[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VEGANS BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 666x918) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 666x918
VEGANS BTFO
>>
>>37284608
If there's one thing to criticize veganism over, it's not failing to climb Everest you colossal retard.
>>
>>37284626
It's not an actual failure of veganism. It's that a vegan set out to prove that vegans can do something and died while doing it. If you dont think that's at least a little funny you're fucking retarded
>>
>>37284661
well he is a vegan
>>
>>37284608
When will vegans learn that they will literally never be better than the rest of us at anything to do with physical performance?
>>
Every time someone dies on Everest, I have a good hearty laugh. YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO GO UP THERE YA FUCKING RETARD. There's nothing for you there. There's barely any air. Plus it's kinda hack at this point, everyone and their mother has climbed Everest. Find another hobby, you fucking dolt.
>>
>>37286382
>everyone and their mother has climbed Everest. Find another hobby, you fucking dolt.
>~4000 people isnt everyone if you ask me
>>
>>37286382
Every time someone injures themselves weightlifting, I have a good hearty laugh. YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIFT THAT MUCH YA FUCKING RETARD. There's nothing for you there. There's barely any ROM. Plus it's kinda hack at this point, everyone and their mother has a 1200lb total. Find another hobby, you fucking dolt.
>>
>>37284608
>maybe if i climb a mountain somebody will care that i don't consume animal products
>>
>>37286587
>200+ dead bodies and countless air tanks isn't enough
It's just littering at this point.
>>
>vegans
>blonds
>social justice warriors

what do these 3 have in common? THEY"RE BETA!!!!!
>>
>>37286382
Why not test yourself though? It's impressive and a serious challenge.
>>
>>37286231
VEGANS BTFO
>>
>>37286696
>>37286382

Every time someone embarrasses themselves shitposting, I have a good hearty laugh. YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SHITPOST THAT MUCH YA FUCKING RETARD. There's nothing for you there. There's barely any KEKs. Plus it's kinda hack at this point, everyone and their mother has a been banned from 4chan. Find another hobby, you fucking dolt.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 468x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 468x305
>>37286696
Kek'd
>>
>>37286307
>anything to do with physical performance
Or mental.

And the difference in lifespan they tout so much is only like three years, and that's averaging hyper anal retentive vegan dieters vs. everyone else, which includes meat eaters that live a healthy lifestyle all the way down to the fattest Amerifats who aren't in the kilo club, but are the kilo club.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.