[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else stopped lifting? I realized it was counterproductive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: hipster-adolf.jpg (72 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
hipster-adolf.jpg
72 KB, 960x541
Who else stopped lifting?

I realized it was counterproductive to my goals, those being athleticism and cardio. Now I do rowing 4x a week with some light weights 1-2 days to make me stronger on the rowing machine.
>>
So you're fag now?
>>
>>37291794
You prioritized your training regiment to fit your goals? Well golly fucking jeepers that's unprecedented.
>>
>>37291794
My sports are judo and rugby. Nobody at a high level in those trains the way you described. They all do Hiit and lift heavy
>>
I stopped lifting in 2012-13 when I got too busy with university and other problems. I wish I didn't
I'm getting back in action now
>>
I'll stop lifting when I decide to kill myself. Even then I'm going to see if my ghost can lift.

I think it can
>>
>>37291794
>with some light weights 1-2 days to make me stronger on the rowing machine
if you want to become stronger, just lift properly
what is this half-assed attitude, "I'm gonna lift but only light weights"? what's the point?
>>
>>37291794
Fits right in with my goals of getting pussy

I'll pass on your trip to fagtown, usa
>>
>>37291794

>lifting
>counterproductive to athleticism

Lifting is the single most effective way to increase athletic performance you retarded piece of shit.
>>
>>37291794
Damn Hitler was hot af
>>
>>37291826
Actually judo people mostly do judo and then some kettle bells and callisthenics, at least in Russia and Japan.
>>
Get the fuck out of here you miserable neckbeard
>>
>>37291794
so you realized lifting for grills is a meme

it is so easy to put into 20% of the effort for 80% of the benefits, e.g roll in a pushup thread and have a good diet and you will look better than most guys.

It is the only sustainable aka non autistic way, you can't waste hours in the gym everyday once you have to balance work and family too
>>
>>37291794
> claims goal of athletisism
> rows

He's chumming the water boys, don't fall for it.
>>
>>37291794
proof that any man looks better with a stuble
>>
>>37291956
aren't pushups a meme exercise though?
>>
>>37292164
don't think so, and there is a way bigger gap between no exercise and meme exercise than meme and real exercises. I do hspus though, it is somewhat better.
>>
>>37291794
I stopped lifting because I got tired of it (after a year and a half), my goal was losing weight and I learned I can do that without lifting. I'll probably get back to lifting once I get to my goal weight, it was great fun but I want to lift from a place of happiness, and right now I'm not in one. So for now I'm just running 3-4 times a week and obviously cutting meals.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.