[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Weigh 255 pounds >Horny all the time >Decide to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>Weigh 255 pounds
>Horny all the time
>Decide to get fit
>Lose weight
>go down to 194 pounds
>In the mean time lifting as well
>Sex drive is very diminished, almost gone
>Start eating more again
>Weight bumps up to 209 pounds
>Sex drive is a little better, if I eat I get fatter (and im too fat right now) but feel very horny, if I don't eat i lose weight maybe but sexy drive goes away

:( why does life has to be so unfair
>>
>>37289127
>>37289127
>via 9gag

go fuck yerself anon
>>
Try eating a high fat diet on a caloric deficit. Fat has a significant role in controlling hormones ( like testosterone) which may be the reason why your sex drive has lowered.
>>
File: 1455129989449.jpg (19 KB, 297x247) Image search: [Google]
1455129989449.jpg
19 KB, 297x247
>>
>>37289185
>yerself
Good post.
>>
>>37289127
food turns you on anon. The emotional connection you have with food is why you're fat. Just break the addiction (stick it out).
>>
>>37289127
I experienced this myself a while back. But I think it's because I was cutting too many calories and also because I was just sort of stressed all the time. Also, your test levels go down if you get into single digit bodyfat.
>>
>>37289127
Your sex drive can actually go way up if you're depressed. I used to be hypersexualized when I was a depressed teen/20somthing. I got in shape and got my shit together and I know longer feel compelled to try and fuck every single girl I meet, and I feel better for it.
>>
File: ee755cccee115e98.jpg (86 KB, 640x940) Image search: [Google]
ee755cccee115e98.jpg
86 KB, 640x940
>>37290824

How did you break the circle? please tell me how I stop wanting to fuck every pretty girl I meet cause I think it will help me feeling less depressed?

Don't get me wrong, i'm not in full depression mode, it's just I can't help thinking they might make it still better somehow, that they'll make me a more fully shaped being or something.
>>
Same here, went from perpetually horny obeast to slim but asexual half-skelly. 20 lbs more leave me feeling worlds better, I have energy, don't feel cold all the time, am in a better mood, have a sex drive and feel satisfied with how much I can eat to maintain. Unfortunately at least 15 of those pounds are definitely excess and I start looking fat so I panic and diet back down again where I look good but feel like shit. Rinse and repeat every 4-5 months and add a gradually worsening depression.
High-fat did not really work beyond being slightly more satiating; wasn't enough to justify the drastically reduced volume, though. tl;dr growing up fat fucks you up, would not recommend
>>
Keep your fats high while cutting. Avocados.
>>
>>37290856
Whelp. For me I figured out that all of my problems were kinda tied together and were symptoms of a larger underlying way I was approaching life. I kinda thrived on elation, so I'd get addicted to literally anything that didn't suck. I was addicted to alcohol, sex, video games, and eventually addicted to destructive habits like lying unnecessarily, cheating, and finally I just shut down until things fell apart pretty much just so that I could have that rush that comes from anxiety. It's all the same. I had to rewire my thought processes to slow the fuck down because my concept of "happiness" was less to do with contentment and more about chasing a bliss point which is ultimately unsustainable. Oh, also I had a major anger problem because outrage is addictive as fuck. Lifting helped, but also I was on antidepressants for a time, and I began using therapy techniques just to stop my damaging thoughts. It's a struggle and changes are incremental. In almost every way, developing healthier mental habits is the same as developing stronger muscles. You have to try hard, stay vigilant, make yourself do what is right even when the wrong course feels immediately exhilarating, and you have to make a habit out of all of it. Just like workouts become less miserable and more rewarding, being a good person becomes less a chore and more rewarding in itself. Just remember that the human mind is capable of tremendous change. There are people who walk of fucking fire, so you can manage to occupy your mind with productive habits and learn some self-regulation and temperance.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.