[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /fit/? What's so funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: fatt-002.png (123 KB, 546x549) Image search: [Google]
fatt-002.png
123 KB, 546x549
>http://magdalene.co/news-804-what%E2%80%99s-so-funny-about-being-fat.html

>The shaming extended nightly to the dinner table where my family members took turns eyeing me as they brought up success story after success story of weight loss.

>I stopped understanding the word “thin” as a body type and started hearing it as “beautiful”. I avoided mirrors and pretty much any other reflective surface. I hid in oversized jumpers and wondered if I would ever have the chance to walk around in a cute one-piece jumpsuit without being told I look like a waddling penguin.

>
Never mind the reasons why people are fat to begin with: some have illnesses that make them gain weight or cannot exercise; others are on life-saving medications that also make them put on pounds.

>By this definition, the words "you're fat" should really only contain an equal meaning to "you're tall" or "you have blonde hair".
>>
>>37297730
F A T
A
T
>>
File: girlslaughing.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
girlslaughing.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>37297730
this stuff always makes me kek

even all the obvious b8, its just so delicious
>>
>>37297730
That means
>I don't date short people
Should carry the same weight as
>I don't date fat people.

I'm fine with that.
>>
>wondered if I would ever have the chance to walk around in a cute one-piece jumpsuit without being told I look like a waddling penguin.

this is always such bullshit, nobody actually said that to her, shes just an insecure fat bitch
>>
>>37297912
Well a fat person can become not fat with enough effort but a short person can't become tall
>>
>>37297923
desu I'd probably say that to her or shout it out if I was drunk
If it's funny, it's funny
>>
File: kyle think.gif (25 KB, 192x224) Image search: [Google]
kyle think.gif
25 KB, 192x224
>>37297730
seriously what the fuck is it with fat people and this strange style that just signifies it right away
>>
File: eyyyy.png (24 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eyyyy.png
24 KB, 1920x1080
>>37297912
>carry the same weight
i see what you did, son
>>
>Virginia, aptly named after the U.S. state
>aptly named (cause she's as big as it)

>she enjoys sliced bananas in her cereal, ‘50s dance music and trips to the supermarket.
>trips to the supermarket

I bet she does
>>
>>37297991
It's not fat people, it's pampered losers with this weak modern mentality
>>
>>37297730
Very few fat people are fat due to illness or medication side effects. Most are fat because they eat too much and move too little. I don't want to date a person who does not take care of their body and to me, being fat is basically abusing your body.

Be fat, I don't really care. But I'm not going to look at it any differently just because you think I should be more accepting of it. Nope.
>>
>>37298071
Do you really want to date someone with illness /who needs meds with such horrible side effects either?

Not finding fatties attractive is literally natural selection
>>
>>37298107
No but I get really tired of fatties playing those cards as to why 'some people are fat' when it is only a very tiny section of the fatty population.

Last I heard, Cheetos Disease is way more common.
>>
File: 1461874732755.jpg (85 KB, 640x580) Image search: [Google]
1461874732755.jpg
85 KB, 640x580
>>37298147
Don't mock cheetos
>>
>>37297730
Its sad that fat people dont have something like AA for alcoholics.

Most are OVEREATING to alleviate some sort of crushing desperation/depression. But instead of a danger to society they are just fat fucks so nobody cares.
>>
>>37297923
Thing is, she probably WOULD look like a waddling penguin. So it's not really an innacurate statement.
>>
>>37299816
Zumba?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.