[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loose Skin after 52 lbs. weight loss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1280x960
I made a thread earlier today asking about how to fix loose skin hanging from my underarms but was unable to provide pictures due to being in class during the time of the thread.
It's not a lot but it still bothers me, especially when it jiggles. Makes me wanna fucking puke. I asked about treating them like balloons and filling them up with muscles in the last thread but other people have pointed out since I'm a grill, it's harder to do that compared to a male. I plan on purchasing me some dumbells and a gym membership to start lifting in hopes of that helping. Currently I do upper body workouts but as I mentioned in the old thread, it's a cheap weight machine that can only do so much. I also do cardio if that means anything.

Is there anything I can do? Is surgery my only option? Should I just kill myself already?
>>
ur a girl?
>>
>>37298358
I'm sorry but surgery will ultimately be the only real option.

You can firm it a bit with muscle but
It won't rly do much.
>>
>>37298364
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>37298358

Sadly, that shit can take upwards of 2 years to retract - and even then it may not retract completely.

Give it time, make gelatin/collagen a part of your daily diet, and put aside some cash in case you need to get it chopped off in a couple years.
>>
That doesnt look too bad

Gh or peptides might help if you have money and dont mind needles

But yeah
Start a proper routine
Lots of water
>>
File: dean.gif (691 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
dean.gif
691 KB, 320x180
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
>>
>>37298358
LOOOONDOOOOOOOOOON
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 630x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 630x332
>>37298370
>>37298377
Well shit.

>>37298389
What kind of routine do you recommend? I do drink lots of water and is kind of the only beverage I drink. Sometimes I drink milk but never soda or coffee.
>>
File: 1461103608108.jpg (33 KB, 552x475) Image search: [Google]
1461103608108.jpg
33 KB, 552x475
>>37298358
in the event that this isn't a shitty troll, here's the reality

you don't need surgery

you can build significant muscle through a good strength training program

if all you have is a cheap weight machine then you need to find somewhere that has barbells and freeweights, because machines are shit

don't kill yourself bb gurl there's so much to live for
>>
>>37298437
Juice diet, it tones you up and flushes you of all toxins
>>
>>37298443
Do you really think this will help me? Ever since I started working out I've come to realized how much I love it and want to become toned and muscular.

I hate my young self for becoming a fatass and not participating in sports growing up. Looking at my loose skin has given me motivation but the reality of me possibly having to get surgery is also a little discouraging.

If I do get surgery, will that part of my arm become muscular as I continue my workout lifting?
>>
>>37298358
I'm a medical Doctor man. Post feet and legs. Only way I can help you.

London.
>>
>>37298358
In all honestly I don't see the problem with your arm as far as loose skin is concerned. It certainly looks better than the pork chop you would have had hanging 52 lbs ago.

Anyway, if you want to deal with loose skin, fill out the tricep there. If you can add a bit of size to your triceps it will fill in the skin and a touch of arm definition actually catches the eye on a female imo.

TLDR: Squats/GOMAD
>>
>>37298605
yep it will.

Know 2 girls who got lap bands and ended up with heaps of loose skin, one of them has built up muscle and its much better. The skin is still all soft and grabby but its far more taught.
>>
>>37298358
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>37298956
post ass pussy and tits. My mom is a doctor. only way i can help
>>
Thats still fat dumbass. Gain muscle because your obviously dyelmode . Yeah its harder for girls but thats bullshit excuses that yur former fat self still shitting out.

You neglected your body to the point to gain so much fat, your gona have to do alot to get it to be desirable .
>>
>>37298358
nice gyno
>>
>>37298358
i wan to fuk ur boobies
>>
>>37298358
that thumbnail was misleading
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.