[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
grill gainz
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1432840620024.jpg (115 KB, 960x896) Image search: [Google]
1432840620024.jpg
115 KB, 960x896
Might be a stupid question but how does muscle protein synthesis occur in (natty) women? What is the main hormone driving this? Seeing as they have the test levels of a pre-pubescent boy.
>>
gh insulin igf estrogen testesterone dht egf etc etc
dont question it dude. your body is just too complex.
>>
GH is the predominate growth factor for womenz, it's suggested they train with moderate intensity, high volume and short rest times
>>
Its not different under the hood they just do not level up as fast for the ceilings you point out
>>
>>37298036
guess that explain why most female who pin get those nasty ass barrel chests.
>>
>>37298036
>gh is growht factor
it is hormon not factor you clueless shit. growth factor is gf and has lots of types like igf egf
>>
>>37298075
dude he meant that GH is the main factor that causes growth in women.

t. reading comprehension bot
>>
>>37297988
http://bayesianbodybuilding.com/why-women-should-not-train-like-men/
>>
>>37298104
then he should have said
>GH is the predominate "growther" for womenz
or
>GH is the predominate hormone for womenz

i am right you are not.
means you are a shit faggot too
>>
>>37298128
ah yes.. mister "women can be just as strong as men starting from the same untrained weight!" pseudoscience
>>
>>37297988
I'm more interested in how she got rid of that acne... I'm going to the doctor soon to get rid of this fucking acne... I'm 25 ffs I want this shit gone.
>>
File: factor.png (17 KB, 811x255) Image search: [Google]
factor.png
17 KB, 811x255
>>37298134
get fucked to be honest.
>>
>>37298128

Thanks anon
>>
>>37298166
out of focus picture + shitty quality + (probably) photoshop
>>
>>37298183
>being this much clueless about science and terms.
dude you dont have to search for the definition of "factor".
we are talking about medical and physiological terms. and i am an md so your arguments are invalid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_factor
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone
>>
>>37298251
I know what a growth factor is. You are just being autistic right now and arguing with people that are more autistic than me triggers me the FUCK out. It's pretty obvious that english isn't your first language as well. But it's not for me either.

tl;dr you're reading comprehension a shit.
>>
>>37298301
>>37298251
also I don't give a flying fuck if you're an md, I've seen plenty of dumb ones.
>>
>>37298075
if this isn't a troll then i am leaving the species
>>
>>37298322
being able to recognise idiocy does not preclude you from being a fucking cretin yourself
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.