[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the THRIVE Experience?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
The THRIVE Experience is an 8-week premium lifestyle plan to help individuals experience and reach peak physical & mental levels. You're going to live, look, and feel Ultra Premium like never before! Results from the THRIVE Experience are high impact, and can differ slightly from person to person, depending on your 8-week goal, and which areas of your lifestyle need the most help. Whether your goal is to lose weight, get in the best shape of your life, or simply be the best you can be, we know the 8-Week THRIVE Experience will get you THRIVIN' in all areas of your life! Individuals on the Experience will enjoy premium support and benefits in the areas of:

> Weight Management+ > Cognitive Performance+
> Digestive & Immune Support+ > Healthy Joint Function+
> Lean Muscle Support+ > Calms General Discomfort+
> Age-Defying & Antioxidant Support+

THRIVE by Le-Vel is something that's hard to explain, and challenging to describe... it's something that can only be experienced.

https://www.thrivedutch.Le-Vel.com
>>
How long does it take to alienate those close to me by constantly pushing this product?
>>
>>37296547
> 8 weeks
> lifestyle
M8 tell your agency that their copy is contradictory.
>>
>>37296651
8 weeks
>>
>>37296651

Who is pushing anything?
>>
>>37296678

So why don't you try it?
>>
>>37296547
wow, it's just like crossfit
>>
>>37296699
I do crossfit as well.
>>
>>37296719
Its fun. And I get to stare at hot women while I work out.

Cant beat it.
>>
>>37296696
Why would I bother paying for a service with contradictory copy which advertises on a homoerotic art appreciation board?
>>
>>37296817

Exactly. What do you POSSIBLY have to lose?
>>
>>37296817
Additionally did you retards even research your demos? I assume you're after "time-poor young professionals who want to maje a positive chabge in their life but don't know where to start" or some generic wank like that. If so you're barking up the wrong fucking tree here. /fit/ mostly consists of socially awkward students/NEETs who live off hand outs and student loans and need to write a script to order pizza without having a panic attack.

As an ex-PR I honestly find how incompetent you are insulting. You literally copy pasted a half arsed media release without doing any fucking research into the audience. That's not even touching on how unprofessional astro-turfing in.
>>
>>37296905

So, your going to try it right?

I mean, look at the response I achieved by copy/pasta.
>>
>>37296949
I'm sure clients appreciate their brand being made to look like shit.
>>
>>37296949
Tbh, I wouldn't feel bad about it working on anyone.

It's literally redistributing wealth from idiots to your own pockey
>>
>>37296849
Time and money
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.