[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can lifting weights cure my social anxiety? do you feel more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: tinder1.png (340 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
tinder1.png
340 KB, 1440x2560
can lifting weights cure my social anxiety? do you feel more confident after lifting?
>>
>>37292683
>Not being a bitch might cure it
Only the attention you get will make it better, try being more outgoing and just feigning confidence and you'll still get the attention from women
>>
It helps with confidence and I feel more comfortable around people. For me it also depends what's going on in my life, but it has helped a ton.
>>
File: TinderGirls.png (640 KB, 604x598) Image search: [Google]
TinderGirls.png
640 KB, 604x598
>>37292683

OP, that picture is so cringey.
>>
>>37292760

so how much do i need to lift to make the autism go away
>>
Was size 36 junior year of highschool. I've cut down to 32 and made some strength gains and I just graduated. I couldn't be happier, I actually like shopping for clothes and dressing nice. I'm much better socially because of my confidence.

If I was still fat af I'd probably be embarrassed everywhere I go and never talk. My social anxiety was so bad I couldn't order food at restaurants and shit
>>
>>37292795
There is no set amount just lift and bulk/cut to your desired weight. While doing this you have to go out and face your fears of socializing out in public. That's how I fixed my social anxiety
>>
File: tinder2.jpg (396 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
tinder2.jpg
396 KB, 1440x2560
>>37292792
so what? Chad is getting girl's numbers being autistic, while YOU are masturbating at home
>>
File: MosesHair.jpg (14 KB, 337x395) Image search: [Google]
MosesHair.jpg
14 KB, 337x395
>>37292834

I'm more than content in masturbating at home for the time being anon. I'd rather find someone who wants a devoted, monogamous relationship.
>>
>>37292683
Blast test, affterwards, blast tren. You'll be convinced you're invincible
>>
>>37292815
This.

>>37292795
I don't go out much, but being able to lift gave me that confidence because I see myself stronger than I was before and making me see myself as a better version of my former self.
But honestly in the end it all depends on your personal goals, do you want to be strong, aesthetic, or both.and when you work on it and see the progress you'll get a big confident boost.
Also don't over think things. Everyone else is just the same as you, they're not better or worse, they're just people. Even if some people have it better or worse then you in the end they're still just people.
I might have stayed off from the point, but I hope you got what I was trying to say.
>>
>>37292866

>I'd rather find someone who wants a devoted, monogamous relationship

So, no one?
Most girls don't calm down until they're near 30 and all used up.
>>
It doesn't cure anxiety. What lifting will do is give you more confidence which will, in turn, lessen your anxiety.
>>
>>37292916
Who hurt you?
>>
File: 1407368425514.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1407368425514.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>37292683
>>
>>37292916

That's my concern. No one, women or men, seem to want that anymore anyway.

Meanwhile, I'll hope for the best but focus on fulfilling my ambitions - I'm still young and don't feel a pressure or desire to bang (I'm happy to wait for the right person).
>>
>>37292970
Do what you wanna/gotta do. Don't focus on what other people are doing or what they want you to do. You should wait if you want too and find that person that you enjoyed spending time with even outside the bedroom.
>>
File: I'mHereForYouAnon.png (237 KB, 720x362) Image search: [Google]
I'mHereForYouAnon.png
237 KB, 720x362
>>37293078

Thanks anon.
I'm glad someone is understanding and not imposing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.