[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fnd/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Arnold Eating_2.jpg (46 KB, 612x344) Image search: [Google]
Arnold Eating_2.jpg
46 KB, 612x344
Fitness Nutrition & Diet General.
>>
any recommendations for the amount of carbs pre/post-workout?

>>37296029
y tho
>>
Didn't arnold use roids?
>>
ITT pretending trivial things so complicated it makes you look like a retard who doesn't know what does 2+2 equal
>>
>>37296644
Of course he did. What's your point?

>>37296657
literally what the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>37296013
bump since it's there's more people online now and I'm going to bed soon.

the first thread went really well otherwise I wouldn't be pushing it so much.
>>
File: oats-in-wooden-spoon.jpg (53 KB, 550x339) Image search: [Google]
oats-in-wooden-spoon.jpg
53 KB, 550x339
Oats are disgusting. How do I make them not disgusting?
>>
Need healthy snack recommendations
>>
>>37300257
Two ways

>1/4 cup oats
>1 cup water
>microwave until whatever
>mix in 1 scoop cmon
>mix in tablespoon of chunky peanut butter

>3/4 cup oats
>1/2 cup greek yogurt
>1/4 cup vanilla coconut almond milk
>1 scoop cmon
>mix in mason jar
>put in fridge overnight
>enjoy in the morning
>>
>>37300257
I just mix them with flavoured yoghurt. I'm actually eating them right fucking now this is wild.
>>
>>37296631

I've heard the magic number is <25 pre-workout / <50 post-workout.

>>37300257

Go with rolled or steel cut. What I used to do was cook large batches of the stuff on the stove top, then reheat as needed.

1. Add a teaspoon to tablespoon of butter to a saute pan, depending on the weight of your uncooked oats.

2. Toast oats in butter for a few minutes until fragrant.

3. For every part oats add 3 parts water. 2 cups of oats? 6 cups of water.

4. Bring oats to a boil over med-high heat for ~30 seconds, then reduce to a simmer over low-med.

5. Simmer oats until they reach desired consistency.

6. At this point, season with salt to taste. Allow them to cool, then refrigerate.

7. When you need oats, take a cup of cooked, cover with a half a cup of milk, and reheat on the stove top or in the microwave.

8. For toppings you can go savory or sweet.
>frozen mixed berries
>brown sugar and cinnamon
>diced apples
>mashed banana
>strawberry preserves and peanut butter
>a fried egg and black pepper
>crumbled sausage
>etc.
>>
>>37296013
>bread
>>
6'4" here. Been cutting for 4 months now. Went from 315 to 245. Been doing basically nothing but fish, chicken breast, salad with very light french dressing, broccoli, and sometimes a sweet potato or rice. Keep the calories at 1200-1500 a day. Had great results, but now I'm stalled the fuck out. I've been stuck at this same weight for 2 weeks. I started jogging and somehow managed to put on 4 pounds even in the last few weeks. Fucking kill me I need to lose like 40 more.
>>
>>37300611

First, congrats brah. You're at the point where it starts to get hard.

When you first start doing cardio, weight gain is common. As long as your diet was rock solid, it's nothing more than glycogen/water weight.

Consistency and discipline is key here.

Or DNP.
>>
>>37300274
my favorite's : nuts, sardines, yogurt ("fage" is good, otherwise i could go on for days about shit tier yogurt). if those aren't "snacky" enough for you or whatever, popcorn isn't a bad option if you can find it with minimal additives.
or try making your own snacks out of things you already eat, lettuce wraps with protein of choice.
>>
>>37300646

Already did a DNP cycle. Lost about 9 pounds in 12 days and it was ridiculous. I would do it once more at least, except it's hot as fuck right now and no air conditioning in the place I moved into. I'll just tough it the fuck out and try to lose weight the normie way. I have skydiving tickets that expire in 3 months and I need to get down to 230 before I can go, so discipline is at an all time high(not to mention I started doing it because my ex left me for someone else after 9 years, so I'm lifting/dieting from raging willpower).
>>
File: eatthisandthat.jpg (560 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
eatthisandthat.jpg
560 KB, 600x600
>>37300611
This might be a stupid question.....

But why would you get 110 lbs over your "contest" / "model" weight ?

Or, more interestingly,,,,, how did you convince your body to hold on to 50 kgs of mass ? the more I eat, the more I poop.....

>inquiring minds want to know
>>
6'3" here wondering if 200 is a solid post-cut weight. I went from 145 holocaust victim to 185 and I'm still eating 3600 calories a day of what I consider a "clean" (or as clean as it can be with so many calories) bulk. How high do I need to go to be at a low body fat 200 after I cut? I am currently at probably 12-14% body fat
>>
>>37300717

Are you being serious? I went on anti-psychotic medication and it made me ravenous as fuck. I could eat 1500kcal, and then about 2 hours later feel the same hunger. I lost my self control and just went fucking nuts and got up there really quickly like a dumbass.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.