[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright people of /fit/ I come to you tonight as a humble fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1451954755222.jpg (63 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1451954755222.jpg
63 KB, 640x960
Alright people of /fit/ I come to you tonight as a humble fat guy. Ive been going to the gym and eating healthier. Ive come down to 248 from 280ish. However, the problem im running into is this...My moobs are still the same size they where 30+ pounds ago. Is there an workout or a way that i can get rid of my moobs?
>>
>>37288303
Lose more weight
>>
>>37288315
and they will just naturally go down in size?
>>
You can't target a certain part of a your body for fat loss. Former fatty just lift, do cardio and eat at a caloric deficit
>>
>>37288303
no
>>
>>37288303
>he thinks you can spot reduce
>>
>>37288324
unless you actually have gynecomastia as opposed to just being a fat dude, yes, they will eventually disappear.
>>
>>37288333
Alright so if i keep up what im doing they will go (away).
>>
>>37288343

this
>>
pectoral fly's maybe? chest workouts?
>>
They probably went down in size you just can't tell. Just continue losing weight and itll all go away brah. You going make it
>>
>>37288343
>>37288315
>>37288333
thanks for the help
>>
>>37288303
My friend was tall but 300lbs - it took him getting down to 240 before they started to reduce in size, but once they did they reduced dramatically. His stomach too.

Please keep at it, friendo - he's so much happier now than before. I had an idea that his comedy and "happy-go-lucky" personality was a bit of a front but honestly I had no idea, it's like night and day. He must have been really depressed for years. I remember he wore big hoodies even when it was warm, now he wears t-shirts and looks comfortable in his own skin.

Good luck familia.

PS. Water and veggies fill you up.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.