[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a woman this is how I feel at the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 505x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 505x506
As a woman this is how I feel at the gym
>>
>>37284796
That's nice, Mariska
You're so interesting
>>
>>37284796
Like a Jewish man is always watching you?
>>
>>37284796
it's not a race tho
>>
>>37284796

what does this pic even mean im struggling
>>
>>37284796

Well then there is a disconnect between your feelings and reality.

This is Pete "too tall" Fields, he's 6'10" and 385 pounds. He likes it when girls train with him. Why can't you be more like one of Too Tall's girls?
>>
>How i feel
>Not: How Reality is

Fugg off!
>>
i get the pic but the autist in me cant let it go. that guy is balding, and clearly a lot older. that girl is young and in shape. she can probably beat him if she tried.
>>
you feel like you're always being watched by men who only go to the gym and do light exercises while you do real work? maybe they're just starting out, stop being a cunt.
>>
You should probably change gyms if your weight machines are booby trapped
>>
>>37284870
This desu
>>
>>37284796
>female
>nigger
Why is she even lining up? She's oppressed enough the government will carry her to the finish line.
>>
>>37284796

Which one of those booby traps represents affirmitive action tho?
>>
>>37284847
She's got enough slack on the chain to carry the ball like a football. The only real obstacle is the spear wall, but even that is manageable on the outsides.
>>
>>37284906
exactly. and she can probably use the ball and chain to break the spear. shes not even trying
>>
>>37284890
Probably all those spears that were chucked there.
>>
>>37284796
ok now swap the man and the woman for the dating scene
>>
File: B2xbmVU.gif (3 MB, 240x234) Image search: [Google]
B2xbmVU.gif
3 MB, 240x234
>>37284796
>As a woman this is how I feel at the gym
>feel
>>
>>37284796
Just think of who is going to make more gains. Some pathetic business bro wearing his fucking suit to the gym with only two hurdles or your massive course of death.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.