired again ? Or is this it and its only going to get worse ?
>>
> mutch
>>
>>37302880
Thanks great

English isnt my first language so give me a break
>>
>>37302846
Shes on gear fo sho but i dont think she's on 'a ton of gear' shes been on istagram for what 3 years going to the gym every day.
>>
>>37302846
No you dumb fuck, not everyone is "fit" and "big". These are the new generations celebrities so yay you for looking like a celeb
>>
3DD
>>
>>37302846
>Greasy hair = headband
absolutely Haram
>>
Anavar and Winny.
>>
>>37302846
Maybe 30 mg anavar a day?
>>
Damn thats embarrassing .. her right arm looks just like mine except slightly smaller. She's gonna catch up to me..
>>
>>37303138
>>37303137
i wish i could get gains like girls on anavar
>>
they are mostly on Anavar,winstrol and clen
>>
>>37302846
Mental illness gains
>>
>>37303691
if you can get real anavar you can make good gains as a guy
>>
Women usually take anavar or winny, as another anon said sometimes just as much as 10 mgs a day
>>
>>37303706
why would you want to take winny as a woman?
it makes you more masculine, you can get more bodily hear and lose hair on your head.
>>
>>37302846

Wonder how big her clit is. No homo
>>
>>37302846
Tf are you even on about?
People keep on getting fatter and fatter and the percentage of guys going to the gym and actually doing well is still really low.
Average gymbros get mired dude wake up it's not as though everybody suddenly looks like arnold.
>>
Should women like this be labeled as Transgendered? Women shouldn't have this much test.
>>
>>37303781
Literally the effect of every androgrnic steroid.
Dose matters.k
>>
File: 4sZa9ZC.jpg (50 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
4sZa9ZC.jpg
50 KB, 1080x720
>>37304751
> is this accurate?

I think the body dysmorphia is setting in.

>be me
> loose weight then start lifting
> DL 4 plates
> feelsgoodman.png
> go on /fit/ to learn more share joys of lifting
> 1 week after visiting /fit/ I think everyone is a monster and I should start the juice

it is probably time i get off the computer
>>
>>37305051
Yes it is accurate.
I have an "ok" body by /fit/ standards but constantly get comments by friends, got voted 2. Place for best body in high school (first was some dude benching near 3,5l8 at 18, insane).
Also meh stats , 3,5pl8 squat, deadlift just above 4 and bench 2 1/4.
>>
File: HQTRdvP.jpg (16 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
HQTRdvP.jpg
16 KB, 236x236
>>37305109
Thanks. My stats are similar except I am 27 and need to work on my squat.
>>
I dont know but post more pictures
>>
>>37302846

winstrol is not as androgenizing, but she's probably infertile right now. after a few more cycles maybe permanently.
>>
>>37302846
Why don't young women realize that literally noone except a few mentally ill fetishists think this is attractive, and that infertility will render their value as human beings pretty much nil?
>>
File: 1463781922156.gif (493 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1463781922156.gif
493 KB, 320x240
>>37302846
>>
>>37306560
People like you won't make it. Regardless of what you have to say next. I, myself, would never hop on anything since I get tested, but can't you see that this is all they have? This is their passion in life and they sure as hell won't change because some fucking chump, like you, doesn't think she looks good.
>>
she's hot
>>
Im natty and I never see anyone bigger than me IRL
>>
>>37306734
damn anon destroying cunts much
>>
>>37302846
I would still dick her but it's kinda of sad that such an attractive woman like her decided to grow a man's body.
>>
>>37302846
if you mean people by shear amount. then yes allot of people use gear.

if you mean people by percentage compared to the rest of people, then no not so mutch people use gear
>>
Hold on a second... Are these muscles to actually use, or just to look "fit" ? I mean, seriously, who needs to look like fucking Schwarzenneger after a protein regime ?
>>
>>37306560
>I lift to attract the opposite sex

WE WOO
WE WOO
GYMCEL ALERT
GYMCEL ALERT
CONFIRMED GYMCEL IN SECTOR 3
WE WOO
WE WOO
>>
File: SavageLaughter.gif (2 MB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
SavageLaughter.gif
2 MB, 234x200
>>37306852

> it's kinda of sad that such an attractive woman like her decided to grow a man's body
> cucked by the media
> mfw
>>
she looks like a dude
>>
>>37306560
You sound like a fucking cuck. You can keep the weak skinnyfat and waifer thin bitches. I'll take a girl who can open a penut butter jar on her own thanks. I don't want to have to babysit a grown ass woman.
>>
>>37306929
this

that amount of muscle is kind of a turnoff for me tho, even when she's attractive as fuck
>>
>>37306821
get out of the basement
>>
>>37306560
why don't you realize that literally no one except a few people who are as mentally ill as you find you attractive, that your attitude renders your value as a human being pretty much nil?
>>
>>37307120
>>37306929
>>37306895
>>37306734
An infertile young woman is virtually worthless, especially now that people are more and more atomized and disconnected from their greater families so that she won't even fulfill the function of a beloved aunt. A sad and barren old woman with large muscles. And this does not just apply to her by the way, lots of young women are destroying their greatest gift in other ways. Tragic.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 479x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 479x492
>>37307354
>greatest gift
>kek
whitenight/10
>>
>>37306560
doesn't matter she gets high off the likes and some guy who either supplies her the gear will end up marrying her.

>>37302846
get good at a sport or something else and you'll be fine. you will losing trying to compete with professional lifters
just make lifting your hobby problem solved
>>
>>37305109
>Also meh stats , 3,5pl8 squat, deadlift just above 4 and bench 2 1/4.

You agree with the other guy about body dysmorphia and then go on to do exactly the same thing. Those stats are more than what 95% of men can lift yet they're 'meh' because you're not comparable with some huge guy who's been lifting 10+ years
>>
>>37307354
>A woman's greatest gift is a snot nosed brat who shits himself.

Ooo Kay friend.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.