[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fit is worth buying an 80 dollar tredmail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Hey fit is worth buying an 80 dollar tredmail
>>
Why would you buy a male that threatens you?
>>
nope

i bought a $500 treadmill and after 2 years the motor burnt out while I was on it.......shit was fuming and smoking....those toxic fumes could have killed me.

Now I just walk around the block over and over for 30-60minutes for my daily cardio, because there's no point in getting a treadmill unless you get a really good one, which is going to set you back $5000-10000.
>>
>>37294677
Unless you live on a space station, just go walk or run outside. Who the fuck uses a treadmill.
>>
>>37294741
I use it. It's god tier for when it's fucking freezing or pitch black and barely visible outside and you want some cardio.
>>
File: JumpRope.jpg (30 KB, 899x899) Image search: [Google]
JumpRope.jpg
30 KB, 899x899
>>37294856
>when it's fucking freezing or pitch black and barely visible outside and you want some cardio
>>
File: laughing space-whores.jpg (83 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
laughing space-whores.jpg
83 KB, 446x400
>>37294741
>Unless you live on a space station
>he doesn't know anon is posting from the ISS
>>
>>37294677

No

1.power sucker, If you like your electricity bill the way it is now don't get one

2.to many moving parts to go wrong

3.not enough incline on home ones, this is the major thing with treadmills, you need an incline or the thing is just walking for you, which means its doing shit all

4.its easy to adapt to the speed incline so you won't push your self any further once your body is used to the routine
>>
a.) do you have a door that leads outside?

if so,

b.) are you able to unlock it?

if so,

NO
>>
>>37294856

>not going on winter runs and basking in that arctic air with your blood all hot from running your ass off

>not going on based night runs under the moonlight

IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T ENJOY NICE THINGS
>>
File: bueno.jpg (47 KB, 546x366) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
47 KB, 546x366
>>37295138

>winter runs
>come home
>hot blood returns to your peep
>>
>>37294976
Why not both?
>>
>>37294677

Depends. I don't run much and when I do I run outside but my parents have a treadmill in their basement and its in front of a tv...It's so great to be able to run/walk and watch tv at the same time. Putting on netflix hbo whatever to keep your mind occupied.
>>
>>37295119
you forgot

c.) do you control the weather?
>>
>>37295278

you wear appropriate clothing.

the only time weather has stopped me from getting my ass out the door and running has been during a torrential downpour with lightning and hail.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.