[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls opinions thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: muscule show.jpg (99 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
muscule show.jpg
99 KB, 960x960
What do you prefer? post up your attracted to body?

Do you not like bulky muscules mudgrabs/ guys?
>>
>>37300532

Why do people think this level of ultra shredded leanness looks good?
>>
I don't care about the opinions of girls because I date women.
>>
>caring what girls think

>>37300544
once you get too lean it's unaesthetic i'd say 8 is the bottom limit, after that no one thinks you look good, same with rich piana and blob mode
>>
Grill here
I really like guys with height frame and face.
>>
File: reee pepe.jpg (8 KB, 296x200) Image search: [Google]
reee pepe.jpg
8 KB, 296x200
>>37300564
FUCKING ROASTIES GET OF MY FUCKING BOARD
>>
>>37300544
Why do people not understand that bodybuilding competition show weight is not meant to look "good" to normies but intended specifically to show off the results of their muscle sculpting so they can be judged on objective criteria by qualified professionals in the sport?
>>
>>37300564
hey, wanna have pizza at my place?
>>
It's pretty widely accepted that most normies prefer ottermode.
>lifting for girls
Queers
>>
>>37300572

I never said anything about bodybuilding competitions, I'm referring to the people that actually unironically think this looks good.
>>
>>37300532
you have a weird face, I would assume you are gay or rapist or something. how tall are you? if you are at least 6' I wouldn't shut you down right away. you're face is just weird.
>>
>>37300592
What people? Who are you characterizing?
>>
>>37300579
>CHAD FRAMES his PIZZA FACE at the HEIGHT of his PUSSY. you're FAGGOT
>>
File: 1463061591043.png (396 KB, 603x604) Image search: [Google]
1463061591043.png
396 KB, 603x604
>>37300571
>>
File: deppdior.jpg (43 KB, 560x363) Image search: [Google]
deppdior.jpg
43 KB, 560x363
>>37300532
5 years and that dude is as bald as Telly Savalas.

b-but my lines ! m-my shreddedness !

>hair master race
>>
Repulsive.
>>
Where's that pic of the guy's torso in good lighting and he looks smooth and muscular and perfect? There's 4 pics together in one collage iirc

Anyways that's the objective winner
>>
>>37300532
Looks like he's barely 5'
>>
>>37300532
The only right answer
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.