[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I lost 50 pounds and am having troubles keeping it off. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1462328346711.jpg (47 KB, 633x708) Image search: [Google]
1462328346711.jpg
47 KB, 633x708
I lost 50 pounds and am having troubles keeping it off. It's been a month since I stopped dieting, and I'm trying to eat at maintenance.

Problem is I already gained back 15 lbs (I'm hoping most of it is water weight). I definitely feel chubbier now than I did a month ago.

Any tips to keep the weight off? I've been eating close to 2,000 calories a day (6 foot male, 175 lbs).
>>
Can't teach self control bruv
>>
>>37302117
>Can't teach self control bruv

What do you mean? I checked my BMR and it's around 1950 calories and that's how much I've been eating.
>>
File: grEG.jpg (129 KB, 618x556) Image search: [Google]
grEG.jpg
129 KB, 618x556
Anon how did you lose 50 pounds?
>>
>>37302047
>>37302176
then your BMR aint 1950 dipshit if your gaining weight your consuming more energy than you expend
>>
>>37302184
Eating nothing but lowfat foods like chicken, rice, and greek yogurt everyday. I ate around 1000-1200 calories a day.

Took about 3-4 months
>>
>>37302216
you gained 15lb in a month holey fuck thats over eat of 1700 a day
>>
>>37302228
Again, I think a lot of that is water weight (or so I hope).

It could also be metabolic damage after going on such a long cut, idk. I'm just hoping my body will adjust to eating more regularly now.
>>
>>37302047

I have also lost 50 since November op

I'm 5'11 and my maintenance is 2,500 I gained 7lbs and it settled at that

If you went back to eating more carbs your body just said i'll probably just save most of this now in-case that famine happens again
>>
>>37302246
i cut for 6 months lost 75lb then maintained for a while. i then went on a 10day all enclusive holiday and ate atleast 5000 calories a day. i gained 1lb. your doing somthing wrong very wrong
>>
>>37302216

(>37302228) Thats been my diet too kinda, except i've had chicken, brown rice, mushrooms and spinach...plus 8 glasses of water a day (plus some gym).

Low calorie is the way to go. Ever heard of 4 Hour Body?
>>
>>37302255

He has like he said in one post caused some metabolic damage

>>37302246
do some cardio
>>
>>37302274
metabolic damage. bollox
maybe 100-200 calories not 15lb
your body still requires energy to function this metabolic damage is a meme as your matabolism dosn't change by a bit really
>>
>>37302047
Yeah probably some metabolic damage there, your maintenance calories probably moved down due to shitty metabolism (low BMR)

Anyway 6 feet at 175lbs is within the ideal weight range and a healthy weight to be. In my opinion you should not go lower than 160-165 at that height. When you hit a 12% BF you should begin bulk.

To fix metabolism I would recommend eating at where you are now (make sure you are calculating properly) while spending alot of time in the gym and doing cardio. The more muscle you put on, the higher your BMR will be.
>>
OP had been bingeing and not monetring his food intake. if i binged all month on junk food i don't think i could gain that much and i'm a gainer

OP is lieing piece of shit and let his dieting slip because of his newly gaind confidence
>>
>>37302306
/thread
>>
>>37302192
>dipshit
>your
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.