[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
= lightning fat loss on easy mode Prove me wrong or give me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: index.jpg (18 KB, 393x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
18 KB, 393x225
= lightning fat loss on easy mode

Prove me wrong or give me a faster method that doesn't involve completely fucking my shit up without being able to still eat tasty shit literally whenever you want because you can technically remain on-diet.

I feel sorry for you carb eaters/sugar addicts and your lethargy, calorie deficits and hunger pangs.
>>
Enjoy your heart attack
>>
File: 4-chan-daffy-duck-stonefaced.jpg (205 KB, 1477x1078) Image search: [Google]
4-chan-daffy-duck-stonefaced.jpg
205 KB, 1477x1078
>>37301847

>lightning fat loss
>jk it's just water

fucking fatass keto retards managed to lose weight(water) for the first time in their pitiful lives and then they just spam this shit like they were paid to do it and try to act superior to people lightyears ahead of them in conditioning.
>>
>>37301862

>Having to starve yourself and micro-manage your diet just to achieve sub-quality weightloss while Keto eaters hit their daily RDI macro/vitamins/minerals with ease all while eating tasty shit and loosing kilos of fat per day.
>>
>>37301847
>eat tasty shit literally whenever you want
Please list these oh so good tasting foods without any carbs. Aside from various meats, nuts and avocados. Do you eat straight butter or what?
>>
unsustainable diets are dumb xD
>>
>>37301847

Keto is not along term strategy. Once diets go longer than 12 months they are no better at weight loss than a good balanced diet. I'm always skeptical of any diet program that totally removes a food group.
>>
You guys are going into it with the wrong mentality. I mean its cool to lose fat, its good to drop the weight fast but you need to use that efficiency and use that change to work with your lifestyle too.

Are you focusing on macros if you're losing fast? Are you working on your diet, your routine so you can sustain this?

Keto isn't a forever thing. It just provides some interesting structure. Are you looking long term to make this shit work?

Be smart about your dietary choices, baby. That's all I ask.
>>
>>37301901

peanut butter, lamb chops, roasted chicken, avacado, walnuts/cashew nuts, most ice creams, coconut milk, coconut milk and chicken, you can even make low carb pizza and hamburgers if you want and a million other things

We get an allowance of like 30gish carbs per day and we can carb cycle if we really want to. Keto is enlightenment family, don't be a carb eating pleb, it's primitive yet without the benefits of ever consuming real, unprocessed, high quality carbs that hunter gathered used to eat and thrive off.
>>
>>37301931
> ice cream
> keto
pick one
>>
File: autism seal.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
autism seal.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>37301954
>ice cream doesn't have sugar
>>
File: 1463450028402.jpg (105 KB, 1461x960) Image search: [Google]
1463450028402.jpg
105 KB, 1461x960
yohimbine shills are out again
>>
Keto did me some serious favors dropping from about 24% BF to the 16-17 range over a few months. I think it works best with a lot of fat and it was a good place to start learning how to count calories and macros.

I ballpark it these days, bout two mos later. Started losing strength and then life happened to make it harder to just eat nuts and milk and shit. Eat whatever now.

Dropoed to around 13-14, still carrying more tummy than I'd like and definitely DYEL. Cook most of my meals and still losing. I did raise my max weights on keto in the first few weeks after starting.
>>
File: the yabba dabba doo guy.gif (1 MB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
the yabba dabba doo guy.gif
1 MB, 264x264
>>37301862
Came here to say this

>2016
>People still fall for the keto meme
>People actually cut out the tastiest macro while cutting
YABBA DABBA DOOO!!!!
>>
>>37301878

>ketotards think they can magically eat more and ignore thermodynamics

Fucking fat fucks lol. No idea why these fat idiots losing mostly water weight(which is so hard at like 35% bf right, thats like 3500 tdee minimum) think theyre so good and smug.

Its like a mcdonald worker saving up forever to dine in a 4 michelin restaurant bragging to donald trump
>>
>>37301853
From..?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.