[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is fraud worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7
File: trenmpting.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
trenmpting.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
I believe there are a lot of people here interested in the topic like me. The general public thinks is that anaboliscs, steroids and fraudulent supplements in general fuck you health up and that its not worth it using them.

Sticky has no info about them or the side effects.

Do you use any? If yes whats you story/experience with them? What are your regrets if you have any with them and what do you suggest?

Share your wisdom with us bro.
>>
25 yo here.

I do low dose 200 deca 350 test 12 week cycle. Just finishing third cycle.

Haven't had issues with side effects.
I pct nolvadex/clomid.

Ill usually put on 20-25 lbs each time and maintain around half of it.
>>
>>37297275
Some guy say that when you are young supplements are unnecessary and don't help as much. What do you think? Also how do you get there and what is the price? Sure there might not be any effect now but you it possibly do long term damage?
>>
That guy is retarded, slightly. You're increasing your serum test, which comparatively does get lower with age. He's technically right, but not by any means by the words you use. You should do way more research before you do anything.

Anabolics is a good pdf
>>
40 yo male here and I am tempted, but I would need a PLAN and a SOURCE. I would pay a doctor to prescribe and monitor a cycle, but I have no idea in my small city where to find such a doctor. I have never used anything other than nutritional supplements, but I am tempted. You say I will bald? I am already bald. You say my balls will shrink? I have had my kids and a vasectomy.

Ordering things on the dark web seems so sketchy and that Bostin Loyd video made me cringe so hard
>>
>>37297517
I think most doctors would be against it because most of the time people's levels are within range. My cousin did a small cycle of gear that he obtained, he told his doctor what he was doing and he was prescribed estrogen blockers, but that's it.
>>
>>37297517
Lmao you dont even order from the dark web
Go to reddit sst
Enjoy the gains ppl spend years in the gym for
>>
>>37297517
bostin is a fucking psycho

Injecting testosterone is a small pinch in your glute 2x a week. Its not really a big deal
>>
>>37297174
The only things I'm concerned about are long term suppression and acceleration of balding if prone to it. I'm not balding now so I have no clue but my mom's brothers who are in their 60's are.
>>
It is worth it to start roiding after a year of lifting?

The Golden One recomends to start roiding after you hit your top natty aesthetics
>>
Yes it is worth it if you do it properly. I'm doing 500 tren E and 500 test e a week. Word wonders for me. Nice thing about tren is if you eat lots you bulk but if you don't you cut like crazy
>>
>>37297174
Lifting and especially competing without juice is pointless.
>>
>>37298480
There's really no way around that one if you're prone to MPB, and want to roid. Some dudes take finasteride/rogaine/nitro-something shampoo/etc., but if you're going to juice and aren't 100% sure that you DO NOT have the genes for MPB, you should come to terms with losing your hair.
>>
>>37297174
I'm in the middle of my first cycle, and it's been fucking incredible.

Many of my lifts have skyrocketed. I can train harder, longer and recover faster. I went from breaking PR's once or twice a month, to every week or even every workout. It feels like making noob gains all over again.

BUT. I am so, so glad I trained my ass of almost 3 years naturally first. Part of it is putting in the time to learn to lift and diet properly and consistently, and part of it is how fucking hard I've learned to push myself. Unless you have your training, diet and mindset down first, it's reckless to get on gear. And a waste of the opportunity to really see what your one and only body is capable of, without cheat-mode enabled.

That said, juice is great. I'm on the fence about ever coming off. But the wait was worth it, and I'd recommend doing it the right way if you're going to do it at all.
>>
>>37297517
Seriously you are 40. Who cares if you look like you lift at that age. You missed the boat grandpa go knit a sweater for your grand kids.
>>
build a good strength base first, maybe 2 years of natty lifting. get to 1/2/3/4, decide if you want to do a cycle after that (assuming you are >21).
>>
File: 1463281266301.jpg (191 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1463281266301.jpg
191 KB, 960x960
>>37297517
You don't have to dig very deep to find gear on the internet, without going into source talk. Find an established and well-known lab with lots of reviews. It's about as easy as ordering on ebay.

Seriously just make sure you have all the meds you might possibly need on hand before you start: AI's, PCT, etc., etc. Otherwise it's pretty damn safe.

If you can afford to pay a doctor to monitor your cycle, you can afford to get regular bloodwork and monitor yourself. Make damn sure to keep your e2 in check (learned that the hard way), and keep a fairly close eye on your cholesterol, lipids, liver values, etc.

There's tons of information on basic cycles out there. 500/600 mg Test E per week is pretty standard and lots of fun.
>>
>>37299233
It's not pointless if you're having fun.
>>
>>37299347
whats your cycle?
>>
>>37300449
First cycle, 600mg Test E per week. Kickstarted with test prop and tbol, which seemed to help a lot. Keeping it fairly basic. Been great so far.
>>
File: becky.jpg (28 KB, 645x320) Image search: [Google]
becky.jpg
28 KB, 645x320
>>37297174
Knew a dude from El Paso, TX. Was running 1000mg of Test-E a week. (a week !). 5' 10" close to 280 lbs and tight. Not sloppy.

Inclining 405 for reps, etc....

I think he's 25 -26 now. Two years ago he was diagnosed with an enlarged heart. Had to stop all drugs.

Dropped down to 210 lbs.

>icky
>>
>>37300562
Which is to say you can seriously fuck up your health if you're mainlining ampules, but in general, the stuff is pretty safe if you aren't taking stupid amounts.
>>
>>37300331
Staying small and weak is not fun
>>
>>37300660
If you're small and weak as a natural it's because you haven't trained properly for any decent amount of time. Or you have shitty genetics. Gear doesn't make up for either deficit.

I hope you're a dyel, and not some moron who pinned his first week in the gym.
>>
>>37300562
1g of test a week is a pretty standard bulking dose desu for someone with a few cycles under their belt.

I mean any kind of repeated athletic activity will result in an enlarged heart. The heart is a muscle, and will grow to alleviate the demands of a muscular training body.

But yes, steroids have risks. Everyone knows this. It's just a chance we take. Most think it won't happen to them and nothing probably will, but the smart ones still keep on top of their bloodwork ideally with a dr who's on board. Blood pressure is the number one long term risk factor imo, in addition to liver if you constantly cycle orals.
>>
>>37300679

>dyel
>first week at the gym

Pick both idiot
>>
>>37300708
Dyel, present tense, vs first week in the gym, past tense.

I really had to spell that out for you..?
>>
>>37300700
>I mean any kind of repeated athletic activity will result in an enlarged heart. The heart is a muscle, and will grow to alleviate the demands of a muscular training body.

this is a shitload of broscience even for /fit/
>>
Is it true that injecting test will halt your body's natural test production?
>>
>>37300741
Absolutely, yes.

It will come back (at a potentially diminished capacity) if you PCT properly. But while you're on, yeah, your boys aren't firing. Also where the testicular shrinkage comes in.
>>
>>37300741
>>37300761
This is also true for oral steroids. Some derps think they can run a cycle of dbol without AI's or PCT and end up with a nice fuckable pair of bitch tits. Don't make that mistake.
>>
>>37297174
I'll start cycling once im 25 and am a officer
>>
>>37300773
Don't need AI for Anavar tho right?
>>
>>37297357
>Some guy say that when you are young supplements are unnecessary and don't help as much

That's what we call bullshit. In fact, the difference in testosterone levels when you're 20 isn't that much greater than when you're 30, and in fact, a lot of people peak between 25 and 35.

BUT!

If you're going to fuck with your endocrine system you should do it when you're an adult. It's not only testosterone that gets fucked with but also oestrogen, progesterone, luteinizing hormone and you're leydig cells in your balls get fucked with as well.

But you wrote supplements and not steroids.. No body needs supplements unless they eat like little girls. It's just a hyped industry trying to sell you a ton of shit that you don't need. The only "supplements" that has a proven effect on muscle building is STEROIDS.
>>
>>37300679
Gear makes up for exactly those two things.
>>
Anyone started young? I am considering it at 19 and don't know how I feel about the HPTA shutdown scare that I read on forums.

I see more experienced forum members say they would have done it younger too.
>>
Started juicing at 24, best decision I've ever made. No adverse health effects and I feel better than I've ever felt in my life.
>>
>>37301308

Can confirm, no need for AI for Ana
>>
File: blahautism.jpg (71 KB, 636x960) Image search: [Google]
blahautism.jpg
71 KB, 636x960
>>37297174
In a word, no.

Cons:
1) Hair loss.
2) Gyno
3) Acne everywhere, including backne
4) Bloated, puffy moon face
And that's just cosmetic side effects. More serious cons include
5) Hypogonadism and infertility.
6) High blood pressure, which leads to
7) Heart disease; increased risk of stroke and heart attack
8) Kidney disease is another side effect of high blood pressure
9) Liver disease
10) Emotional instability--depression, rage, anxiety, etc.

Pros:
1) A temporary increase in strength
2) Maybe 15 lb of extra muscle. You might gain more but it's water weight and you'll look like shit anyway.

It's a complete fallacy that the average steroid user looks better or is much stronger than the average natty. Most steroid users have more in common with these pathetic losers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VrMUuOrZjs

Another fallacy is that using steroids will put you on the level of the natty limit, or beyond. The average fraud has an FFMI of 23.5, which is well under the projected natty limit of 25.0. The only cheating frauds who even look good are the ones who would have looked good anyway if they had stayed natty.

Lastly, bear in mind Jason Blaha is an admitted steroid user who has multiple compounds along with peptides and HGH for 20 years. Twenty years--the number two followed by a zero--of taking steroids. To look like this.

So you tell me, is it worth it?

This subject comes up a fair bit. Maybe I should just save this response and turn it into a copypasta.
>>
>>37302294

Then how do those instagram models manage to look aesthetic all year round? Also there are guys at my gym who take test and went from being soft twinks to chad in no time.

I would do a trt dose but the only thing behind it would be vanity and I can't justify that to my gf or to myself without feeling like a massive faggot.
>>
>>37302294
A lot of these can be avoided or at least mitigated in large parts with PCT.

> Hair loss

If it does not run in your family, and you do not blast for too long, it shouldn't be a problem. Short cycles is where it's at. Finasteride if it does become a problem (avoid otherwise, lots of sides)

> Gyno

avoided with appropriate PCT and protocol.

> hypergonadism and infertility

If that becomes a problem, you're doing insane amounts for insanely long and/or not following any kind of reasonable protocol. HPTA suppression is real, but infertility can only happen if you REALLY fuck your shit up

> blood pressure, heart diseases

It's a real problem and you need to actively counteract by eating healther + doing cardio.

> kidney diseases

no idea if this is a real issue, I've never heard about it occurring. A cursory google search indicates that it is a thing, but I can't tell if steroids are actually the cause (and if so, which type,why)

> liver disease

pinning rather than taking orals will mitigate this a lot

> emotional instability

real problem, but again, if you don't do insane doses and follow protocol, it won't affect you

> It's a complete fallacy that the average steroid user looks better or is much stronger than the average natty.

I wish it was that way, but it's not. A lot of stars, athletes, ... who look good and are looked upon as role-models are on steroids, even if it's not high doses. Steroids do pack on insane amounts of mass, make you leaner etc, there is no point downplaying it. They are insanely powerful and transformative.

Even if you don't use steroids to surpass/approach the natty limit, they will make it easier to stay muscular and stay lean. After all, it's not about the muscle mass, it's about the muscle-to-fat ratio.

Increased test can also be a powerful anti-depressant and generally make you feel better. Doctors prescribe it for this reason.

Jason Blaha would say anything for attention, I wouldn't read too much into it.
>>
>>37302432

They look good year-round because they basically never come off (the dosage they're running is pretty variable - some guys aren't on much, some guys are on holy shit amounts) and only post the flattering/shopped pics.
>>
>>37302432
lighting and angles as fuck dude

im tiny, but in the right reflection i know i look like a fucking sick kent
>>
>>37297174
>lifting for 3 years, all lifts stalling at around 520kg, still look kinda dyel
>did 2 cycles, 300mg test/week for 8 weeks and 400mg test for 10 weeks with 6 weeks bwtween them
>620kg total, going for bearmode
>only experienced light acne for couple of weeks, no other sides
>>
>>37302452
>Increased test can also be a powerful anti-depressant
but also
>emotional instability

Can you go a bit more into detail?
>>
File: Lex Photoshop.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Lex Photoshop.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
>>37302432
>Then how do those instagram models manage to look aesthetic all year round?
First of all, don't trust anything you see on Instagram. It's all photoshopped to fuck. Guys on Insta are a lot like girls on Insta--they take 20 pics of themselves from the best angles and lighting with the best pump they can get, then they filter the fuck out of it to the point where it's hardly even them in the pic. Then they upload it and impress teenage boys who don't know any better.

Take a guy like Lex Fitness. He looks in real life as he does at the end of this video (after a 6 week steroid cycle). Very good, in my opinion. Impressive but not mind blowing. In fact, I think he looked good at the start of the video where he was just doing PCT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfl7mPgIv6I

But look at a pic from his Insta page and it's more like pic related. No one looks that impressive in real life. It's all smoke and mirrors. The same bullshit people in the magazine business have been using for years to give people an inferiority complex. Kek.

But Lex is the perfect example of what I said earlier when I said
>The only cheating frauds who even look good are the ones who would have looked good anyway if they had stayed natty.

Without the juice, he'd still look good. He'd be maybe 15 lb smaller and have a way flatter look, but he'd still look better than most.

>Also there are guys at my gym who take test and went from being soft twinks to chad in no time.
Eh, they might be genetically elite in terms of responding to gear. Most people really don't have that kind of mega transformation. Either that, or they're taking massive dosages.
>>
>>37302509
You can probably find better info when you google TRT, but from my understanding, the rundown of it is that low-test can cause depression and a general feeling of beta-ness. Pushing test levels higher makes this go away and makes you more self-confident. Pushing test-levels insanely high OTOH can cause roid rage and emotional outbreaks.

So as with almost anything in our body, it's about finding and maintaining that balance, which is probably different for everyone. Arnold was obviously on test-levels 10x higher than the average male, yet clearly didn't have emotional problems.
>>
>>37299653
he missed the boat that refused to let you board
>>
>>37302452
>If it does not run in your family, and you do not blast for too long, it shouldn't be a problem.
I agree with that but it runs in a lot of families and why fuck around with Finasteride if you don't have to? Shit has crazy sexual side effects. Tons of people say it ruined them for life and possibly even sterilized them on top of it, which is only going to compound fertility risks from gear.

>avoided with appropriate PCT and protocol
Dave Palumbo said he still had gyno even taking all sorts of stuff. Marc Lobliner as well. The only permanent solution seems to be surgery and that runs $4k or more.

>If that becomes a problem, you're doing insane amounts for insanely long and/or not following any kind of reasonable protocol. HPTA suppression is real, but infertility can only happen if you REALLY fuck your shit up
People are gonna do what they're gonna do. A lot of people start to think "If a little is good, more is better." I say don't even get started down that road and you'll never have to worry about any of this shit.

>It's a real problem and you need to actively counteract by eating healther + doing cardio.
This alone makes gear not worth it, in my opinion. This is no small concern. You're possibly taking DECADES off of your life if you take too much stuff and have any kind of hereditary risk.

>I can't tell if steroids are actually the cause (and if so, which type,why)
High blood pressure is the cause of kidney disease and steroids cause HBP. Again, this is serious shit. You're gambling with your life.

>pinning rather than taking orals will mitigate this a lot
Most bodybuilders who have discussed their cycles use both injectables and orals

>A lot of stars, athletes
I don't think it's smart to use athletes as examples since they're the 1% genetic elite. Again, watch the vid I posted. That's the AVERAGE steroid user, so that's who you should be looking at if you want to look at the potential pros and cons. And it's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>37302606
dave palumbo was on a LOT of weird shit, as are most bodybuilders. There is no telling if any of the various illnesses he has are from steroids or other things anymore. I don't know about marc lobliner. If he's a bodybuilder, he's probably also done insane amounts of a bunch of different shit for insanely long periods of time.

Normally people who do TRT even at high levels or people who do short blasts with proper AIs don't end up with gyno, unless they are pre-disposed for it. Take AIs and stop blasting if you feel signs of high E (weight gain, high fluid retention, moodyness), and DEFINITELY if your nipples start feeling tender/tingly/sore or start lactating, and you'll avoid gyno.

> don't even get started down that road and you'll never have to worry about any of this shit.

agreed. But I don't think it's a huge issue for educated people with self-control and a plan (or a good coach).

> You're possibly taking DECADES off of your life

I wouldn't just throw around numbers like that. There is a lot of stuff you can do in life that affects how long you live, your eating habits, smoking, drinking, ... Who says a person who does steroids but otherwise lives a 10/10 healthy life can't live longer than the average person? I'm not aware of any definitive studies on this.

I don't think bodybuilders take orals anymore nowadays, since the impact on your liver is pretty proven. But either way, bodybuilders are on a LOT of weird shit other than steroids that probably interacts in many ways; steroids, GHG, HCG, insulin, AIs, prohormones, ...

As for the video, it's highly sensationalized and exaggerated (and old). I have no doubt there are people who ACTUALLY do take steroids ignoring the side-effects, but even if you just look into the /fraud/ threads here on 4chan, you will see that most people have at least somewhat proper protocols planned out and aren't entirely stupid.
>>
>>37302707
also, if you look at the /fraud/ threads here and other places, you'll see that there are a lot of normal people on steroids that look great (or at least a LOT better than the guy in the video) -- but of course steroids can't cure bad genetics.
>>
>>37298480
Are you dumb?
There are barely barely any men on this world that are NOT bald in their 60's ffs.

You should ask them if they started balding when they were 30.
If they tell you they lost hair from 60 and up, it means you have good hair genes you fucktard.

Holy shit
>>
>>37298500
lmoa, you do know you hit 90% of your natty limit after like a fucking decade of lifting?

I would start roiding after 2 years desu.
>>
>>37299347
any side effects?

600mg/week is failry high.
>>
>>37297275
if this worked actually this way, there would be 300lb lumps walking around everywhere.

nobody stays very big without constantly being on gear.
>>
>>37300562
Well no fucking shit he gets trouble pinning FUCKING 100 MG a week. Thats 10x normal test levels.

As someone who isnt competing, 500mg should be the maximum.
Heck i've seen people get freakin huge (200+ lbs) with 250mg
>>
>>37302762
>550 mg total
>300lbs lumps

m8, all those people you think are natty probably inject more. You won't get huge on this amount.
>>
>>37302294
>multiple compounds along with peptides and HGH for 20 years
>hgh for 20 years
>hgh

is that why he looks like a bloated bee with a roid gut?

lel test E is never going to make you look like this.
>>
>>37302606
The problem i see here is you keep refering to bodybuilders and idiots taking 5 different hormones and 10 different counters for that.

Everything you need is Test E and max. 500mg of that. There is no fucking reason to take anything else or go higher if you are a normal person who wants to get big and fuck sloots.

And you really have to be a dumb piece of shit to fuck up your shit with Test E alone.

Seriously people who get bad sides and fuck their shit up are idiots and they have no idea what they are doing.

If you do it right and dont get greedy, steroids are pretty safe.
>>
Why does everyone in this and every other thread just post shit like "yeh i do 500 tren 500 this" like we're supposed to understand wtf you are talking about ?

No talk of how to inject, how to start, when to start, how to get these drugs, how to do proper research, just a bunch of cunts really.
>>
>>37303007
Because we arent here to teach your lazy ass how to do roids you degenerate shit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/3zpzbt/mod_how_do_i_submit_a_post_approved_sterons/

Here, everything you asked for es explained in detail there.

>10/10 made me link you info for your lazy shit ass
>>
>>37303007
If you can't figure these things out on your own, there is no way in a million years that you possess the necessary brain function, diligence, organized-ness and thoroughness to safely do sterons yourself

So it's for your own safety, really
>>
>>37302717

The fact of the matter is hands down no exceptions it is definitively true that anyone will look better on steroids than off. Sure I may not be ronnie Coleman after a 1 week cycle of 250mg test E and 10mg var ed, but if I do non retarded protocols then I will always look better than if I had kept all other things the same and didn't juice.

This is why I never understand the '>roiding for that' fags. It's better than he would look otherwise? If you have the option between be a better person with minimal costs, and be a shitty person with out facing a possibly negligible cost, you'd be stupid not to pick the right choice.
>>
>>37303007

The 500 refers to 500kg. Injecting you just pick a vein and go for it. You've seen enough movies to know what that means. You buy drugs from black guys. You research on Google. I mean come on dude, it's common sense.
>>
>>37303247
> no exceptions it is definitively true that anyone will look better on steroids than off

For DYELs etc I think that's true, but I definitely think there are exceptions. I've seen people who had been lifting natty for 8+ years, and were at good bodyfat percentages, and I would honestly, realistically say that steroids would do nothing for these people in terms of looks.

Well, of course looks is always subjective. But as far as the kind of aesthetics go that women and the general populace appreciate, if you've been lifting and eating well natty for 8 years, adding on EVEN MORE muscle mass with steroids will not actually improve your looks, it'll make you uglier, if anything.

Also there is the matter of acne, bodyhair, drier skin, hair loss etc, which can contribute to looking worse. So if I had the option between an "having eaten and lifted well natty for 8 years"-look and steroids, I would say go for the former. Unfortunately there is no time-machine one can use to go back 8 years in time to start lifting.
>>
Yes. Test cypionate. Have very low test cuz opiates. I use 200-500mg/week in a blast/cruise type deal.

I love it. I got very bloated the first month but that went away. Started growing a full beard, until now at age 23 I just had the mustache/goatee with nothing on cheeks or neck. Now it's all filling in. Some acne, like a zit or two every 10 days. But I've never been prone to acne .

Great strength gains and okay muscle gains. Very horny, happy, confident, decisive etc. It made me a new man. I'd highly recommend it if your test is low.

Don't use anti estrogen unless you absolutely need to, and always start and 1/2-1/4 of what you see recommended. Even experiences guys tend to overestimate, partially cu they use much higher doses and more compounds. Unless you grow tits or swell up into a melon, don't use it. And milld bloating goes away.
>>
>>37303519
Just to clarify: anti estrogen and PCT drug (clomid, tamoxifen, arimidex, etc) are responsible for 90% of the negative mental side effects of being on juice. You need estrogen too. And it really won't hurt you unless you grow tits (which is much rarer than people think. They get paranoid .. it's usually just fat, muscle, and hormones making your nipples weird)

Low E will make you depressed and lazy, the opposite of what a good mild test dose will do.

Also, yes, under 500/week will have effects. Especially if you're low T naturally. I got good gains after 14 months natty lifting after a month of 300/week. No need for high doses if less gets you gains. The lower you are the less side effects, the more gains you keep of cycle, and the quicker your body will bounce back.
>>
>>37303273
Thank you, I'll come back on here in a year and post progress pics.
>>
>>37302294
All of those cons can be easily avoided. Except the hair loss unfortunately. Funny how you only listed two Pro's. It's almost as if you did a quick google search on 'why steroids are bad'. Go and educate yourself you complete autist.
>>
>>37299176
I've never done it, but isn't that a lot of test for tren? don't people usually run 250?
>>
>>37301308
You don't need AI, but you still need PCT. Var still suppresses your testosterone.
Var only cycle is retarded, btw.
>>
>>37301513
Gear does not make up for a lack of self-discipline and experience lifting. Sorry.
>>
>>37302551
The emotional problems arise when you have highly fluctuating levels. I'm on TRT and every time they upped my dose, it would take a week and half for me to feel "normal" again. I never raged out or anything but the internal struggle is there. Once my levels stabilized i felt great from then on out.
>>
So i get a lot of conflicting opinions, if i only have access to orals like dbol or anavar is it worth doing a cycle?
>>
>>37305345
Fucking no. Oral only cycles are a terrible idea. Always, ALWAYS use a base of injectable test.
>>
>>37305430
Alright I appreciate it, almost took the plunge on a dbol only cycle. Guess I'll just keep trainin natty
>>
>>37297174
The thing you need to realize OP is that the average /fit/ roid user falls into three groups:

They are either Young 20's and jumped on gear before they got here.

They are mid 20's-30's guys who are playing catch up.

They are 35+ years and basically at this point give zero fucks.

Figure out where you fall into them and decide what you want to be. As you progress through the categories you lose out on what you want now.
>>
>>37307322
>Three categories, all based on age
>Figure out where you fit
So basically, how old are you.
>>
guys i have question, after 3 cycle with pct, i decided to blast and cruise, i accepted the fact that i will inject test the rest of my life, my question is do i have to take hcg ? hcg would only help for infertilty ?
>>
>>37305106

Why would you take gear if you weren't already lifting? I never get this argument.

It sounds like "If you're going to lift, frauding will always be better, if you're not going to lift, don't fraud."

If you're looking into gear it's probably because you're already busting your ass and want to get your results faster, not because you're some DYEL that wants to get big by injecting,
>>
>>37302746
>>37302746
I'm Asian

There are barely any Asian men that ARE bald in their 60's...which is why I really wouldn't want to fucking be a bald Asian
>>
File: thicknesssss.png (330 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
thicknesssss.png
330 KB, 480x640
>federally illegal drug substance is discussed in the open here daily
>CP gets people instabanned and the fbi on their doorstep
Are the mods jacking off all day and what the fuck is the government doing?
>>
>>37307826
you only need hcg when you want to come off to make spawns.
>>
>>37309532
CP is illegal basically everywhere, roids are legal and obtainable without prescription in quite a few countries.
>>
File: kaunis.jpg (235 KB, 1060x768) Image search: [Google]
kaunis.jpg
235 KB, 1060x768
I ordered some test online. The package didn't show up so I complained to the vendor. They reshipped me with 50% extra.
A month or so later I received a letter from the cops saying they had intercepted a package with my name on it containing steroids. The letter also stated it's illegal to sell steroids but I'm not suspect of any crime.
I lol'd and proceeded to gain 10kg of muscle.
Totally worth it.
This happened in Finland.
>>
>>37309532
just shut the fuck up dude, you're the one with a messed up morale if you are putting drugs and child abuse into the same basket

who the fuck cares about people taking anabolic drugs anyway, it's not like they're shooting heroin in your doorway

this fucking disgusting law-abiding fags I swear
>>
I would say so

pros:
>look good
>stronger
>teen pussy at last

cons
>no money
>terrible cholesterol

up to you
>>
>>37304468
It is, normally you do 250 test with 500 tren. But I tried it out and it worked extremely well i cut alot and still built muscle mass you just have to work harder. I do 1 workout in the morning (in the military so its normally core or circuits, then I do one at lunch, and finish off with a big one after work. I went from 295 to 265 but gained muscle mass. Just have to be carefully with side effects. I luck out and the only symptom I get is loss of sleep but on steroids it doesn't matter if your tired.
>>
>>37297517
Mexico m8
>>
>>37297174
Unless you are under the direct supervision of a medical professional skilled in the administration and management of anabolic steroids, you are literally playing Russian Roulette with your health and your life. Shit ain't Amateur Night. Don't believe what /fraud/ tells you, they're so jacked up on all kinds of shit that they can't even think straight anymore.
>>
>>37313260
What branchanges and mos
>>
I worked a coronary artery stent placement case for a 40 y/o male who came in with a heart attack that he suffered while swimming at the Y, presumed to be a possible steroid user. Shit was cash
>>
>>37297174
My only regrets are that I waited till after I dropped 150 pounds of fat to hop on test

And even my regret is not using more.

I've been using for a year now non stop, just blast and cruise, so far my bloods are perfect, my blood pressure is on the low side even on tren, my gyno from being fat is getting less noticeable by the day

My gymbo respect my strength and stamina and recovery, even if they use themselves

Short, there's nothing wrong with using regular doses of testosterone, just don't go pinning 3gs a week, it's kind of hard to fuck up
>>
>cycling is a waste of time / money because you lose so much when off cycle (if not everything)
>so blasting and cruising is the only way for the body to support that much extra muscle
>which means no more flying / traveling

seriously, now you can't live in [insert foreign country] for any extended amount of time.

The company I work for sent me to their branch in Japan for the next year, no way anybody can sneak in steroids for a year.

Assuming everyone here is American, wow, now you are officially stuck in America. But let's be honest, it's not like you poor people were ever planning on doing any real traveling outside of America anyways.

Not only that, but most people outside of the gym environment couldn't care less about your roided physique. Weight lift / eat healthy and you already look way better than the average guy, just get out, meet people and have fun.
>>
>>37310569
lol this is why im scared to buy online.

So the first package was cought by the cops, but the second one arrived at your door?
>>
>>37300700
"Enlarged Heart" doesn't mean it got bigger or stronger, it means it got inflated due to high pressure / stress / inflammation from infection or damage.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.