[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, do you know any complementary stuff to do besides cycling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: received_1156334431053622.jpg (173 KB, 1701x1080) Image search: [Google]
received_1156334431053622.jpg
173 KB, 1701x1080
Hey, do you know any complementary stuff to do besides cycling? I just started and doing routes from 4km to 7km, timing my progress and stuff on the Adidas app.
But I noticed that just my legs are getting buffed, I was thinking perhaps some burpees and abs.
My goal here is to vanish my fat shape regardless of my ideal weight, at least for now, It is utterpy important for me to diminish my stomach fat. ASAP.
Bike is pic related.
>>
>>37296221
>It is utterpy important for me to diminish my stomach fat. ASAP.
Then you need to lengthen your cycling trips 10x
40-70km routes.
>>
>>37296284
Noted. I am getting there, most recent results are less leg pain, longer resistance and I am more eager to go faster each time.
I love to feel how my strenght is printed on the pedal.
>>
If you want to keep it simple just add pull/chin up and dips, after a while even if your goals change you'll be able to do anything from there
>>
>>37296597
Keeping it simple is essential this time as I have pushed myself too far too soon many times before, I am doing this workout disguised as hobby to not having the pressure of showing progress in unrealistic times.
Can you please elaborate about the chin stuff.
>>
>>37296690
https://youtu.be/mRznU6pzez0

Just do them and continue cycling building an habit is the key
>>
>>37296820
Thank you man!
>>
File: Bike_Century_Training.jpg (74 KB, 502x442) Image search: [Google]
Bike_Century_Training.jpg
74 KB, 502x442
Do a trappy-chan beginning program along with century training on the off days and you'll be fine.
>>
>>37297488
Wow thanks, this is actually quite appealing
got source?
>>
>>37296221
Remember to try and keep your cadence (rpm) 80-100. You'll build endurance along with speed. Been doing heavy squats, and it seems to hinder some of my short intense rides.
>>
>>37296820
How does this guy look like this but doesn't have an Australian accent
>>
File: miCoach_share1240678849.jpg (498 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
miCoach_share1240678849.jpg
498 KB, 1000x1000
>>37298371
Noted, thanks.
What do you think of my yesterday's work out?
I finished, rested a little bit and then did 40 burpees 4x10.
I know it is kind of a lackluster but I am getting there.
I weight 110kg btw
>>
>>37296221
>crossfit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.