[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/GCT/ - GENERAL CONFESSION TIME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11
File: 1463959071538.jpg (245 KB, 1037x1382) Image search: [Google]
1463959071538.jpg
245 KB, 1037x1382
Hello senpai desu this is my first time here please be nice to me

I have a confession:

I am an obese 24yo man who has never lift in his life, but I carry around a gym bag so that people don't disrespect me for being obese and admire me carrying around my gym bag and looking like I'm going to the gym. This shit has been going on for a while (6 months) and everytime I carry my gym bag, friends and families were impressed that I went to the gym at all. All this while this obese faggot (me) have never set foot in a gym nor do I lift.

Please senpai this shit is going to kill me one day if people start asking why haven't my weight drop down yet ;_;
>>
Why havent you been losing weight going to gym?
>>
>>37287821

I do the same except I carry around a gf so people don't think I'm a huge fucking loser

Except the gf doesn't exist ;-;
>>
File: qgqy1z.jpg (258 KB, 593x1024) Image search: [Google]
qgqy1z.jpg
258 KB, 593x1024
>>37287821
i fap to thicc traps
>>
>>37287858
Jesus who is this? I want that hair
>>
File: 6V9T.jpg (482 KB, 1008x1280) Image search: [Google]
6V9T.jpg
482 KB, 1008x1280
>>37287874
>I want that hair
w-what
>>
>>37287886
It's trappy
>>
File: JUST.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>37287821

I'm not even lifting because my hips hurt too much to get into a proper squat position so i can't balance properly without holding onto something at the moment, and it would be super embarrassing if i accidentally fell over while trying to squat a bar with no plates at the gym.

I am doing stretches to become more flexible, walking for a bit every day, and cutting though... so that's something at least.
>>
>>37287874
http://spectrumofadistantdream.tumblr.com/tagged/me
>>
>>37287821
The effort you put in fronting, you could just as well put that into actually going to the gym.
If you want to lose weight though, you need to cut down the calories.
>>
28 years old
290 lbs, 5'9''
KV shut-in

good enough?
>>
>I drop subtle hints about going to the gym to coworkers "oh yeah my friend wants me to go to the gym with him tonight"
>I have my gym tag on my keyring and leave my keys places family/coworkers can see
>It's been 6 months of dedicated lifting atleast 4 times a week
>I've hit lmao1plate on oho, and my bench is going great
>Still not a single comment at all from anyone

Should I just drop my next bench on my neck guys?
>>
>>37287821

I haven't progressed much past 70kg (working weights) bench, 100 kg squat and 110 kg deadlift in 3 years.

Everytime I reach these weights, I start plateauing and tearing my shit, so I slowly give up and have to start all over again a few months later.
>>
>>37288193
3 months in I saw progress
6 months in others saw my progress in tanks
1 year on, people see my progress in normal t-shirts
>>
>>37287874
>>37287908
>>37287886
nah trappy is skinnier and lighter

remember trappy is a dyel trap who gives advice and has a sticky lmao
>>
>>37287821
just start going to the gym, you're making it harder than it is, the gym is easy and fun, do a simple beginner routine and start eating less shit. not very hard
>>
>>37287821
Just stop eating so much and you'll lose weight without having to go anywhere near a gym.
>>
File: juliusisdisapoint.jpg (5 KB, 175x200) Image search: [Google]
juliusisdisapoint.jpg
5 KB, 175x200
>>37288193
>expecting noticeable progress in 6 months
>>
>>37288193
why do you care, dumbass?
>>
File: Helms.gif (458 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
Helms.gif
458 KB, 500x275
>>37288193
>lifting for others
never gonna make it
>>
>>37288193
What was your starting body? Fat, skinny, skinnyfat?

>>37288431
You can see noticable progress in the first 6 months. Noob gains are a thing. Source: myself.
>>
>>37288193
That's pretty fast for a 1pl8 OHP. I'm guessing you're too fat for anyone to see a big difference.
>>
>>37287821
>Hello senpai desu this is my first time here please be nice to me
What's with the random "desu"s? Isn't the point of the meme that "desu" replaces all the "to be" verbs? Why not
>Hello senpai my first time here please nice to me desu

>>37288193
I'm with >>37288207. People aren't likely to directly comment on Gainz unless you're fucking huge or they haven't seen you since you started lifting. If you're looking for validation you gotta read between the lines-- people will definitely act a little different around you pretty soon after your muscles start showing.

Whores are going to poker-face you hard until you breakthrough the Slut-barrier (think sound-barrier), then they'll be all over you.
>>
>>37287821
I go the gym and do only cardio too scared to lift, dont even know how to start
>>
>>37289174
Get a gym buddy to teach you.
and if you don't have any friends you can buy one and call it a "personal trainer".
>>
File: 1362376549834.gif (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1362376549834.gif
28 KB, 600x600
I only started lifting because I thought it could get me a cuter body.
After seeing the results in 6 months, I've concluded that it's impossible to be cute as an adult male.

At this point I just lift so I can be as close as possible to objectively attractive for others, since I will never be for myself.
>>
>>37289751
>I've concluded that it's impossible to be cute as an adult male.
i hope this isn't true, cuteness is all i have or atleast think i have
>>
>>37289761
There's exceptions of course, in the same way that albino niggers exist.

Maybe one man in like a billion can be cute in adulthood, but unless you look indistinguishable from a 14 years old girl even when you're 25, it's not your case.
>>
>>37289174

I had no idea what I was doing when I first got into the gym. I must have looked like an absolute autist looking at the free weights from a distance, occasionally glancing at my phone.

Not going to lie, it took a few weeks to finally feel comfortable. Then you get to know the usual's and get friendly with them. Makes life easier when you have someone to chat to between sets.
>>
File: 2a6.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
260 KB, 563x542
I started donig (reverse) curls in the squat rack
>dat thin bar
>dat grip
>dat stability
>dat visual boost

and I don't give a fuck
>>
I have plateaud my OHP for 3 months now, and skipped doing it altogether Nowadays. Is this the right thing to do? Stalling on ohp makes me depressed... Even when doing lighter Im shaking like a vibrator on maximum power
>>
>>37289174
ask anyone that lift
>>
>>37288521
NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G
>>
>>37290330
Why not freeweight area? The mirror is way bigger there and it cuts off around your non-existant legs.
>>
>>37287821
>ywn play peekaboo with her vagina in that position
;_;
>>
>making shit tons of progress
>break collar bone
>eat how I've been eating
>jump from 197 to 224 lbs in 4 months
>can't get under 210 anymore
kill me senpai.
>>
>>37289751
you sound gay bro
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 599x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 599x585
They're only being polite OP, if I see an obese guy carrying around a gym bag, I'm going to laugh to myself at how fucking fat you are.

>"wahhhh but he's making progress you can't rip people for just starting wahhh we were all there once"

Actually I can, I can rip on you for letting yourself get to that stage, I have zero fucking sympathy for the obese fucks that shuffle around everywhere, in their dirty t-shirts are absolutely massive jeans, you fucking sicken me, how the fuck did you manage to get that big without going "gee, maybe i should stop eating so much fucking food because I might end up really really fat", you deserve to be fat, and kidding yourself with your little gym bag idea only confirms my suspicion that being obese is because you are mentally weak and incapable of moderating things and taking action.

I'm fucking sick of having to structure my workout around the fucking whales that come to my gym and fuck around on the mats and in the cardio section so they can get their feel good fix, before going home and snacking on 2000 calories worth of pudding and chocolate because they were slightly out of breath after doing 11 non-weighted fucking lunges, maybe one day you'll be in good shape OP, and then you can physically retch when you see folds of fat, pressed underneath some skintight Nike dry fit leggings on some actual human buffalo, or maybe that day will never come, because you're too busy shitposting your stupid meme language and carrying around a fucking gym bag.
>>
>>37287908
>>37287874
they're actually trans
>>
>>37292594
Hey I've got a question for you guys. Who do you laugh at more: landwhales or skinnybros?

I'm skinny as fuck and just starting lifting. I still can't lift very much at all yet though. I'm trying to get bigger and more fit.

If you saw a fatass and a lanky guy like me at the gym, who would you think is worse
>>
>>37293002
bump
>>
>>37293002
pls
>>
>>37287821

Go to the fucking gym dude.

You're putting all this effort into a lie, for what?

If it's praise that you want, you'll have all the admiration you can imagine when you've lost the weight. Telling chicks you were a former fatty is easy pussy because they assume you're still a fat, easily manipulated pussy on the inside.
>>
>>37293002
None, because you're trying to change.
>>
File: 323.jpg (27 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
323.jpg
27 KB, 600x454
>>37287910
>squats are the only exercise that exist
>training legs is the only thing you can do in the gym.
>>
>>37293002
Any serious lifter would have this
>>37293594
opinion
>>
>>37293515
wait so every guy should just say he was a fat fuck?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.