[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DNP General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: dnp-pills.jpg (32 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
dnp-pills.jpg
32 KB, 564x423
Where the fuck is 24Dnp and who gives free trials
>>
>>37287780
>Where the fuck is 24Dnp
He's gone, as usual, for a vacation.

>and who gives free trials

lol no one
>>
does reddit have a dnp page
>>
>>37287780

Where can i order DNP to germany right now?
I wrote dinitro but he only sends to germany if i order 150 caps +, which is far to expensive.

>YellowBot gone
>YellowFever gone

what do?

Give me some legit source pls.
>>
>>37288409

Don't use DNP.CC, that's for sure. Underdosed as hell.
>>
>>37288637
didnt use to be, i used them a year ago and they were great

>>37287780
free trials...how new are you?
>>
>>37287780
>>37288409
>>37288637
>>37288756

C'mon lads. Just get a kilo from China and cap it yourself. 99% of these threads are about sources. "hey guys is DiYellowNP still shipping to CanMeriStralia"?

My girlfriend broke up with me because of DNP and if I told the story here it would be lost in an ocean of sourcetalk.
>>
>>37289015
its fucking bullshit isnt it, fraud's threads are always people chatting and having a laugh, dnp is literally just 'muhhhh source'. Tell me about your girlfriend's issue, i am having some myself but i havent quite explained what it is yet, she knows i take roids tho
>>
Just got my shit from 24DNP.

He labelled it as Tumeric and has papers from a health company too.

I ordered mine on the 18th and sent payment on the 19th and I just got it this morning on the 24th and I'm in the UK. I've sent him multiple emails and gotten no reply. Totally unprofessional but at least I got my shit. I think he already sent you your stuff but he just never replies to emails for some reason.
>>
>>37289084
blah blah blah 24dnp, why do i come to these threads they are so boring nowadays
>>
>>37289073
Right? Gonna do a cycle later this year so I might see you over there soon.

What issue are you having? If she knows you roid, that's 90% of the battle.

My (almost definitely ex) gf is avowedly anti-drug, her father died from alcohol and heroin. She's clever too, so when she gave me a blowjob after 5 days of DNP she could taste it. Apparently it makes spunk taste awful. She knew I was on something, and I couldn't think of a lie fast enough. Such is life.
>>
>>37289137
least your girlfriend goes til you cum, tfw. ah that sucks, just say youre coming off it and live your life as a lie? We're all terrible people, she probably has things she doesnt tell you and so i dont know why you should feel the need to be entirely truthful, after all people know fuck all about steroids or dnp or any of the topics theres a stigma about. For me my girlfriend knows im massively insecure and so is she, and so she just sees it as a way of getting past that. But i do leave out the fact that the pills are yellow death, and that they arent a steroid at all they are a poison...

Ooo thats cool what cycle? Classic 500mg test?
>>
>>3728916
>We're all terrible people
Heh, that's the truth - we all have our good and bad side. I think it might be a dealbreker for her tho, time will tell. If your girl is insecure then at least that's something you can try and work past.

An yeah, people do know fuck all about this stuff. The bodybuilding community is good at doing research about stuff tho - all the people who've dies on DNP are basically suicide attempts.

>Ooo thats cool what cycle? Classic 500mg test?
Yup! 500 test enanthate for 9-12 weeks, with aromasin as an AI. Will try and get nolva/clomid and maybe hcg afterwards too. Need it to be cheap tho!
>>
>>37289450
i said i was gonna come off it, ended up cruising. What job do you work? I work in retail and the sweating is unreal from dnp, so much so ive just lied to everyone and said i had fever...for 3 weeks. On 600mg, and its finally over
>>
>>37289073
>Tell me about your girlfriend's issues

yeah cause that's more DNP-related than sources.

people talk about sources because there aren't any good ones left. Either overpriced, underdosed, unreliable or just straight up scammers.
>>
>>37289084
>. I think he already sent you your stuff but he just never replies to emails for some reason.

He never replies because you're all morons. You can't wait even two days before writing and saying "WHERES MUH DNP!?". He fucking delivered it to your house in days. If he had to stop to reply to every moron who emailed him 36 hours after payment, you wouldn't have received it until Christmas. Get out of the man's way and let him do his job.
>>
>>37289479
then go to reddit faggot. Talking about a break up related to dnp and girlfriends reaction to me taking dnp is what this boards about. Not sitting here complaining about 24dnp and dnp.cc constantly like a bunch of cucks. You want dnp so bad? Go to the dark web
>>
>>37289496

I already get mine via alpha so don't you worry about me. now stfu up and swap teary-eyed gf stories with the rest of your boyfriends, I don't care.
>>
>>37289502
thanks bro i will
>>
>>37289479
>people talk about sources because there aren't any good ones left. Either overpriced, underdosed, unreliable or just straight up scammers.
Isn't that even more reason to go to alibaba and cap your own? Not to mention the price... It's so easy too, fuck it, should I put up like a photo guide here or something?

>>37289468
Fuck me, even a brisk walk and I'm soaked. I'm a project manager so it's all deskwork, if you're in retail could you get a small fan and put it where you do most of your work? Fans help a fucking lot, you'd be surprised.
>>
>>37289663
Id love a fan but im not on tills i have to walk around a big electronics shop talking to people constantly, just sweat everywhere haha. Its over now though, luckily.
>>
Tfw also work in retail.
I manage the furniture departments, and spend quite a bit of time moving furniture up and down stairs.

Shit it killer in the summer, can't run any more than 250ed
>>
>>37289782
ah fuck that, i have to lug around Mac's and pcs and stuff like that and on 600mg/d i would have to rely on eca to keep me going
>>
>>37289084
K. Gives me hope at least. Thats rather fast delivery to the uk too
>>
What supplements does everyone take with their cycle? I'm on Benadryl 1-@-day, vitamin E, Vitamin C, NAC, magnesium, fish oil and like 3 gallons of water a day.
How important is pyruvate? I can't get it here
>>
>>37290380
all the water, fish oil and a multivitamin thats it
>>
>>37290434
Am I too paranoid from reading the sticky and associated horror stories?
>>
>>37290439
yeah benadryl doesnt do shit if you get hives, its your body saying youre a cunt stop poisoning me, not an allergic reaction. Just go on cycle have some potassium vitamins and fish oil
>>
>>37290439
You would be paranoid. PN is rare but it sucks so much.
>>
>>37290439
DNP is safe as hell, the only side only happens if you keep using it at high doses with a long cycle.

So just learn to take breaks in between cycles and keep it to 21 days.
>>
Dont cum in gf mouth or she will taste it.
Dont cum in gf pussy and then go to sleep because next day may be irritated so take a casual shower in order to quit your Fukushima cum from her pussy.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.