[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman Trying to Prove "Vegans Can Do Anything" Dies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 640x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 640x557
Hah
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/woman-trying-prove-vegans-anything-143351368.html
>>
>>37300036
She proved that vegan can die climbing down from Mount Everest
>>
>>37300036
In an interview published on March 2 on the Monash Business School website, Strydom said that she and her husband, who both are accomplished climbers who consume neither meat nor dairy, together set their sights on Everest after doubts were raised by skeptics due to possible iron and protein deficiencies caused by their diets.

“It seems that people have this warped idea of vegans being malnourished and weak,” she told the website. “By climbing the seven summits, we want to prove that vegans can do anything and more.” lol
>>
top keque m8

vegans eternally BTFO
>>
>>37300036
Condolences to her family and friends.

C'mon, she must've known from the back of her mind that climbing a mountain would be dangerous...

It seems like vegans put their ego firsthand before everything; even their own life. Ego is good and bad but sometimes it can turn against you like the lady that had just died wanting to prove that vegans can do anything.
>>
LOL at vegans getting BTFO.
>>
>>37301598
Ur heart will blow out in 20 years AYY LMAO

>muh saturated animal fat boosts test!!

RIP
>>
>>37300036
They can die apparently
>>
>>37300036

What did she expect? She's VEGAN for crying out loud!
>>
>>37300036
Literally the same as
"Cancer patient who repeatedly said "I'm gonna beat this cancer!" dies of cancer."

>Hah
>>
>>37302178
"The patient let their ego get in the way. Learn to live in the real world. Lol"
>>
>>37300036
she did summit, which proves she had the strength to get there. A lot of people die trying not even coming close to the top. I think using this girls death to insult veganism is kind of pathetic. especially when there are so many easier less edgy ways to knock down vegans
>>
>>37300036
>people are still acting smug about this woman who died on a mountain where dozens of experienced climbers die every year
>>
>>37302211
>>37302233

t. vegans
>>
>>37302211
>vegan damage control
>>
>>37302178
Veganism is just like cancer. Good analogy.
>>
>>37300036
I know they made that headline funny on purpose but I still chuckeled.

>captcha: choose the pictures with mountains in them
>>
>>37301007
>hundreds of meat eaters have died climbing this mt

hahaha nope just these veganshave died doing it lelelelelelelel lolol ol memememememe
>>
>>37300036
She shoud have spent more time preparing for her ascent than posting on some dumb blog.
>>
>>37301817
You'll die of insanity first

Greetings from svinjokolja
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.