[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not bulking on fried chicken >not getting that perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1200x899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1200x899
>not bulking on fried chicken
>not getting that perfect 3:2:1 ratio of protein to fats to carbs

Do you even want to make it?
>>
>tfw the kfc up the street from my house is now a beaner restaurant

fucking beaners
>>
>>37300472
What other foods have that balance? I'm having trouble keeping protein intake above carbs or fats..
>>
>>37300568

Youre supposed to eat more carbs than protein, roughly in a 2:1 ratio to avoid the blood sugar crash caused by amino acids.

Dont listen to that fucking clown, fat should be by far the lesser macro.
>>
>>37300614
I always eat 2 chicken breasts and a REALLY HUGE salad mixed with tomato, cucumber, dill weed, herbage, olive oil and lemon juice. Is this a good food?
>>
>>37300690
The way you worded it, sounds like that would be good for cutting.
>>
>>37300472
Conbinis in japan have greasy as fuck fried chicken breast for around a dollar a piece. It's fucking amazing for a hang over.
>>
>>37300703
Yeah I am a skeleton with belly, I need to lose weight with a reasonable food. I really like the taste of what I eat, should I continue that way? Also what exercises should I do at the same time?
>>
>>37300690

I'd eat a fruit with that but it sounds good.
>>
>tfw Popeye's 5 minutes away from home

feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>37300722
He just said its good for cutting. Wth is so difficult to understand about that. Read the fuckin sticky m80
>>
>>37300472
>tow eating public fried chicken and enjoying a glass of diet cherry pepsi

who else /comfy/?
>>
>>37300726
I occasionally eat omelette with ham, and the salad is always there no matter what I eat. I heard eggs are fine.
>>
>>37300722
use myfitnesspal
you should read the sticky
>>
>>37300736
But I come from /tv/ and idk the term "cutting"

;_;
>>
>>37300472
you're fucking retarded

carbs have only a small place in your diet. what you get from your vegetables is adequate.

carbs trigger insulin production which inhibits lipolysis, sabotaging your fat metabolism.

if you weren't a fucking pussy you would need protein and fat much closer to 1:1 because you rock out every fucking day

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin#Physiological_effects
>>
>>37300784

Protein are greater triggers of insulin fucking moron and wtf are you on about OP is eating extremely low carbs according to his post.
>>
>>37300472
i dont feel like getting atherosclerosis
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.