[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>light headed after taking creatine why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: backpack_gun.jpg (8 KB, 250x174) Image search: [Google]
backpack_gun.jpg
8 KB, 250x174
>light headed after taking creatine

why
>>
drink more water
>>
>>37300130
Did you activate it first?
>>
>>37300272
lol'd
More water, scrub.
>>
File: facefitgrin.png (102 KB, 373x391) Image search: [Google]
facefitgrin.png
102 KB, 373x391
>>37300130
>why
it's spelled w-h-e-y
>>
>>37300130
Placebo retardation. Creatine supplementation has no acute effect on the human body. It doesn't "do" anything when you drink it, you're just gradually raising your body's creatine stores (which it already has) over time.
>>
>>37300130

Uhh OP you should get to a doctor quick.

Notable signs of creatine overdose include but are not limited to nausea, vomiting, light headed or dizziness, heart palpatations, anger and induced rage attacks.

If you're experiencing any of these it might be too late, but try and get your mom to take you to the hospital. Bring your creatine also
>>
can you get nauseous from taking too much creatine? i take a huge amount cause the scoop is rly big and feel like vomitting all the time
>>
>>37300438
5 grams bro. Don't go over it. There's no point. 5 grams a day.
>>
>>37300461
idk how much my scoop is i just put in half now

still kinda feel like throwing up, might be cause anxiety before the gym idk though, sometimes i forget to breathe too

am i ok friends?
>>
>>37300475
A teaspoon of creatine is 5 grams. Different substances have different weights though, a teaspoon of something else could be 3-7 grams.

But a level teaspoon of creatine is always 5 grams. That's how you measure it dude.
>>
>>37300500
ok, can taking too much make me wanna vomit or is it something else
>>
>>37300512
Taking it can make you feel sick, if you take more than 5 grams you gotta drink a lot more water with it.

That's basically the rule with creatine

The more you take = the more water you gotta drink
>>
>>37300581
oh ok, thanks senpai
>>
It could be the specific creatine you're taking.
Supplements aren't regulated so there is always some risk of getting something tainted.
>>
>>37300130
>Dizzy after Diddys.

Tell myself that means I'm making gainz.
>>
>>37300130
Sometimes I get headaches during the night after lifting, but pretty sure it's because I haven't drank enough water
>>
File: 1463525545622.png (434 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1463525545622.png
434 KB, 1024x768
>>37300130
This one time, I snorted so much creatine at the gym, I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and felt the presence of myself as a separate entity. That's when I knew I transcended humanity.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.