[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fight me. Fight me right now!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: ideal template.png (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ideal template.png
1 MB, 900x900
Fight me. Fight me right now!
>>
>>37289175
autism.
>>
>>37289192
2017. Still loosing fights on the internet.
Shig etc
>>
File: 1462380561128.jpg (26 KB, 630x340) Image search: [Google]
1462380561128.jpg
26 KB, 630x340
>>37289175
2.5/10.

Everything but the girl is AIDs. The girl sounds like she'd be fun to bang.
>>
>>37289305
Say that to my face and not online...
Or post your own ideals.

Protip... you can't because it'll reveal the simple fact that you are in love with men, and women are a mere accessory to give other men an excuse to talk to you. Just have sex with men already, and have a deep meaningful and life long same sex partnership. It's what you've always dreamed of.
>>
File: saythattomyface.jpg (11 KB, 245x251) Image search: [Google]
saythattomyface.jpg
11 KB, 245x251
>>37289374
>>
>>37289426
that's the joke.
>>
>>37289441
>>>/reddit/
>>
All these replies yet none shall attempt to fight me. My ideals are the greatest and will forever reside with Plato.
>>
>>37289175
>vegan
if you like smelly and annoying people...
>>
>>37289579
What i like is grown ups. So why am I replying to a teenager?
>>
>>37289619
>implying vegans don't smell like dirt
for real dude, every fucking vegan I met smelled like dirt, and obviously had to say they're vegan, regardless of situation

>walk down the street with friend
>meet friends friend
>small talk about weather n shit
>suddenly friends friend says he's a vegan
like it fucking matters, I know there are normal vegans too, but most of them are mental fuckups and smell bad due to their diet
>>
>>37289665
This is what a post from a person who has never travelled, indeed never truly lived, looks like.
>>
>>37289529
Lol where do you live. I'll fight you for some fun. I'll drive up to ten hours. I've got a day off and my bros were looking for something to do. It will be a fair fight. One on one.
>>
>>37289886
Melbourne. You're not man enough to see me face to face. I'd fold you up like an accordion and you know it. You're like most people on this forum--big in words, small in actions.
>>
>>37289901
This is not OP.

I am the foggot on this thread.

But I meant fight me by posting your own fucking ideals you dumb cucks.
>>
>>37289914
I know who I am. Stop trying to confuse me. You'll never be on my level--the level of Plato, Aristotle and Socrates. And like Alexander the Great, I crush my enemies physically as well as mentally.
>>
>>37289936
You are no one, if you are a platonic form.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.