[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those of you who have finally gotten big/aesthetic enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1441333108336.jpg (998 KB, 3000x1705) Image search: [Google]
1441333108336.jpg
998 KB, 3000x1705
For those of you who have finally gotten big/aesthetic enough to have people mire/stare.

How do you handle it?

I can't stand it. At the gym people stare. In pubilc people stare. I'm still an autist on the inside and just want to be left alone and invisible. People are less friendly with me and shit too, especially guys. I study engineering and my peers don't like me anymore. I'm still a huge fucking nerd, but these guys think im some douche. Was talking to some guys about Hearthstone and anime and they thought I was making fun of them.

Only time I feel comfortable is when the weather is cold and I can wear a sweatshirt or coat.

Come in and vent about the downsides of being /fit/. Bottling this shit up sucks and there's nowhere else to talk about it but fucking 4chan lmfao.
>>
Play it off you autist.

The world is your movie, and everyone else is simply a side character. If they are jealous of your gains, then fuck them.

From what I have read you are on the road to a very successful life, a life many dream of living.
>>
>>37287006
You realize that you are literally an Adonis among nerds right? Find the rare qt nerd chick and show her that you care about her hobby too.
>>
Femanon here. Even if I wear saggy clothes men stare, catcall and even some try to touch. Whenever I go out I end up feeling bitter and afraid of them.
Not even wearing yoga pants for fucks sake, not even showing cleavage. My country is a shithole for sure.
>>
>>37287104
Damn, that sucks. Where you from?
>>
>>37287006
Sorry to derail slighty, but where is that picture from OP?
>>
>>37287129
Why do u want to know? So u can touch her?
>>
>>37287072
I don't see that approach working for me. Maybe when I'm older, but right now I care too much about hwat other people think. And thanks anon. I hope you have a successful life too.

>>37287100
Autist with girls. But I will try

>>37287104
Ayy girl, sounds like u need a strong man to accompany you. how bout I fitness dick into you gnomewatimsayin

>>37287191
I don't know, sorry man.
>>
>>37287006
Post body let's see if I mire
>>
How big are you OP?
>>
>>37287191
>>37287302
Learn to google. Its a pic of the siege of la rochelle.
>>
Yeah sure.

So I sometimes sling Wine at the Vineyard I work at in the tasting room.

Stagette parties are like a fucking feeding frenzy. Which I hate, I'm not here to entertain you, we work very hard to make these wines, and these Stagettes are drunk off the box shit in the back of their shitty limo looking for a good time, and then they waltz in the door, see me, and they practically jizz themselves. Most of the time I'm double dipping and working out in the vineyard too before I get called in to deal with the sloppy ladies so as well as the buff guy look, I also have the dirty farmer thing going, and goddamn some of the requisitions I've got:

>"How about we go out back and get MY knees dirty?"
> "So do you come home with me if I buy enough wine?"
> "You have rough looking hands. Can I touch them?"

Then there was one girl, so loaded I almost had to refuse her wine, who, in what I'm sure she thought was a whisper, detailed to her friend in what order she would remove my clothes, and on what surfaces she wanted to fuck me.

Now don't get me wrong, in any other situation my ego would be wildly inflated, and spaghetti would be flying out of every pocket, but in a professional environment it's incredibly uncomfortable.
>>
>>37287398
Beta af. Just take em out back and fuck them in the grape vats. Sheesh wtf is wrong with you. Also charge them money for it and give your boss a cut so he won't fire you. Problem solved you bitchy faggot.
>>
>>37287430

Mate, this is how I know you've never had salacious comments thrown at you by a horde of drunk horny women. It's not enjoyable, it's fucking gross.
>>
>>37287475
>implying you arent lying on the internet
>>
>>37287302
You are just one conversion away from living the dream of having a qt nerd gf who is constantly craving your cock
>>
File: ivan.jpg (1 MB, 1040x1310) Image search: [Google]
ivan.jpg
1 MB, 1040x1310
>tfw can't wear tanks anymore because of the douche-aura it brings
>>
>>37287555
>conversion
conversation

and while I'm at, pro tip, she already sees that you lift, no need to remind her, instead show that you have similar interests as her and aren't some Chad looking for a pump and dump
>>
>>37287582
Why that boy crying?
>>
>>37287302
>Autist with girls. But I will try

Oh wow Anon it can't be that bad-

>Ayy girl, sounds like u need a strong man to accompany you. how bout I fitness dick into you gnomewatimsayin

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>37287708
that boy is holding his dead song
>>
>>37287708
thingen of gainz ;-(
>>
POST YOUR BODY OP U FAGGOT
>>
Post pic pls OP. No doubt someone will knock it but do it anyway.
>>
>>37287006
>I can't stand it. At the gym people stare. In pubilc people stare. I'm still an autist on the inside and just want to be left alone and invisible. People are less friendly with me and shit too, especially guys. I study engineering and my peers don't like me anymore. I'm still a huge fucking nerd, but these guys think im some douche. Was talking to some guys about Hearthstone and anime and they thought I was making fun of them.
Your status is higher and you make shitty immature people feel inferior. Accept it and get friends with higher status or more maturity.
>>
>>37287104
Could be your country. It doesn't happen here, much. However, you might want to learn some verbal conflict to fuck them up socially.
>>
>>37287430
His boss wont fire him anyway
When word gets around that there is a vineyard somewhere with a stud that gives happy endings to female parties, business will skyrocket.
The only problem is maybe what the boss is gonna do if hes TOO popular
>>
I've got crippling social phobia. Been lifting two years now and I think it shows up pretty well even if I usually hide in baggy hoodies.
In summer you have to dress down or suffer heat stroke though. I usually go for swims at the beach when the water gets warmer. But last summer a girl came over when I was getting ready to pack up and leave, and said that there was going to be a big beach party that night and I should come. I spilled spaghetti, said I was here for swimming and that I luve too far away or something, and went straight back into the water.

Maybe she wasn't miring, but no one ever approached me when I looked like the actual autismo nerd that I am. I'm kind of dreading swimming this summer right now, but at least I'm on a bulk.
>>
File: 1411187171662.jpg (54 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
1411187171662.jpg
54 KB, 640x635
I've gone from skelly to past ottermode, even in irl standards (maybe not /fit/ standards) I will get comments how big my arms are in a regular fitting t-shirt. unfortunately mostly from guys

Most of the time I don't like it, and or just too autistic to play it off in a cool manner, but in the end of the day, theyre just as good/bad as any harmless comment. The conversation quickly switches to something else

>mfw i've actually developed anxiety from going to public pool settings and having to deal with how to respond to comments on my body correctly
>>
>>37287006
Just be nice to everyone and humble. If anyone gives you shit then that's their inscecurities you should't worry about it.

I'm by no means big yet, lifting nearly one year but the differance in the way people treat you as a result of your confidence and gains is night and day.

Eventually all the staring and shit won't mean anything, just try your best not to think about it and if you make eye contact with someone give them a slight smile and maybe a nod, this will make you look well-adjusted and in control of yourself
>>
>>37287826
She wouldn't have invited if you didn't look good you sperg
>>
>>37287826
of course she was miring, she invited you to a party without even fucking knowing you. that was literally free pussy, holy fuck.
>>
>>37287420
>>37287420
Is that the euthanize machine?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.