[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've eaten a pound of steak and 4 eggs today. Is this sustainable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-901876671155622997.jpg (378 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-901876671155622997.jpg
378 KB, 1080x1920
I've eaten a pound of steak and 4 eggs today. Is this sustainable? Trying to go from 195 to 215. Already beefcake but I want that next level you know?
>>
A friend of mine said I'm clogging my arteries and steak has aids, but he's one of those fish eating and foot lotion kind of guys
>>
>>37297002

PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000) PatTheBaker is just really nice. (+1000)
Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.
>>
>>37297022
Not true this was never canned. However, the brocolli was frozen. Nothing a little steamer sesh can't fix though if ya catch my drift. Got the steak on sale too, 4 bucks a pound.
>>
Bumping for validation
>>
Pls respond
>>
>>37297022
What the fuck is this
>>
>>37297002
check your calories
check your bmr
check your weight
check your protein intake
check your rice privilege
>>
>>37297203
Well according to Google a pound of steak is 1200 cals I'm 6 1 and 195 lb so that's like a .6 and my rice privilege is checked I just think that a steamer is generally gonna gitterdun as compared to stove top shinanigans.
>>
File: lady-gaga-meat-dress-5[1].jpg (65 KB, 537x449) Image search: [Google]
lady-gaga-meat-dress-5[1].jpg
65 KB, 537x449
>>37297002
>Is this sustainable?
no
>>
>>37298778
I mean for my body
>>
What the fuck do you mean "sustainable"? Are you fucking retarded or something? The fuck are you sustaining.

Also, stop being a fucking pussy. Oh no I ate 1200 calories what if I get FAT guys like oh fucking no let me go throw up. Quit being a fucking twink and eat your food.

>Select all images with pies
>>
If youre gonna eat that few broccolis, just save your taste buds and don't. Broccolis are healthy but eating that few won't do shit.
>>
>>37297019
can you tell me why is eating fish bad again?
>>
>>37300121
It's not. It's amazing, just expensive as fuuuuuck. Giant bags of fresh salmon is good enough for Kai Greene, it's good enough for me.
>>
Eat more fuarkin pussy
>>
>>37297002
GOAT diet if you're eating shittonnes of veggies and no added sugar or vegetable oils or refined grains
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.