[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheat meals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: so savory.jpg (25 KB, 261x261) Image search: [Google]
so savory.jpg
25 KB, 261x261
I just ate bread, yes you heard it right folks, bread AND butter

After 2 years of not eating any of those my mouth exploded with foodgasm

What is her name, /fit/?
>>
>reported for eating un-approved food
>>
I eat clowns.

It's a shame that they taste so funny.
>>
>>37282388
This goddamn bread is so delicious familia, you are missing out
>>
File: 75EdFc2Wyt-4.png (6 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
75EdFc2Wyt-4.png
6 KB, 300x250
>>37282411
An hero
>>
>>37282378
Is bread really that bad? I make chicken and cheese sandwiches on whole wheat bread for work. Am I going to die? Srs.
>>
>>37282475
In sticky is written that all that matters are [kcal] mainly and [fiber / sugar / protein / ... ] are for pro's mostly, rest is a bit meme tier discussions.

So yes anon, you are going to die. But your death's cause won't be related to bread most probably :-D
>>
File: 1430081294660.jpg (124 KB, 537x720) Image search: [Google]
1430081294660.jpg
124 KB, 537x720
>>37282475
You don goofed if you eat it every day

Also depends if you are on a cut or not. You don't want bread anywhere near you on a cut.

If it's bad for you - well, you should read up on paleo diet. Basically several thousand years ago this 6 feet tall bad motherfuckers Alpha hunter gatherers ate nothing but meat and berries and they were jacked.
After they started to farm, we started to evolve as weaker species, all thanks to eating wheat and shit nigga

Bread is Beta male food basically, just eat rice
>>
>>37282580
Broscience.
The post.
>>
File: dsc03843.jpg (230 KB, 1600x961) Image search: [Google]
dsc03843.jpg
230 KB, 1600x961
>>37282475
>>37282580
Processed dairy is fucking posion, I forgot to add.
If you leave in US just don't eat their fucking cheese, that will kill you more likely than bread
Or go to those hipster shops and buy some normal cheese.

That shit's fucking cancer, I'm not even kidding

Also I'm hoping you are at least eating pic related bread, if you are eating that white square shit you are fucked
>>37282613
I'm just trying to help the guy you double fucked candy ass head nugger, don't ever fucking reply to me again, unless you are contributing to the thread
>>
Sometimes I eat potato bread or briosche buns, both are about 200 cal/2 pieces and 5g protein and 5g fiber which really isn't too bad, especially for bulking. Butter in moderation isn't so bad, good way to get some fats in.

What other kinds of bread have breddy good macros and are fucking tasty?
>>
>>37282635
Malt loaf - it's a sweet bread though

When I was on bulk I used to just put butter on it and dip it in coffee, fun-fucking-tastic
>>
>>37282707
meant for >>37282666 satan
>>
>>37282580
You're retarded man. Shut the fuck up with your appeal to nature fallacies
>>
>>37282727
Wanna take it outside big guy?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.