[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOBRIETY THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: drinks.jpg (50 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
drinks.jpg
50 KB, 400x300
600 days sober edition.

Sound off, my fellow addicts. I'm finna get something special to eat tonight.
>>
I'm addicted to pot but have no ambition to quit

Can I still chill here
>>
Congrats man. What are you gonna eat?
>>
>>37284676
as long as you hate yourself for what you're doing, sure.

>>37284679
I dunno. I live in the middle of nowhere so I dont' have many options. Maybe a McFlurry avilable only at McDonald's.
>>
sounds awful
what a waste of a life
>>
Mixing a rum and coke right now

It's nice to not have an addictive personalty and enjoy things in modertation
>>
>>37284706
This, I can't imagine what a piece of shit you have to be to not be able to moderate yourself after a couple drinks.
>>
>>37284654
Alcoholic, but not the recovering variety. Cheers on your 600 days sober though, may all the gods of furious strong be with you, and live like a windrammer as you fuck.
>>
>>37284706

same bruh

it is nice to enjoy alcohol and the effects but find alcohol disgusting at the same time and know when too much is too much
>>
>>37284701
this
>>
>>37284701
>>37284706
>>37284717

I won't lie. Abstaining is very, very lonely and often I wonder why I bothered.

I'm much better looking now though.
>>
I think that I'm an alcoholic. Just went a month and a half without a drink, but a recent string of bad days at work led me to down the better part of a fifth on Friday. God damn, was my tolerance down. Felt great doing it, felt awful the next day. I've had a single 12oz beer every day since.
>>
right on for you OP, i drink pretty frequently on weekends (collegefag) and with gf because ive got a gf but i coudnt imagine drinking like that lol fuuuuck
>>
>>37284737
Man, it's something that, if you're gonna do it, you gotta do it for yourself. Do you feel better on top of looking better?
>>
>>37284748
>>37284748

you are not an alcoholic idiot
>>
>>37284788
physically I feel much better. Anxiety has all but disappeared, far fewer pains and aches, burning sensation in my stomach has gone.

I still feel totally worthless though.
>>
>>37284795
I should probably add that before this last month and a half, I have generally had a half a fifth to a fifth's worth of liquor a night for the past 3 or 4 years. I couldnt seem to go a night without it. That's what made me think that I was one. Really, I don't know what makes an alcoholic, though.

>mfw fear turning into my dad, who drinks at least 8-9 beers a night
>>
>>37284972

does ur dad get faded

i get fucked after 4/5 beers
>>
>>37285026
On weekend nights and at family parties, yes. I have no idea how much he drinks then but it must be a fuckload. He'll start as soon as he wakes up and keep up a good pace until late at night. 8 or 9 seems like an average weeknight for him, and I can barely tell the difference.
>>
File: dry.jpg (16 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
dry.jpg
16 KB, 500x349
>cutting
>trying to not drink
>mfw

i always end up fucking doing it. it's never a lot, but like two to three times a week i throw a few hundred calorie vodka monkey wrench into my attempt at cutting

i don't have any friends or a girlfriend, (literally no friends, have not spent time with a non family member in years) im bored as fuck and sit in a recliner chair for hours at a time refreshing 4chan when im not at work or the gym. i fap, i smoke a ton of weed and drink. it barely even does anything to me anymore, i usually just get tired and feel shitty

hydrocodone was really great but it's gone and i dont think i want to fuck myself up that bad. im 19 too. my cousin says its weird that i drink by myself, but what the fuck am i supposed to do i don't have any connection with anybody
>>
>>37285173
I never understood why people think drinking alone is weird do whatever the fuck you want

Hookah / cigarettes / pot are considered social vices but nobody says it's weird to do it by yourself.

I suppose it's because people auto link it to depression and alcoholism
>>
>>37285173
>hydrocodone
best leave it alone anyway. You very very quickly need insane amounts of that shit to feel anything.
>>
>>37285337
they gave me 20 7.5 pills for my wisdom teeth, was doing them for about 5 days. 15mg made me feel happy, 30mg made me want to vomit and couldnt walk, 22.5mg was the best dose

i would only take it when my stomach was completely empty
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.